It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My story and how to thwart an abduction with a t.v remote :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here and think this forum is great.

Anyway...

A few years back I was visiting family in Michigan. I was staying at my sisters at the time. Being that I was still on a west coast schedule I would usually stay up late and watch television. Now in contrast to a person that came from a place like vegas, Michigan is dark, cold, and downright creepy after a certain time.

On this particular night, it was very hot, humid, and raining cats and dogs. I opened the front window and gazed at the streetlight as I could visibly see the rain falling with heavy force. So I settle back on the couch and gave my sis's new satelite tv a test drive. The couch was against the side wall and that wall had a window air conditioner there. As the rain continued to pick up the sound of water hitting the air conditioner became deafening. In the front of the house they have those aluminum awnings (sp) and it was rather loud as well. I take notice of all these things for the simply fact I didn't see ran like that too much in vegas.

So now it's hot, humid, and the noise is terrible, but I tried to watch tv. As Im flipping through the channels I get this high pitch frequency in my ears. You know how you just sit there and sometimes you can kinda hear a high pitch sound but can't hear it really? I pay no attention to this cause its something I've heard hundreds of times, cept now, the pitch seems to be coming closer. I mute the tv, but can't focus on it too well cause the damn rain hitting the house soo hard. I put back on the tv and notice her three cats run from the kitchen and upstairs like lightning.

The faint noise subsides and I suddenly hear banging in the basement. I thought it was weird cause the cats already ran out of the basement and through the kitchen. Then something starts walking slowy up the stairs, and I get a bit scared. Then the child-safety door thing between the basement steps and the kitchen creeks open, Im thinking "OH CRAP!". I freeze up then all the sudden the rain stops hitting the air conditioner and the awning and the high pitch ringing in my ears ressumes. I look out the window and at the streetlight and sure as hell, its still pouring outside.

Now it's around 2:30 am and Im convinced something is above the house preventing the rain from hitting it, something is in the kitchen and basement and it's not the cats, and Im the only one awake in the house. I glance over towards the kitchen and its glowing like the freaking sun! Totally washed out in a bright auburn haze. My toes immediately become hot, then my legs, then my torso, I CAN'T MOVE!!! I tried to shout to my sister to wake up but nothing comes out. As my body is going paralyzed all I got left is my arm and the remote Im holding. Without hesitation I chuck the remote as hard I can at the wall , BOOM!!. Immediately the light goes away, the high pitch ceases, I can move again, and the rain hits the house again.

My sister wakes up and tells me she had a dream there was ghost in her hallway. Well, I decided to stay down the street at my grandmothers for the rest of my stay in Michigan after that fiasco, but things would go on to get worse after that.

I'm now freaked out by what happened at my sisters and am feeling some heavy-duty anxiety about sleeping and the dark. Well at my grandmothers I start having terrible nightmares. I see these little "creatures" all the time and somehow they are doing things with my little nephews, making me very angry yet helpless. I never had such dreams till that time in Michigan. One night I wake up from the nightmare freezing cold. I struggle around to grab the blanket and it's been folded down from my chest to my toes. When I lean over to grab it there is this tall, willowy, looking creature standing to my right. I run out of the room and towards the kitchen and get by the table with my back to the wall. Im soo scared I can't even breathe anymore. These other things walk down the hall towards me, they looked pissed. They were about 5 ft. with large heads and large eyes. They didn't look like what most would call a grey. Their skin was more along the color of caucassion and thier eyes while large, were like ours and they were green. I grab a heavy oak chair from the table and crack one of them real good then try to run to the door.

Heres where it goes fuzzy. See my grandparents are from europe and have different ways. I couldn't open the door cause my retarded step-grandfater locks the doors from the inside and sleeps with the keys. As Im screaming and frantically trying to open the door somehow, I see what looked to me to be someone dressed in army BDU's outside the door. I try running to the basement but almost know in my head somehow that was a wrong move. By the time I hit the last step a hand came out and touched me. Next thing I remember is waking up on the living room floor and watching as an auburn glow leaves the kitchen. Something tells me to drink lots of fluids and rest. Thats all I remember.

