It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons CHIP /CHild Identification Program

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ok this will put an end to the whold darn thread.

www.gl-mi.org...

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The general reaction in our town was that "the Masons were bio-chipping children at the high school." Who do you think you are kidding? This is all conditioning like one of the poster said earlier. People actually thought chips were being implanted at our school because of the subliminal title of the program, and "they" know just what they are doing. Don't blame the public--we are being conditioned for what's coming. By the way, all the information they gather at these sites are neatly tucked away on their hard drives--DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU.

The lower rank Masons should know better and get out of the organization. Taking secret oaths in such a society are a violation of scripture. They are forbidden by Christ Jesus. (Matt. 5:34-37. KJV)

They swear to conceal each other's crimes, they swear to give political preferment to a Mason, because he is a Mason, over one of equal qualifications, who is not a Mason. They swear to seek the death or punishment of all who violate Masonic oaths. Whoever will read Elder Stearns' little books on Masonry will find many more examples of law breaking and spiritual bankrupcy.

My father was a Mason and a good man but his conscience would not allow him to continue further in their ranks. Read Elder Stearns' little books on Masonry.

How in the world could we trust such defilement with the DNA and records of our children!?

The scene was unbelievable. Little children lined up in front of a height scale backdrop screen like a criminal posing for his incarceration photo, the word "CHIP" and the Masonic symbol above their little heads. Thumbscan prints, and most sickening was the swabbing of their little mouths for DNA. "So dogs can track their scent." (God help us) Then dental imprints were made. It is all "after the fact" like some detective show after the crime was committed. WAKE-UP!

I see very little here that could "protect" any child from being kidnapped or killed. It is the parents duty to protect their children, and we will be held accountable one day. I have voiced my protest to such violation of our children and their identities and more people should take a stand against it if they actually come to their senses.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 13-5-2006 by Carrierwave1]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Geat real carrierwave. Your post is so full of holes I've had to hire lifting equipment to pull it off the bottom!

Originally posted by Carrierwave1
The lower rank Masons should know better and get out of the organization.

Please advise at what level a freemason become 'higher rank' - if you think you know the answer to this please advise how you do.

Taking secret oaths in such a society are a violation of scripture. They are forbidden by Christ Jesus. (Matt. 5:34-37. KJV)

Rubbish. Your interpretion of scripture is about as realistic as your knowledge of freemasonry. You're not a Quaker by any chance are you?

They swear to conceal each other's crimes

Rubbish. Please show where this is the case. Please compare to the following excerpt from masonic ritual:

"As a citizen of the world, I am to enjoin you to be exemplary in the discharge of your civil duties, by never proposing or at all countenancing any act that may have a tendency to subvert the peace and good order of society, by paying due obedience to the laws of any State which may for a time become the place of your residence or afford you its protection"

If a freemason breaks the law he can expect no assistance from his brothers, as he has violated the expectations of the fraternity

they swear to give political preferment to a Mason, because he is a Mason, over one of equal qualifications, who is not a Mason.

Rubbish. I think your making this all up. Please show anything at all to back up this assertion.

They swear to seek the death or punishment of all who violate Masonic oaths.

Utter and complete poppycock. Any evidence at all to back this up? No, didn't think so.

Whoever will read Elder Stearns' little books on Masonry will find many more examples of law breaking and spiritual bankrupcy.

I've never heard of him, but if this is the source of your information it's bound to be a 'good read'.

My father was a Mason and a good man...

Most are.

How in the world could we trust such defilement with the DNA and records of our children!?

Having read the thread from beginning to end (as I am sure you have), how could you possibly come up with such a statement?

The scene was unbelievable. Little children ... come to their senses.

I wish you'd come to your senses. The system is entirely voluntary, entirely free and a service to the community. What evidence do you have to suggest information on children is being kept back? Why do you think freemasons might wish to do this?

You have been misled by people or peoples unknown into a false understanding of freemasonry, a worthy fraternity full of people who simply wish to improve themselves and the lives of those around them. Individuals who do not take the trouble to find this out for themselves and post like they are some sort of authority on the subject are lazy, dangerous and ultimately deluding themselves.

You are doing the work of Satan by spreading this poison, and I wish you'd stop. Several million (yes, million) Christians find freemasonry perfectly compatible with their faith - what makes you think they are all so wrong and all so deluded. Do you think each and every one of them hasn't given the question some thought? But I suppose youre right and they're all wrong, as you know something they all don't, right?

Now lets try and keep on topic. If you want to 'discuss' other aspects of freemasonry I suggest you start a new thread. But please please please, if you want to make assertions about freemasonry BACK IT UP with something that we can all discuss.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by Trinityman]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This voluntary "CHIP" program of DNA abuse has everything to do with freemasonry; why do you attempt to deny the right to talk about it here? The very fact they are completely involved in it, as they clearly are spearheading this thing nationwide makes them open to full discussion and scrutiny.

