It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam - "The Rapture"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Google this:
project blue beam...

Apparently, this is a project that they have scheduled for 2010. They plan to basically have a light show, complete with mind control and other high-tech toys, to fake The Rapture, among other things.

Anyone know anything about this? I'm trying to gather as much information as I can so please folks post links, info, anything no matter how crazy it sounds.

-Forestlady

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is this government sponsored???

I could see some ecsentric (sp) person putting something bizarre like this on, but not the gov.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The so called Rapture is suppose to be both a spiritual and physical event, where Christian will be taken up in Heaven, before the Antichrist comes... Millions are suppose to vanish AT THE SAME TIME, all over the world... how can the goverment of the USA or any goverment of the world manage to have MILLIONS of ppl vanishing at the same time ???

Also, according to the Book of Revelation there are TWO Rapture events... not just one. One Rapture view is flawed and has protestan origins.
but thats another story.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
The so called Rapture is suppose to be both a spiritual and physical event, where Christian will be taken up in Heaven, before the Antichrist comes... Millions are suppose to vanish AT THE SAME TIME, all over the world... how can the goverment of the USA or any goverment of the world manage to have MILLIONS of ppl vanishing at the same time ???

I was under the impression that the 'anti-christ' (whatever that is) came, and that the christians were supposed to refute the 'mark of the beast'. Those that did after so many years go to heaven...

I don't remember. It's been a long time since I've been to a church.

Is there really a sodium layer in our atmosphere able to be projected on by lasers? Awesome!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Why do all these websites on Project Blue Beam hurt my eyes? I mean, jeeze, why not blatantly advertise you're some kid who just learned how to use HTML and thought that colors that cause pain to the brain (hey, I'm a poet and I don't realize!) are fun.

There are multiple theories of the rapture. Some believe it will happen before the 7 years of tribulation, others that it will happen 3.5 years into the tribulation (when the Anti-Christ takes a wound to the noggin and is raised from the dead), and some believe it won't take place. Of those in the rapture camp, some believe there will be no saving those left behind, while others believe that a new Christian movement based on the previously partial believers and the 144,000 Jewish converts evangelizing to an ever more desperate world. There are also some who believe the rapture will take out most of Earth's population, and it will be the Jews' time to confront Satan and his minions for the final defeat of the Fallen One.

One huge problem with project Blue Beam theories I've red (I'd say read, but my eyes started bleeding
): they assume every religion has something akin to the rapture. They don't. So far as I know, Christianity is the only one, and even Christians, as I noted above, are torn on this issue.

Also, it is difficult to create one world religion when the holographic images are all tailored to each region/religion. What's a Muslim to do in the Bible Belt? What's a Christian to do in Iran? What's North Korea to do? Will Kim Jong Il merge with all the other Gods?

The lasers from the space-based satellites are to use the sky to display the images? Are they going to wait for a day when there isn't a cloud in the sky across the whole planet?

Practically, this is not feasible. It really appears to be several different technologies and conspiracy theories put together in such a way as to scientifically account for the rapture and the rise of the Anti-Christ, while ignoring the second coming. They have decided that some prophesy from the Bible will come to pass, and will be accepted by every religion in the world, including those with little or no exposure to any religion, and that the NWO will use this to take over the world.

If the rapture does occur, though, there will have to be some kind of account given by the Enemy that people will believe. The Christian idea of a rapture is too well known among believers and skeptics alike to be able to just ignore however many people vanishing. I doubt this will be it, though the alien idea does seem to be gaining stronger and stronger backing in people's thoughts.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
www.bibleufo.com...
check this site out

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This combines a series of theories about the evil illiuminati, bilderbergs, NSA, CFR and the Rotory.

The site in Alaska sends rays to the atmoshere that bounce off the Chem trails and radiate around the earth and radiate in peoples skulls convincing them that the god of their choice has appeared to them.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

I was under the impression that the 'anti-christ' (whatever that is) came, and that the christians were supposed to refute the 'mark of the beast'. Those that did after so many years go to heaven...

I don't remember. It's been a long time since I've been to a church.

Is there really a sodium layer in our atmosphere able to be projected on by lasers? Awesome!

According to what i read in the Bible ... there will be ONE FIRST RAPTURE before the AC shows up... Many Christians will be left behind in this Frist Rapture, due to doctrinal mistakes and stuf... THAN AFTER THE FIRST RAPTURE the AC will come... than there will be the Tribulation... and before the End of The Tribulation there wil be a SECOND RAPTURE for those "who are alive and remain"

but thats another story... I doubt this Blue beam will ever happen... how could anyone make millions or eve just thousands of ppl dissapear ???

