It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Archons the Grey's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just listened to Whitley Streiber's latest show and he interviews this guy John Lash about the greys and evidence that the Gnostic's wrote about them. Lash has an interesting spin on the Alien/UFO senario but I would like to ask anyone who reads this thread whether both of these individuals are of a credible nature and if anyone who listened to the March 25th episode would care to comment on it ?.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Could you post a link please?

Personal take to your question...No. The Greys are not the Archons.

They are the hired hand of the Archons. Created hand actually.

The guys you speak of, sound like useful dupes to spread additional confusion.

The unholy trio are Draco, Nephalim, and Greys.

Draco are the masters.

Nephalim are the enforcers.

Greys have several roles.

From the masters' view the Greys provide a buffer of sorts so they can remain hidden.

Just my take though.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok sorry I probably didnt forward enough information about this joker Whitley Strieber, his web page is www.unknowncountry.com. He pumps out a radio show every saturday called dreamland.

If you have a keeen memory you will remember he put out some flakey book called Communion ...or something like that

This guy Lash is a very learned individual who studies ancient text's and specifically the Gnostic text's not in the bible (official version) and he says these Gnostics talk of the "watchers" who they give the interesting name the "Archons", who he believes created the 3 major religions to create an invisible god/worship entity system via intermediaries (Preist's/mullahs/rabbi's). He also talk's of the Gaia/Mother Earth worship and old Pagan system's of worship being wiped out by the early church to hide the truth ?.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Ok sorry I probably didnt forward enough information about this joker Whitley Strieber, his web page is www.unknowncountry.com. He pumps out a radio show every saturday called dreamland.

Thanks. I've heard of him but I've curbed a lot of my reading over the past few years. So much confusion and disinformation. Some times it's hard to tell if they are doing it on purpose or not. At least with Coast2Coast you know they just put anything and everything up there.

I always remember that these people may in fact have the best of intentions. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop them from being used to spread more confusion.

If you have a keeen memory you will remember he put out some flakey book called Communion ...or something like that

Heard it mentioned somewhere. Never looked further into it.

This guy Lash is a very learned individual who studies ancient text's and specifically the Gnostic text's not in the bible (official version) and he says these Gnostics talk of the "watchers" who they give the interesting name the "Archons", who he believes created the 3 major religions to create an invisible god/worship entity system via intermediaries (Preist's/mullahs/rabbi's). He also talk's of the Gaia/Mother Earth worship and old Pagan system's of worship being wiped out by the early church to hide the truth ?.

There are some things in this that ring true. But there's always that little twist that messes up the picture. The twist above is the word worship. Any worship of any kind is giving up our own free-will to an external authority. Often what you find with these new-agers is some truth that rings correct. Then it's followed by a bunch of confusing fluff. And almost always has a twist that is the trap.

I find it best not to actually judge people. I just try to understand their work.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.phenomenamagazine.com...

Here's a link, they had this covered about a year or two, enjoy

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
what the heck are the nephlim?

Two ideas in my mind are giants and or nords... byond that, no diea.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"Personal take to your question...No. The Greys are not the Archons.

They are the hired hand of the Archons. Created hand actually.

The guys you speak of, sound like useful dupes to spread additional confusion.

The unholy trio are Draco, Nephalim, and Greys.

Draco are the masters.

Nephalim are the enforcers.

Greys have several roles.

From the masters' view the Greys provide a buffer of sorts so they can remain hidden."

Where do you get your information? Is it credable? Is there real evidence of any of this?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Where do you get your information? Is it credable? Is there real evidence of any of this?

I get my information from external and internal sources. Credibility is up the the receiver of the information. There is only circumstantial evidence. I've basically taken all the information I can get ahold of and worked it over with logic. Well, logic in so far as we're talking about aliens.

I take the route of neither belief nor disbelief. If either of those are adopted then the mind is shut off to other information.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz_psyker

The Nephalim are the giants. They are often called the fallen angels (from the Bible). Google the term and you'll find a lot of information. They are the military arm so-to-speak.

The Nords are another species altogether. They could best be described as the "watchers". The ones that do get involved often stay out of sight.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
mmm oh yea also the nehpilim are called sons of god, which more or less is what the j-man was. Also 'us'.

Peh what makes them special, sounds like some sort of characture of a extreme proportion of the human body.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

really good vid

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Peh what makes them special, sounds like some sort of characture of a extreme proportion of the human body.

LoL. They aren't special at all. They're a bunch of mindless slaves like most of humanity. They are bigger in all physical proportions though.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That was a long spheal, 2 hours daaaaaaam.

It was pretty much a long persuasive agrument about multiple things.

new topics

top topics

join