It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I find My posts???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I’m new here an I have made 28 posts and I went to My ATS and found ONLY 16 o0f them under the subscribed threads section, and couldn’t’ find the rest of my posts… and then I accidentally erased all my subscribed threads…. How do I find the posts I wrote to see if there are any replies, and view or track all of my posts… seems hard to navigate here .. HEH
Help would be appreciated
Sincerely
powertothepeople

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Could it be that you had mulitpe posts in threads? MyATS tracks threads you post in. That's the only thing I can think of.

Erasing you subsribed threads does just that, sorry, no way of getting them back that I know of. Then again I'm tech dense.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What you can do is go to the top of the screen where you have all your member options and click on "Members", you then do a search by the members name. In your case you would search your name. You then click on the name and it gives the stats of the person. Scroll down a little bit and youll see the option to show all posts by this member and it will list EVERY ONE. Don't worry, I have to do it too

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Click on this at the bottom of your post.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well, you learn something new every day.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
  • Click This link to see all your posts. This link is the same as the icon "Find posts", also mentioned above by sanctum.

Or...

• This link to see the threads you have authored (created). This is a great feature
    This link is the same as clicking on your username ("Upper left corner" in any post of yours). All the forums are not included in this list for some reason, but most forums are and it is a fairly new feature as well. Maybe some of the forums will be included there later (like "Fragile Earth").

You can use the same procedure to find any members posts or their authored threads. Another way to find any given members threads within a forum is to enter the forum and sort the threads by author ("a" for ascending, "d" for descending). Then navigate until you get to the page(s) where that members threads appear.

• posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:29 PM
    link   
    You can start by adding your posts to favourites the ones you have made or been too its at the top of each post the favourites button. Also seach under your name the list should come up.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:31 PM
    link   
    thank you all for being so helpful.. I will do search as suggested.

top topics

join