The fact that "CHIP" is working in tandem with local law enforcement, sheriff's dept. and other government agencies further makes it our responsibility as citizens to be watchfully observing all activities, especially dealing with our rights and personal freedoms and personal identity issues protected by our Constitution.

Do you deny that Freemasons have taken blood "oaths" to uphold the secrecy of the doctrines of freemasonry?

As Found In the Books of Freemasonry

"Secrecy is indispensable in a Mason of whatever degree." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma 4th Degree, p. 109)

I...do hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and
swear that I will always hail, ever conceal and never reveal any of the arts, parts
or points of the secret arts any mysteries of ancient Freemasonry which I have
received, am about to receive, or may hereafter be instructed in..." (Oath of
Obligation, Entered Apprentice/1st Degree, and include in all subsequent degrees,
always on penalty of mayhem and violent death) "...binding myself under no less a
penalty that that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out and burned to
ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven..." (from the Oath of Obligation, Master Mason/Third Degree)".

I personally find these statements disturbing. Persons under such an oath have no business meddling with the DNA and identities of our children.

Carrierwave~

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

This voluntary "CHIP" program of DNA abuse has everything to do with freemasonry; why do you attempt to deny the right to talk about it here?

I did no such thing - this is exactly the right place to talk about it. Which is precisely what I am trying to do, despite your obfuscation and attempts to move off topic.

The very fact they are completely involved in it, as they clearly are spearheading this thing nationwide makes them open to full discussion and scrutiny.

The fact that "CHIP" is working in tandem with local law enforcement, sheriff's dept. and other government agencies further makes it our responsibility as citizens to be watchfully observing all activities, especially dealing with our rights and personal freedoms and personal identity issues protected by our Constitution.

Agreed.

Do you deny that Freemasons have taken blood "oaths" to uphold the secrecy of the doctrines of freemasonry?

I absolutely deny it (again, for the umpteenth time). Why are you attempting to derail this thread by introducing off-topic areas such as this? Start your own thread, or better still, read some of the old ones as this have been covered many many times.

I personally find these (snipped) statements disturbing. Persons under such an oath have no business meddling with the DNA and identities of our children.

There are some Grand Lodges who maintain the 'symbolic' penalties and there are many, such as mine, who do not. But this isn't the point, as you fail to understand what the obligation covers.

MODES OF RECOGNITION.

That's all, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with child protection.

For your information I will post the real penalty should a freemason improperly disclose the Modes of Recognition.

These several points I solemnly swear to observe, without evasion, equivocation, or mental reservation of any kind, in the certain knowledge that on the violation of any of them I shall be branded as a willfully perjured individual, void of all moral worth, and totally unfit to be received into this worshipful Lodge, or any other warranted Lodge, or society of men who prize honour and virtue above the external advantages of rank and fortune.

Emulation Ritual, 1st degree

Please note well that nothing else in freemasonry beyond the Modes of Recognition are covered by an obligation of any sort whatsoever.

So, to get back on topic, what exactly are your concerns about the CHIP program? Specifically.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I gave you my main concerns already. I was there and watched them set up everything. Later I came in afterwards and took pictures of the backdrops, cameras, video, swabs, scanners ect.

I talked to the administrator who was a Mason. I asked him why they were using the word "chip" when the acronim should have been "CIP". He just smiled. I asked him if this was covert wording leading to bio-"chip" implants for ID. He stated:

"If I had my way everyone would get chipped."

That is what was said by the administrator at the site.

Carrierwave~

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I talked to the administrator who was a Mason. I asked him why they were using the word "chip" when the acronim should have been "CIP". He just smiled. I asked him if this was covert wording leading to bio-"chip" implants for ID. He stated:

"If I had my way everyone would get chipped."

Geez Louise.

Allow me to say it again. There are NO microchips or "bio-chips". The CHIP program consists of kids getting their fingerprints, tooth prints, and giving a DNA sample. ALL OF THESE are then immediately given to the parents, who keep these records themselves. None of it is kept by us, by the police, or by the dentists.

This costs about $3.00 per child, and the fraternity pays for it. That's pretty much the end of story.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nothing is given totally away with computers. Where have you been hiding for the past 10 years?

The guy doing the exams said it! "...chip everyone."

This is an "in-your-face" tactic.

Government 'chip' Proposed

You are in denial. This CHIP program comes from the top of the Masonic order, otherwise it wouild not be appearing nationwide and being promoted by lodges everywhere. You are all connected. The evidence and documentation of so-called 'symbolic' oaths is well known and no wild conspiracy theory.

All infomation collected on computers is hard drive secure. It is never given totally given away.

