It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internment Camps built for Illegal Mexicans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
With the outpouring of emotions, views and opinions over the Illegal Mexican issue, I do not want to start a thread to copy others on ATS, but I would like your opinions on my theory that these large internment camps that people have been hearing about being built all over the US to hold vast numbers of people, what do you think that they are being built for all the illegal immigrants within the US, to stay in whilst the Government process' them for return to their country of origin?

Do you think the US Government was building these camps with the knowledge that when they are completed they will bring the immigration issue to a head then?

Melbourne_Militia

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
heres a link from prison planet with more info regarding this topic -

prisonplanet.com...

Melbourne_Militia

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
No, I think they are being built so that when the time comes to move fully into a totalitarian police state they can round up all dissidents/muslims/healthy males and put them to slave labour, hell, its part of FEMAs directives to do so....

Not that they aren't going to do something very similar here in Australia....

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Do you think the US Government was building these camps with the knowledge that when they are completed they will bring the immigration issue to a head then?

Melbourne_Militia

LINK

c. Services provided to installations. Services provided to the installation must be in accordance with 18 USC 4125(a). Such services are constructing or repairing roads; clearing, maintaining, or reforesting public land; building
levees; or constructing or repairing any other public way or works financed wholly or in major part by funds appropriated by Congress. Inmates may perform custodial tasks, building demolition, debris removal, mowing,
landscaping, painting, carpentry, trash pickup, transporting debris to and from recycling centers, and other similar activities. No other services are allowed by law.

3–1. Policy statement

It is not Army policy to solicit offers from correctional systems to establish civilian inmate prison camps on Armyinstallations. Nevertheless, the Army recognizes that these correctional systems may approach installations to lease land on which to build corrections facilities, or to lease unoccupied facilities. The Army will evaluate requests to establish civilian inmate prison camps on Army installations on a case by case basis. These prison camps will house minimum and low security inmates, as determined by the correctional systems. However, the Army’s primary purpose for allowing establishment of prison camps on Army installations is to use the resident nonviolent civilian inmate labor pool to work on the leased portions of the installation.

I think it is being misunderstood here what this matter is actually about, that the writers of the article did not actually read the links that they included in it. The above info comes from one of the links in their article.

When I was at NTTC Cory Station in Pensacola, Florida, we used civilian inmates from a local correctional facility to do the yard work and clean-up of the grounds. These guys were mainly convicted ex-pilots that got caught trying to fly dope into the country. They went "home" everyday to the facility, but they did not stay on base.

From the link above, when it talks about prison camps, it is referring to the correctional facilities leasing unused housing or buildings from the federal government to control the facility's overflow prison population. The military base gets the added benefit of "free" labor, and this frees up military personnel from doing some of the mundane tasks that have to be done to keep a base looking good.

The authors evidently just threw this information in for "padding" for the article to make it sound like something it isn't.

JDub

[edit on 4/1/2006 by BlueTileSpook]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Somehow I really doubt that they're REALLY for illegals.

I say just toss the illegals out and save some money--don't need those camps!

Oh, and bill Fox for the gas money.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, by all means, I hope and prey that BlueTileSpook is correct.
That aside...

I personally beleive the latter, that they are here for the mexicans, and for those of us that fight them, or 'resist'.

I also beleive they are because prison population, as if it isnt already the largest in the world, will grow rapidly.
Not just with illegals.

I just spent 10 minutes searching,and I cant find the article, so im sorry, but I have read multiple places, and seen images of Homeland Security booklets, that classify 'Terrorists', and one of them says something along the lines of 'Christian Extremesists/Survivalists'
I also remember it stating that such terrorists will frequently be people that constantly say theyre rights are being violated, or that they have rights.

Doesnt that mean, anyone that says 'No, im not your damned puppet, only god will tell me what to do'?

I hate this world. But yea, Ever think those camps could be for some of us? The ones that dont want to listen to the government?

Something that I wish the entire world could realize, OUR GOVERNMENTS DO NO CARE ABOUT US WHATSOEVER. PERIOD. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Aside from that, I dont know what to say

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, if the current camps aren't intended for illegals, these will be definitely....the key is the reference to the emergency influx of immigrants, as in by the thousands.

realcostofprisons.org...

www.truthout.org...

you can search it on yahoo just using : KBR $385 million

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned more on ATS...tsk...tsk...tsk

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phre0nBurn
I have read multiple places, and seen images of Homeland Security booklets, that classify 'Terrorists', and one of them says something along the lines of 'Christian Extremesists/Survivalists'
I also remember it stating that such terrorists will frequently be people that constantly say theyre rights are being violated, or that they have rights.

I've seen something like that too. Basically I would be classified as a Christian "extremist" (gotta label, you know) because we fundamentalist Christians are against the NWO.

I think that people who make their hit list are the ones who do not wish to depend on the government for anything and will listen to God rather than to man.

[edit on 4/2/2006 by Amethyst]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This thread is one of the biggest fibs I have read yet. The originator either does not live along the southern border. Or could possibly thrive on racial division. Either way, the author of this thread thrives on paranoia.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
This thread is one of the biggest fibs I have read yet. The originator either does not live along the southern border. Or could possibly thrive on racial division. Either way, the author of this thread thrives on paranoia.

Halliburton supposedly got a contract to build these camps and they're claiming it's for illegal aliens. Run a Google search on Rex-84 and FEMA.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Frankly they are for:
#1: US citizens who resist
#2: illegals who help resist
So the answer is yes to both, so long as your a resistance fighter or someone who questions them when the whole thing breaks out.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
they exist in Europe but not on the same scale that i know about

here is an old article about refugees and immigrants being held in camps in France.
BBC

new topics

top topics

join