It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most powerful paranormal gifted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi I have never been in this section and not sure if this is the right post to be in.

But I have an idea or have been wondering about all these paranormal events relating to people with paranormal or fantastic abilities.

If you could make a team of speacially gifted people who would you put in and who have you read about or seen on TV that can make this X-Men team work.

There agenda is to fight evil in this world against an enemy such as the Anti-Christ or an Alien Invasion.

For example:

The Russian Girl who can see X ray vision. Could be used to tell if tyhe enemy of the Alien invasion is really human or not. Forgot her name though.

Prophet Yahway: used for communicating.

David Blain for his illusions to get the enemy confused.

Probably many others this is where I need to build the team of X-paranormal men.

Derek Acorah, the renowned psychic and star of TV's Most Haunted. Used for entity contact.

Its up to you people who read this but thought it could be fun. Who are the top 10 MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE in this area.

The pope maybe? David Icke for his Knowledge and captain of the team. If you this might be waste of space please say so. Its also good as research tool to see who is tyhe most influential well known paranormal related people across different societies.

Who is the most powerful media related person who deals with the paranormal?

[edit on 15-2-2006 by The time lord]

HS

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Although I agree with H.S here .I would like to say that I don't even really watch t.v.So I don't know but as far as such things go these do not interest me.I'm more interested in what is happening in regards to the revolution of the mind versus the doom of technology war that is at hand in regards to my destiny and how me and many of my friends here are part of a world wide team of warriors and scholars fighting towards the bitter end of our own battles with the systems and patterns of human behaviors and patterns within the different scocieties of the world. Any way I hope some one gives you an answer that you are looking for.

Sorry

Scarecrow!

[edit on 19-2-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce
David Copperfield
Chriss Angel
David Blaine
Raveen
Uri Geller
Ed Leedskalnin
Joan of Arc
Eileen J. Garrett

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
paranormal armies exist, but will not be discussed in places like this.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I feel this post belongs in BTS.

As for who has the most psychic ability..... probably a monk somewhere in Asia that you have never heard of, that wouldn't use their powers for such dumb things.

Plus David Blaine isn't psychic, and Prophet Yahweh and Derek Acorah have been proven to be fake as well. Real dream team of hoaxers you've got there.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How does David Blaine read minds and pick winning scratch tickets then? That kind of stuff is psychic to me.
I do agree with the monk point though. I can see that being quite likely, and have found it hard to reconcile the powers of Blaine, Copperfield, and Angel, etc., with the purposes that they are applying them to. It also seems to me that there are better uses for them.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Though I have never really studied into the David Blaine thing,I am quite skeptical of all of a sudden seeing a guy on t.v doing all this stuff. With the amount of research and work on ones own body and soul/mind it takes to achieve this sort of manipulation of environment and fields of gravity and reality itself.

I don't believe anyone is on a level of that magnitude,yet.

As for what Yarium said I would have to agree.The teachings of the great budhast monks is by far in my mind the most advanced in regards to manipulation of the mind body and soul.Aswell as the surrounding environment.

Just some thoughts
Scarecrow.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The post was to make a team of gifted people skill wise or paranormal. But within this group could they be useful to the army. Uri Geller worked for the MI5 once.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
you have to throw bruce lee in there too.
He could serve 2 purposes. To protect you #1. And some of his ideas about the mind and body are phenominal

HS

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The greatest paranormal power comes from one who projects an explosion of healing love to the universe, not one who protects you.

love to all.
Honor Seed

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
@ phiniks: paranormal armies do exist? Do you mean, for example, equipes of Remote Viewers working for the CIA, like said in the movie Suspect Zero (if you have seen it)??

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HS
The greatest paranormal power comes from one who projects an explosion of healing love to the universe, not one who protects you.
love to all.
Honor Seed

You have voted HS for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That might make Saint Mother Teresa the greatest ever, she certainly sent forth a shining example of unconditional, selfless service.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
In a sense we are all part of the same army fighting ourselves for enlightenment. While we look at everyone as being individual or part of a group or race or citizenship.We are all part of the same system of human struggle.
Are we not?

lol...Scarecrow.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi BlackGuardXIII & All,

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
How does David Blaine read minds and pick winning scratch tickets then? That kind of stuff is psychic to me.
I do agree with the monk point though. I can see that being quite likely, and have found it hard to reconcile the powers of Blaine, Copperfield, and Angel, etc., with the purposes that they are applying them to. It also seems to me that there are better uses for them.