The evidence disproves your poor explainations.

Carrierwave

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Carrierwave1]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Nothing is given totally given away with computers. ...

All infomation collected on computers is hard drive secure. It is never given totally given away.

Don't know about elsewhere but we didn't use any computers

The evidence disproves your poor explainations.

I'm thinking your not looking at the evidence.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Nothing is given totally given away with computers. Where have you been hiding for the past 10 years?

And I'll say it again (for perhaps the tenth time on this thread). Kids are fingerprinted, tooth-printed, and take a DNA sample. This is then given to the parents, who store it themselves. If it's ever needed for anything, the parents can take it right to the police.

The guy doing the exams said it! "...chip everyone."

And as I "said it", there aren't any chips.

You are in denial.

No, I'm explaining to you how it works.

This CHIP program comes from the top of the Masonic order, otherwise it wouild not be appearing nationwide and being promoted by lodges everywhere.

The program was started by a small Lodge in New York, who had several law enforcement officers as members, and who saw the need to have identification information for missing children. The Lodge began holding fundraisers to raise money to pay for this to be done locally for parents who wanted it. It was a success beyond anything they imagined, so other Lodges caught on and began doing the same thing. Today the program is national, a fact we are all obviously proud of.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
No computers? I have pictures of the setup Masons are using in Michigan. There were at leasts 4 laptops going with programs running everything. I do not see how you can honestly say the CHIP program as described on the Masonic website could be run without a computer; I just don't believe you.

Attempts to sanitize this operation only reveal miscalculations on your part. One of the big topics of privacy invasion today are the gov. sponsored bio-chip implants with coded DNA information, "smart tags" RFID, face and retinal scanners, and other surveillance technologies with the ability to "track" a subject by satellite with an embedded transponder. This technology has skyrocketed since 911 and Bush's Homeland Security "war on terror". Congressional hearings within the last month show worried law makers creating legislation to make illegal the use of injected bio-chips with DNA databases to track humans in the event of another major catastrophe or terrorist attack. The "CHIP" and national ID are being called the greatest threat to Constitutional rights of privacy and personal freedoms to date!

Now here comes the Masons (A known secret society with globalist views) with a "voluntary" program for small children and youngsters collecting their DNA samples , digital thumbprints, dental imprints, voice recognition/video shoot and characteristic screening, and other kinds personal data collection and calls it "CHIP"!

Now you sit here and holler--"there are no bio-chips here" and "there is no record keeping" "it's all voluntary".

It reminds me of the "head shops" complete with all of the zig-zag papers, pipes, roach-clips and all the other nessasary paraphanlia for illegal drug use yet without the POT! "hey, it's all legal."

The Masons are conditioning young people for the future "CHIP". That it is "good" and "ok" to give out your personal data, information and DNA for law enforcement purposes and call it "CHIP". They walk the fine-line between legal and illegal and call it "voluntary".

The whole thing is misleading, subliminal, and mind conditioning. All that is missing is the "CHIP"!

You are either bald-faced liars or willingly ignorant, and possibly BOTH.

Have a nice eternity, with your god RA.

Carrierwave~

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
1. The program IS voluntary. Why the quotation marks? (ie: "voluntary"). You're simply trying to cast aspersions and create suspicion. One more time for the paranoid: The program is voluntary, and the data is kept by the parents.

2. There are no chips. Just because you think that the acronym is part of some dastardly plan to get people accustomed to the word "chip" (for some kind of "Phase 2" part of the plan), doesn't mean it is. This is the worst example of amateur detective work that I've seen here at ATS.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The real acronym should have been "CIP". However, "CHIP"? It is fairly obvious to see the intent inspite of your denial.

As far as bad detective work, I could pull archives court cases and documents for the past 150 years of masonic treachery, and George Washington's letter of warning about the order, even while he was a "brother". But that would be getting off topic, right?

"Can a leopard change his spots?"

Masonry has been desparately attempting to sanitize itself from a sordid history. This new "CHIP" programme just shows the arrogance and underlying hypocracy of the order. I do not apologize for my position against this. My father left the "brotherhood" because of the blood oaths (they are not symbolic) and their manipulation of him in the political office he held.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Carrierwave1]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So, in lieu of any argument to refute the actual facts of the situation, you resort to unsupported personal anecdotes and (as you put it) off-topic discussion?

OK, man. Have it your way. I think I'm done here.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So, in lieu of any argument to refute the actual facts of the situation, you resort to unsupported personal anecdotes and (as you put it) off-topic discussion?