I never want to go back to Michigan after this crap, and I tried hinting at what happened to me to some people but they think Im crazy before I even get into it. The worst thing is I can remember alot of things through my life that were odd around bedtime, cept after this incident I know why.
I still have dreams where I see the tall willowy figures, the little ones, milltary garbed men and other members of my family. Once in awhile it'll be late and I can feel the high pitch buzzing approaching me. I turn on all the lights, the tv, open windows, and grab a remote incase I need to throw it

I don't want to even think about what all of this might mean, and Im just happy it stopped. I credit it to living in a place where there is always alot of people up and about.

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 4-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hi Wings
Wow, hmmmmm first of all how are you doing now? Anything unusual where your now staying? I'm sorry you had to experience such a horrible ordeal! My prayers foremost are for you!
At the time of your incident, did you notice any strange markings on your body? I would say the beings what you saw, were either Reptillians, which I heard can shapeshift, & noted for the green eyes, or Hybrid - half human half alien.
The drinking plenty of water, is a sure sign of abduction sorry to say, I've read many other abduction stories on htt://www.AlienHunter.com site, check it out, Derrell Sims is the one you want to send a letter too with your story what you've written on here! He is one smart cookie!
If your sincere, he will do everything in his power to help you, your not alone, their are thousands that he has helped. And many that were found to have implants in them, which made them very very ill. He has pictures of the implants on his site, among many other variations of things you will find most important & amazing to say the least!
All I can say is, Derrel is 100% professional & very much a Godly person, he has shown all types of Pastors & Churches also that even Christians are not safe from these Evil Beings, if you Don't know How to protect yourself!

I even had told Derrel, that because of my own experiences, I now sleep with a Bible touching my solar plexis at night! He informed me from many stories from those abducted, that these beings, even pick up the Bible and toss it clear across rooms, & some have ripped it up, and destroyed it! So the Bible is something they do not fear!
But Note,( It is Knowing the Word of God that these evil beings fear most, )
Using scripture and Commanding them to leave in the Name of Jesus Christ, and rebuking them gone by the Blood of Jesus, makes them leave shrieking instantly! The Key is using Christ Name & if they are holding you & you are UnAble to talk - even THINKING BLOOD OF JESUS they must let go of you & leave! That is your God Given Authority, Praise God!
When one entered my room, and started strangling me, it was like they knew I was going to call on Jesus, so they started to choke me, their stench & the presence of intense evil I felt, is more than I can put into words. When it first entered my room, is what put me instantly in prayer mode. But it was like it read my mind, and jumped on top of me, choking me madly!
Since then I too had that high pitch sound come into my ears suddenly, ever since of an experience way back, I've had this strange high piercing sound continually to begin with, Doctors ruled out everything, no explanation was found! Another sign of abduction...
But now, periodically like I said, this additional intense high pitch sounds accompanies it, and I know by bright lights outside, dogs acting strange, and humming noises etc when this starts to happen I immediatly go into prayer, warfare is more like it! They Can't Have Me, Never Will!
I pray this helps, It enrages me, of their synister plans, to control us! One day they will be sent to hell where they deserve to be!
Did you know, that over 8,000 people are reported missing each week from the U.S. alone. And these people missing are never found either!
I've read most are taken, and are made slaves or worse yet dinner, or experimented on by these Evil beast! They live undergroud, & in ocean, and our own government works hand in hand with them allowing all this to take place right under our noses! All in exchange for Alien Technology!

Some can say were crazy it doesn't matter, I have a dear close friend who was a top Secret Service agent working for the CIA for many years, because of her extremley talented RV Gifts! She worked side by side with top Government officials etc She seen all of this, more than anyone realizes
about the evil that lurks underground with these beings!

