It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting on THE ATS SPONSORED GAMES thread is for ATS SPONSORED GAMES only......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think my thread title says it all.

For those who do not realise this fact, please take note.

Those threads are for the games and gamers ONLY...that IS NOT the place to ask questions of the board about a game, unless it is related to the game, as a PART of the game. It is NOT a 'complaints' forum.

If you have questions....or a fun idea you would LIKE to make a game of, mention it in board and questions. It is not OK to just make up your own riddles and rymes and place in the catagory of an ATS SPONSORED GAME & EVENT.....wich, if you are just making up, is clearly not sanctioned by ATS.

I am writing this because of the rash amounts of posts being made in the GAME forum that have nothing to do with an ongoing ATS game. This is clearly UNFAIR to the players, and just makes more clean up work for our moderators and admin trying to let a game play itself out to its conclusion.

If this is kept up I bet it will ruin the interactive game aspect on ATS for everyone. If something becomes a BIG PAIN then it is gotten rid of or stopped alltogether.
ATS has had some really fun games and I would hate to see this discontinued!

If you do not want to play, then don't....but please refrain from game interfearance in the name of good sportsmanship.

Thank you very much,
TRG

[edit on 3-20-2006 by Valhall]

[edit on 20-3-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am hoping people read this, and it is well recieved and taken in the true spirit of...~ON WITH THE GAMES~ that it was written in.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yeah... what she said!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very well said TheRiverGoddess.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Game On, Game On!

Hear hear!

And yeah, I should heed the Goddess's advice, since I was sort of O.T. in there myself.

Let the gamers game in peace!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You mispelled your title!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AYBABTU
You mispelled your title!

Looks okay to me!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Looks okay to me!

When I replied it was spelled like this...

Posting on THE ATS SPONSORED GAMES thread is for ATS SPONSORD GAMES only......

Why did I get a warning? I was only trying to help! I'm sorry!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
lol thanks Vall..........
....this member is somewhat dyslexic....I guess I COULD have just LOOKED at the forum I was talking about but I was all red in the face and was hot to SAY SOMETHING right then and there.....even if it was mis spelled.
. I just could not refrain myself

Oh yaaa please DON"T warn Aybabtu.....I took it as trying to help, and was in the edit phase when I noticed it had been done allready.........almost EVERY post I make is edited for this very reason.........I just had not gone back to check this yet being all putor froze up and stuff.........let em off the warn......pretty please with sugar on it?

cuz I DID...spell it ATS SPONSERED....

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
lawl

WTF kind of warn was that? hahahaha!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You got a warning by accident. Some one hit the wrong button. We'll give you some points back for the error and you'll get to live a with a BRIGHT SHINEY RED TAG for a few days!

Makes you special!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Anyone who violates this tenet will be banned forthwith. I couldn't believe the tripe I read in that forum! Spent half an hour cleaning it up.

If you don't like a game or the prize that comes with winning the game (XBox 360 in this case) DON'T PLAY THE GAME, but most importantly DON'T RUIN IT for those who ARE enjoying it!

Springer...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
lawl

WTF kind of warn was that? hahahaha!

It was a new mod warn. That's the most special kind of all. It happens once every year and half to two years. You have to be special to get that kind.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
LOL! That's okay. I was just scared that I must have really screwed up! I thought that maybe it was because I screwed up the first time I registered and so I had to register again! I'm glad that that's not why! LOL!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing that Springer!!
....it was ghastley ugh

I could'nt believe it was happening!! Hence THIS post...plus I sent a few u2u's to perps beggin them to STOP.....
......sorry you had the 'clean up' job, but I can see the trusty ~BAN HAMMER~ works well on mopping up dirty floors to! What a handy devise

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Bump....for currant relevance on the board.

join