OK, man. Have it your way. I think I'm done here.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"As a citizen of the world, I am to enjoin you to be exemplary in the discharge of your civil duties, by never proposing or at all countenancing any act that may have a tendency to subvert the peace and good order of society, by paying due obedience to the laws of any State which may for a time become the place of your residence or afford you its protection"

I would like to have explained why a Masonic "ritual" would prefer an adherent of the craft to be called a "citizen of the world" rather than a citizen of the United States Of America? Have Masons who give the CHIP operations renounced their American citizenship? Can one be a "citizen of the world" and claim American citizenship as well? Where does your allegiance lie? It appears CHIP must be globally minded. When the CHIP administator at our high school said he would prefer micro-chipping everyone in the future it is clear his constitutional authority is not with the American Constitution. This constitutes a violation of their own oath:

...by never proposing or at all countenancing any act that may have a tendency to subvert the peace and good order of society,..."

While the micro-chip is not present in the CHIP programme all the elements of giving up voluntarily one's freedom to privacy and conditioning young people to do so in my opinion is subverting the "good order and peace" of our American way of life. CHP is conditioning such a plan in my opinion

Carrierwave~

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Now here comes the Masons (A known secret society with globalist views)

If it's secret, how is it known? And exactly where did you get the "globalist views" ideas?

Now you sit here and holler--"there are no bio-chips here"

That's because there are no chips. Not bio, not micro, not potato.

It reminds me of the "head shops" complete with all of the zig-zag papers, pipes, roach-clips and all the other nessasary paraphanlia for illegal drug use yet without the POT! "hey, it's all legal."

Well, technically, it is legal. Free Tommy Chong.

You are either bald-faced liars or willingly ignorant, and possibly BOTH.

Right back atcha.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

As far as bad detective work, I could pull archives court cases and documents for the past 150 years of masonic treachery, and George Washington's letter of warning about the order, even while he was a "brother". But that would be getting off topic, right?

Not to mention the fact that no such letter exists. What did Washington really think about Masonry?

Washington To Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania

Washington To The Grand Lodge of Massachusetts

Masonry has been desparately attempting to sanitize itself from a sordid history.

Hogwash. Masonry is justifiably proud of its history.

My father left the "brotherhood" because of the blood oaths (they are not symbolic) and their manipulation of him in the political office he held.

Yeah, right.

Your little story is obviously false from the very fact that the so-called "blood oaths" have been removed from many Grand Lodges' ritual, including the United Grand Lodge of England. Therefore, not only are they not literal, they aren't even used symbolically in many places anymore.

Sorry, but you're gonna have to do a lot better than that.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I would like to have explained why a Masonic "ritual" would prefer an adherent of the craft to be called a "citizen of the world" rather than a citizen of the United States Of America?

Well this is a rather telling comment. The world exists beyond the borders of your fair country, my friend. The ritual is English and so any reference to the US would be inappropriate. But that isn't the point - the reference is to the fact that we are all members of the human race - our charity and love is not limited merely to those who happen to live within our own country but all humans, as all people are (in the wider sense) our brothers.

Have Masons who give the CHIP operations renounced their American citizenship? Can one be a "citizen of the world" and claim American citizenship as well? Where does your allegiance lie? It appears CHIP must be globally minded.

I'm afraid your presumption has rather negated these comments. You do seem to have a habit of rushing in and making assumptions without discovering all the facts first.

When the CHIP administator at our high school said he would prefer micro-chipping everyone in the future it is clear his constitutional authority is not with the American Constitution. This constitutes a violation of their own oath:

...by never proposing or at all countenancing any act that may have a tendency to subvert the peace and good order of society,..."

That's his opinion (assuming you quote him correctly). He may be of the opinion that micro-chipping everyone is a really great idea. He would be in a significant minority in that view, both within and without freemasonry. Or you may have completely got the wrong end of the stick and he thinks everyone should take part in the CHIP program. We won't know either way, as it's hearsay.

While the micro-chip is not present in the CHIP programme all the elements of giving up voluntarily one's freedom to privacy and conditioning young people to do so in my opinion is subverting the "good order and peace" of our American way of life. CHP is conditioning such a plan in my opinion

I believe that minors have those decisions made for them by their parents. It is they that will decide what is or isn't good for their children. Not me. Not you.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thank you for your answers and proving most of my points.

"I believe that minors have those decisions made for them by their parents. It is they that will decide what is or isn't good for their children. Not me. Not you.

Unwittingly, children *learn* with or without the parents good graces, just by going through the experience. Children may think it is all in good fun, have mouth swabbed, teeth imprinted, video taped, fingerprinted, ect. CHIP has already decided it is ok for the children to relinquish, and surrender sensitive DNA and other personal right protected information to strangers. I firmly believe if DNA bio-chips do come along, and I have no doubts that they will, the pre-conditioning of this CHIP programme will have pacified much of the resistance, paving the way for it's general acceptance. You see, "CHIP" is ok! I am amazed that intelligent people can't see this.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Carrierwave1]

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Carrierwave1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join