It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V for Vendetta Represents NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Warning: Contains Plot spoilers

as you may have heard there is a new movie out today called V for vendetta. After we saw this movie tonight it is obvious that this movie shows us the new world order. The way we have come to this conclusion is because of the symbolism and reprsentations in the move.

The symbols that we discovered are:
First, the hanging of a man at the beginning represents the death of Jesus

Second, the main charecter in the movie V represents the anti-crist we say this because he killed a bishop

Thrid, The High Chancellor in the movie reprsents HITLER!

Forth, there were contanment camps which as you may be aware are being bulit as we speak

in regaurds to the forth statement this connects to the movie. the denver international Airport is the west center for new world order control. This is also true because the whole base itslef is shaped like a swastika.

In the movie there is a statement made about how the goverment may have sent out Diseases and biological threts.

so as you can see V for vendetta is a movie that reprsents the new world order!

Also when brittan won independence their flag in the movie showed a swastika on it.

even in Disney movies it shows in the lion king the hyena march show hitler.

This is why we know there is going to be a new world order be prepared!

BE PREPARED!!!

[edit on 17-3-2006 by ShadowdragonAP45]

[edited to include notice of spoilers -nygdan]

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Funny, I just got back from V myself. Apparently Alan Moore, the original writer, didn't want anything to do with the film. I haven't read his reasons though.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Lol. This movie could be interpreted as a representation of MANY things, pending on the person. Sorry, I just think it's a bit funny...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Funny, I just got back from V myself. Apparently Alan Moore, the original writer, didn't want anything to do with the film. I haven't read his reasons though.

Alan Moore doesn't want anything do with any film based on his works.
From Hell and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen were both his creations and he hasn’t seen either of them.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Isn't V for vendetta made by the Wachowski Brothers?? ie Creators of the 3 Matrix movies?

Also I find it interesting that they chose 'V'...ie first thing that came to my mind was the series 'V'.... about reptilians trying to take over the world?

Also... some rumours going around that the Wachowski Brothers are freemasons...i haven't been able to clarify this to be true or not.....interesting none the less

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Alan Moore doesn't want anything do with any film based on his works.
From Hell and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen were both his creations and he hasn’t seen either of them.

From Hell???? Ie the movie about a mason being involved in Jack the Ripper murders????

I haven't seen "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" anyone have a short synopsis???? ANYTHING to do with world domination etc???

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Isn't V for vendetta made by the Wachowski Brothers?? ie Creators of the 3 Matrix movies?

The Wachowski Brothers wrote the screen adaptation of Alan Moore's graphic novel V for Vendetta.
The brothers are also co-producing the film.

V for Vendetta movie info.

EDIT:

From Hell???? Ie the movie about a mason being involved in Jack the Ripper murders????

Yes the movie was based on Moore's graphic novel and the graphic novel was based on the theory put forth in Jack the Ripper: The Final Solution by Stephen Knights

[edit on 17/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was basically about some "unique" people trying to stop a war from being started. Very short, vague summary.

EDIT: ^Wachowski brothers question was answered by person above. Lol.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by mw080]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

I haven't seen "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" anyone have a short synopsis???? ANYTHING to do with world domination etc???

Kind Regards
Merger

The movie "From Hell" wasn't even close to being as in depth and descriptive as the graphic novell. This was actually my first introduction to the Masons. I had read Swamp Thing when I was a kid, and that led me to From Hell and V. Since then I've known that the world was a twisted place.

If you get the chance, read V for Vendetta, From Hell, and the Invisables. The Invisables is by Grant Morrison, but it has a pretty interesting view on the world. It's similar to the idea David Icke promotes, but don't let that put you off.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The comic that the V for Vendetta was based on was written in response to the UK Thatcher government .

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Is the movie any good? I'm thinking of seeing it tomorrow but I've seen some bad reviews but I guess they are written by people with little or no knowledge of conspiracy/alternative theories.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yes the movie is really good the efects and every thing are awsome yes go see it you will like it alot

[edit on 18-3-2006 by ShadowdragonAP45]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Looks like a movie with a decent plot for a change, plus it has the conspiracy angle.

Although I am not too fond of a bald Natalie Portman
or was I with he bald Sigourney Weaver in Alien 4.