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
read something about this sort of thing dealing with the war in iraq. something about trying to make allah or mohammed come walking out of the sky. but they thought that it wouldnt work because they dont worship images of people so they would know what mohammed or allah looks like.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How would they know what Mohamed looks like if noone ebver saw him... except for those who lived with him... milleniums ago ?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You know, this theory sounded very familiar, and I think I know why, now. In Douglass Adam's book, So Long And Thanks For All The Fish, Fenchurch's brother is explaining the theories explaining the Vogon attack to Arthur after he gets back to Earth and discovers it hadn't been blown up. One of the theories he presents is that the CIA (because they deny doing it, so we know they did) released an airborne psychotropic drug throughout all the earth at the exact same moment, then projected holograms of these fake ships into the air all across the planet, and broadcast the Vogon message and the sounds of destruction through every radio and PA system throughout the world. Through the powers of suggestion, everyone experienced the same delusion of the world blowing up.

It's kind of sad when conspiracy theorists have to start getting their ideas from not only science fiction, but humorous sci fi where the conspiracy theory was a satire poking fun at conspiracy theorists!
Well, not too sad, I am laughing, after all

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a far fetched idea......

a fancy lightshow accompanied by holograms could pull off Christ's return in the skies...

but well, what about the people who susposedly "disappear"
seems that would be a little more difficult.

thus, the alien abductions. we've all wondered just what the "deal" was between the aliens and the Governments, what the gov'ts got in return for the alien priviledge of swiping people in the middle of the night for horrible experiments, or whatever it is...

well, the gov't appears to have gotten some neat technology. but what if it's more, and what if the people who have been abducted are permanant payment for that technology, and well, they get the added perk of staging the great "rapture" to boot?

while everyone is staring at the neat lightshow, their brains hypnotized by harrps wonderful music, ummm.....no one sees the vaste fleet of et ships coming in to take what is theirs, now easily found, and transported aboard thanks to years of practice.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Okay while i would really lke to buy into this theory as i am a recovered baptist and still have many of the end times mythology still stuck in my head. So...i am at first grabbed by this topic and almost compelled to beleive...and yet....i would really like to know if this project blue beam is an official or unoffical nasa program and either way does anyone have any links to websites that are atleast semi-trustworthy. Most of the information i have been able to glean of google is mushy ramblings of somone who is lil too far off thier rocker. Now i am not a sceptic...but i am inquisitive to the point of a fault. And i like to know what i beleive befoer i believe it.

That being said....all of the technology spoken of in the mass of ramblings on google do in fact exsist some of which is for the first time being used by the private sector.

El senor Pom Pom rides again

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsenorpompom
does anyone have any links to websites that are atleast semi-trustworthy.

Nope, but you can read about it, as I said earlier, in the fourth book of the Hitchiker's Guide, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish. Otherwise you're left reading typically the same ramblings from sources that make the Weekly World News look credible.

Rock, rock on

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

Google this:
project blue beam...

Apparently, this is a project that they have scheduled for 2010. They plan to basically have a light show, complete with mind control and other high-tech toys, to fake The Rapture, among other things.

I believe it's several mistaken manglings of a promised "brand new tech" that was really something out of the WooWoo Brigade.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, someone announced about a year ago or so that they had some way of making huge images and sound appear from the sky. The thread is somewhere here, but the science was sort of laughable.

I'm thinking that someone bought into this and that some of the very fundamentalist Christians who spook easily thought that this scenario was real and that someone would fake the rapture like this and people would believe it (the fact that most would simply look up and say "huh. Movies in the sky. Weird." never occurs to them. This is the same group that believes the Rapture will be explained as a "mass alien abduction of millions of people.")

So it's quite literally smoke and mirrors. No such project, and as others have pointed out there's a lot of the population that simply isn't very gullible.

Including the astronomers.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Here are a couple of links I found on the Blue Beam Project, it seems to be pretty far-fetched, but then again who really knows. Had a really great read on it awhile back but cant seem to locate the link any longer.

www.dccsa.com...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
the beginning of this project was in the sixties or the start of the seventies.

Looks great huh.

Everyone seeing his or her messiah, hear Him, all people fooled by the Anti-Christ. Who started this, who's the one being blamed? Search him, and destroy, or let him pursue his evil plan, and make him die on shame. We don't need those fools, for fools they are not these evil scientists, but fools they are in His eyes.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

How would they know what Mohamed looks like if noone ebver saw him... except for those who lived with him... milleniums ago ?

seeing as he cannot be depicted in any drawings...I guess you can stand on the corner, point at any randome dude and shout "there's mohammed!" and the believers would have to look into the veracity of your claim.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I personally do not believe in a "Rapture"; therefore,at least in my opinion,anything that would be indicative of a "Rapture" would certainly be a Psychological Operation.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the whole idea behind this scare tactic relies on the public's belief in something that most don't believe in.

when this happens, there will be a whole slew of lapsed catholics, jews, atheists etc watching the religious folks freaking to the "rapture"

popcorn will be provided by the angels falling down to earth

top topics

<<   2 >>

join