Today she is retired, at a veryearly age, She had a life changing experience with God, and is now, working against them in trying to expose their evil traits, & plans for Worlds future. Her heart bleeds at the countless small children, that are used as slaves, etc as stated already above!

God will sit back and allow all this, only for so long. I see soon He will have His say! God and all who love Him, will put an end to this autrocity once and for all, and take back the land & we will then sit as Priest & Kings & rule the Nations!
Soon very soon we will have our say!
Angel

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
....WOW.....

These are really good recollections and told VERY well.......I LOVE to read things like this!!
Personally I do not think I have ever had such an experiance, but I personally KNOW people who have.......

This is a cool thread

VERY interesting indeedy!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wow, that's a great story... almost too good to be true!
Hope you're not lying!

Once when I was home alone I sat in my living room when I suddenly heard a very high pulsating summing sound!
It was a 100% clear tone moving up and down on the pitch or whatever... (i suck at explaining sounds.. it also sucks more when I try to explain it in english)

I was really scared and just sat there, didn't dare to move, just called my dog so I wouldn't feel too alone.
And I got a strong feeling that there was a UFO rigth over the house.
And I was thinking "omg, this is it...", and then the sound just dissapeared and I never heard it again. (boring)

I wonder what it was... it couldn't be anything in our house...
And we live on the country so there's no stuff outside making these sounds either.

I don't know why I told you this... I just started thinking about it again...

Could you make a drawing of the alien and post it here?

[edit on 2006/3/2 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Very interesting, vivid dreams. Alot of people are having similar dreams. What does it mean? I know not.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I like to think of myself as logical and pretty straight forward. to tell you the truth I always held many of the kinda people on this very board as retarded morons suffering from delusion and lack of attention. then one day it happens to you.

Im not really a man of religion, actually Ive become quite the opposite. when I was going through this I couldn't sleep and couldn't really tell anyone. I remember laying on the bed in the dark room as the hours ticked by. I would see large boulbous shadows of large heads walking paste the window, and I couldn't do anything about it, I was soo ashamed to say anything. I prayed but that obviously got me nowhere, I lost jobs cause of this stuff.

the thing that intrigues me though, is now that it's happened to me, I in turn can give credance to the other millions of stories out there. and I can finally not take it too seriously anymore. I kinda know deep inside it's not gonna happen agian, for awhile at least.

I can attempt to draw it, though Im no artist. but believe me, this stuff is soo vivid in my mind I'll never forget a single detail. I think what happened to me is the last thing they wanted to happen. I caught them in the process of attempt while i was still awake. and I don't care what thier agenda is, Im still gonna hit them with oak chairs and television remotes

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
and at the time I never noticed any marks nor had the urge to check. you see, in hindsight things are very different now. I remember when I was a kid and woke up and my mom screamed. she said I had circular marks on my back that looked like a giant vacination scar. the night that happened I remember cause it was soo odd. I couldn't recall any part of the day cept that me my mom and dad were eating breakfast at 3 in the morning.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That's quite the story ! It was a very interesting read.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You proved one thing man, they don't like it when people fight back. That is the secret to stopping abductions, you can fight back and win.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
wingsfan, I know exactly how you feel. I've had extremely similar experiences. I won't post a link here, that way I'm not promoting my thread with yours, but if you're interested in reading them, u2u me and I'll send you a link.

I too have extreme anxiety with sleeping in the dark. I always have a light on. In fact, I've only recently (more than a year afterwards) been able to sleep facing the wall with my back to the rest of the room again...

Anyways... I think maybe we're in the same boat. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
it says i cant u2u, so can you just post the link please.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Its something to do with the suburbs and abductions. I too live in a city where it never sleeps. So I don't have to worry that much. I used to live along the east coast when I was younger and always had visions of E.T. or whatever you want to call em. I dunno. Yeah that humming in your ears is sometimes attributed to abductions and sometime to a normal function. Its common in people now and days with all the noise in society. Great story non the less.
I always keep a loaded pistol with 2 shots in it, on the side of my bed. One shot as a warning shot, the other as a stopping shot.
U2U me if you want more information on how to sleep peacfully knowing you are safe for the time being, if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
it says i cant u2u, so can you just post the link please.