V for Vendetta -official website
V for Vendetta -IMBD

V for Vendetta -Wiki
Moore and Lloyd initially conceived the series as a dark adventure strip influenced by British comic characters of the 1960s, as well as Night Raven, a Marvel UK strip which Lloyd had previously worked on with writer Steve Parkhouse. The name V for Vendetta was editor Dez Skinn's idea, as an homage to the IPC comic strips of the 1960s. Moore credits Lloyd with the idea of dressing V as Guy Fawkes.

Here's another that is making the rounds and getting raves:

America: From Freedom to Fascism -official website

Film challenges the Fed, income tax -WND
'From Freedom to Fascism' latest movie from Libertarian Aaron Russo

From Freedom to Fascism, Continues Popular National Tidal Wave for New Documentary

The film makes several powerful suggestions for action that Ashland viewers cheered for, including not to accept a national ID chip or card, and to vote for representatives that will sign an affidavit to question and possibly extinguish the Federal Reserve System. The film leaves our bi-partisan viewers with the suggestion to stop being good democrats and good republicans, and join together.

As Aaron Russo’s documentary, America: From Freedom to Fascism, circulates throughout the country, overflowing auditoriums and receiving standing ovations, our fingers and many others’ are crossed in the hope that Russo’s film will actually screen in a theatre near you.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Looks like a movie with a decent plot for a change, plus it has the conspiracy angle.

Although I am not too fond of a bald Natalie Portman
or was I with he bald Sigourney Weaver in Alien 4.

It id absolutely clear to me that the Illuminati is doing the same thing they are doing with the Statue of Liberty. "We are putting this in your face, we know what's going on but you don't." Same thing is happening here with this movie... I do believe Soceity is controlled by FEAR...you should go see the movie, it is very good...

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
LOL. omg. first off the guy dieing at the begining of the movie does not represent christ. he represents how human beings can die but ideas do not, which they made pretty clear. he is only there for like a split second. Jesus wasn't hung so for him to represent christ is kind of stretch. that guy was a generalized figure that represented all martyrs that held strong beliefs..there has been millions of them.

V isnt the anti christ he is a freedom fighter/terrorist that again represents the power of ideas. he killed the bishop because the bishop was behind the biological testing of homosexuals and the weaker of society in the little concentration camps. and because he was paying off people to send him little children to sleep with every week. i doubt the anti christ would kill bishops that commited genocite and were pedafiles.

the prime minister was a vicious dictator, probably hollywood tacking a stab at president bush.

This doesnt represent the NWO because the whole world wasnt involved it was just britian. the dictator had his little close knit crew like the presidents cabinet. if the whole world was involved it would have taken a lot more to bring down the government than some people in britian wearing masks.

the movie is based off the fact that britian becomes the super power of the world after ww2 instead of the U.S.A.
this movie is based on a comic book and the person who wrote the comic book has been on several broadcasts as well as the director for the movie.
he tells exactly what is about..maybe you should watch some of the clips sometime.
personally i thought the movie was alright but you can tell what the industry is trying to portray in this movie. which is fine they can have their points of view too. but to spin this movie as if it has some secret meaning that relates to Jesus and the new world order is kinda ridiculous.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Why does a movie have to represent *ANYTHING* but ENTERTAINMENT? Or is EVERYTHING a sign of things to come.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Why does a movie have to represent *ANYTHING* but ENTERTAINMENT? Or is EVERYTHING a sign of things to come.

Cause they keep killing Kenny?

Art imitates life and visa versa, so welcome to Hollywierdo McWorld.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

It represents what the original writer meant it to represent, in this case people gradually losing their freedoms and being so comfortable that they are willing to give it up.

The Gunpowder treason was not thought up in the mind of some hollywood writer. It actually happened, which brings that much more emphasis on the reality of the movie.

V is meant to be everyone, and he is willing to do what everyone should be willing to do in his/our situation.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
shadow dragon, guy fawkes was fighting the power in 1605

what is the NWO waiting for ?

get on with it already !!!

www.guy-fawkes.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

what is the NWO waiting for ?

get on with it already !!!

It's already here! it's in place and at our throats. The NWO is using everything around us to keep us where we are, afraid to do anything else. It even keeps conspiracy theorists waiting for something to happen, when in fact it has already happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join