It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most useless object ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I was bored so I thought I'd make a new thread about this. What do u think is the most useless object on the planet. You know anything unresourceful, unbenificial, harmful or just a waste of time perhaps. Just a thread killer really but like to hear your thoughts...
:bash::w::shk:
Like my story

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
HOMEWORK

is # and teches you nothing, wait thats a lie, ive learnt great skill from homework, ive figured out how to get the computer to do it for me

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My ex-husband.

What do you have against Threadkillers?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nothing, just thought I'd get stick but obviously not yet.
I cant think of nything useless at the moment

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think the most useless waste of money and time is the Jerry Springer show. Who in their right mind would be a quest on that show. Even if the show is real and thats a big if do people really think they would be told good news. Oh well just my two cents worth.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Calamus77]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Standerdized test prep.

Seriously, schools are so worried about leaving kids "behind" they prepare kids to do better on standerized test to make sure they are not. There are companies makeing a fortune by providing standerized testing to public schools

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
George Galloway

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with Kato Kaelin:

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
im going to have to say that mosquitoes are the most useless thing on the planet. I hate mosquitoes! Die mosquitoes!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thats more along the lines I was thinking & alot of bugs like flies bring nothing but disease.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calamus77
I think the most useless waste of money and time is the Jerry Springer show. Who in their right mind would be a quest on that show. Even if the show is real and thats a big if do people really think they would be told good news. Oh well just my two cents worth.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Calamus77]

Hey! My brother knows the assistant producer of that show! They do crazy background checks on the people on the show. The assistant producer person wouldn't even let the people on the 40BelowSummer board to fake a problem on it.

I would say...The CMTs (Connecticut Mastery Test ) or the CAPT (Connecticut Aptitude Performance Test or something like that) and the SATs. The first one its my last year of, I have to take the second one next year in highschool, and the 3rd well you all know what that is. Its STUPID! And the CMTs have 5 booklets per student! We need to sum it down! CT has like, the HARDEST testing. NOT cool.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Money and the puppet sitting in the oval office, maybe my little brother too, ummm
last(not really) but not least(yeah it is actually)
and the rest of the government

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This must rank near the top.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
Thats more along the lines I was thinking & alot of bugs like flies bring nothing but disease.

Ya they are the one of the most useless things on the planet. thats why they should all die!
take that.
& that.
& some more of that. :bash: You still want more. & still more! And YES the DANCING BANANA muahahaha you know you insects cant survive the DANCING BANANA!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Poodles!
Surely there not really dogs.And those Freakin haircuts they have , man....

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
man-boobs

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahah

top topics

join