Ah, yea. I forgot about that part. Sorry. Here's the link then:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
holy crap man, that story is very similar indeed. I wonder if it has something to do with familys reuniting. perhaps if they are doing something biological it helps them if everyone is together from the family?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You know, I've gone over it a thousand times over in my head, but I never really made that connection. You could be on to something. Ever since returning home, I haven't had any more incidents... I keep telling myself that I will not go back to Texas, but I have a strange feeling that someday I will. And it worries me what might happen.

But that is something to consider... the family connections. Hm...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
That was an interesting story. Apparently it rains harder here in South Carolina than in Michigan because my satellite dish often goes off the air when it is raining hard in the summer due to the signal getting blocked with a massive thunderstorm. However it can rain hard and I still get a signal if the storm is not in the wrong spot. As far as an occasional ringing in the ear, I though many people got that. I haven't investigated it since it doesn't usually last that long for me and I've heard of many other people hearing a ringing in their ear.

Anyway it was an interesting story and I'm sorry to hear that some may be afraid of the dark. The closest thing I can think of similiar to that story is a dream where I woke up aboard a space ship and I suddenly remember feeling very angry at some aliens standing nearby. The only problem the aliens had was that I was not paralyzed and I was really ticked off and not very inhibited in my dreams. I put fear into the aliens in my dream. That was a weird dream but the story above sounds like you were conscious. I have wondered what causes that occasional high pitched ringing sound because I believe it's a sound originating from within me somehow. However it's not a significant problem for me.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As several people here, i have too that high pitched noise, it's strange as hell, but then it disappears.What i have different from these people is that i have in fact a ball inside my ear.Not really inside it, but inside the ear, on the exterior part.I don't know what it is, but i have it for some time.It seems pretty solid, and hurts a little when i press too much.

I have been tothe doctor, and he told me that it was a cycist(sp?).

Wheter it is a cycist or not, i don't know...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Awesome story! Dude...I have had a similar experience, but with reptilians. They were the same length you mentioned. But they were green and scaly...so scary. My inccident took place in Florida, in my grandma and grandas apartment room...oh it was awful! You can ask AngelWings9999 about what happened to me. She'll tell you. I would tell you, but I have told the story tons of times... Hope all is well...um..just a side note...if you woke up not remembering anything, and a hand touched you, it is most likely that they have abducted you and implanted something into you...or...they could have just stunned you. Here are my questions or you.

1.) What did the creatures look like? Can you please explain them in full detail.

2.) How did you feel after your experience?

3.) Do you notice anything strange lately, phone calls, beeping sounds....dreams?

4.) shoot! gtg to get my bus, i'll finisht his later!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
1. the tall willowy one looks like what many call a grey, cept it is like 6 ft and very thin with a very round head and long fingers. it dosen't seem to move very well at all. I would guess it is some sort of "conducter" to whatever it is they are doing.

the other ones look like greys as well. difference is they had skin tones like that of your average white person. they also were a bit bigger and toned, they looked pissed. they had large eyes but they were green.

2. after I felt scared, weird, ashamed, pissed, anxiety.

3. lately, nothing at all. the michigan incident happened a few years back. this kinda thing, you can feel it, if that makes sense. you just one day feel that it has passed over for a bit.

and for the satelite dish, beats the hell out of me why it worked, but I assure you it was raining something fierce, not a strom or anything just heavy downpour. and Im not afraid of the dark, just after something like this happens, can you tell me with an honest face you'd be able to just go lay back in bed the next night like nothing happened?

if I have implants or whatever, I think im better off not knowing about it

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
sounds like we are being called retards by government counterintel agents and eavesdroppers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join