In my estimation, Copperfield is only an illusionist. There are some telltale signs that someone has a genuine telekinetic Gift, and David Blaine and Criss Angel, among others (like Uri Geller), fit the bill. Making a street person win hundreds of dollars in a scratch ticket lottery is one of Blaine's more impressive feats.

However, we should not be too impressed by powerful "Gifts of the Spirit." They do not come from within the person but - as the phrase implies - from people on the Other Side.

Along these lines, it is important to remember that having a telekinetic/healing Gift does not mean that someone is more spiritually advanced than someone who does not have a telekinetic/healing Gift. It only means that the gifted person has a Group Entity working through him and around him. Prophets with powerful Gifts of the Spirit impressing others is something that has been going on since the dawn of humanoid civilization.

Sybil Leek, which some here may remember as being a successful wiccan for her day, was known to be a powerful witch. Among other telekinetic feats, she was documented to be able to summon wind on command. Unfortunately, she died of cancer. If the Gift of Telekinesis came from her and not from a Group Entity, then she could have used that power to heal herself. If she simply wanted to leave her body, she did not need to succumb to cancer to do so; she could have used her power to manifest a Gift of Astral Projection in the dream state, granting a peaceful and painless transition.

One misconception that many have about telekinetics is that they can turn the power on and off at will, because many think that the power they have is from within. However, it is not from within but from without. Telekinetics feel the power when it is available to them but do not have direct control over it

Once again, we should not be too impressed by those with powerful Gifts of the Spirit. Serving others, Radiating love, and striving to live The Golden Rule, are much more important. These things dictate how far one can Ascend into The Light Of The God Force after bodily death.

Channeling is a passive activity, as is being a conduit for healing and telekinesis; these are easy to do and don't require advanced spiritual discipline.

Living a principled life of selfless service is much more demanding and ultimately much more rewarding after one leaves the flesh and returns to the Primary Reality of Spirit.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
'In my estimation, Copperfield is only an illusionist. There are some telltale signs that someone has a genuine telekinetic Gift, and David Blaine and Criss Angel, among others (like Uri Geller), fit the bill.' Paul Richard
In my view, Blaine and Angel are rookies. Copperfield calls himself an illusionist. I've seen him three times.... his 'illusions' were more impressive than anything I have seen either of the other guys do. And they have done some wild stuff.
Here's Angel climbing through solid glass, and walking up and down a vertical wall.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
BlackGuardXIII,

Your links don't pull up.

One telltale sign to discriminate between a mere illusionist and someone who has a genuine Gift of TK, is the ability to do impressive feats of manifestation and levitation outside of a stage environment -- like on a city sidewalk, park, etc.

Coincidentally, did you see the Criss Angel interview recently on FOX?

John Gibson handed him three metal forks, one at a time. While holding a fork in one hand, Criss Angel easily bent them via a pulling motion with his other hand.

Definitely entertaining.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
you guys think david blaine has a paranormal gift? wrong! i know how he does his tricks, you can get this knowledge too if you master the mighty google.

blaine is also known to cheat, he took diffrent shots doing his levitation trick.

tip: ask ze google about "Balducci Levitation"

i highly recommend derren brown to all interested in good trickery. he, at a point in my life made me really wonder till i came to the conclusion that he simply uses stooges(at least occasionaly), nevertheless good entertainment

but i doubt that you people really want to know the truth anyway, keep on wooing.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoeon
you guys think david blaine has a paranormal gift? wrong! i know how he does his tricks, you can get this knowledge too if you master the mighty google.

Oh really?

Try googling a lottery winning sometime and then tell us how you did it.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
David Blane does not have a paranormal gift. ALL of the street magic he performs are well know magic tricks invented by other magicians (he does however perform them a little different). You can purchase most of the magic he performs on magic websites and download the tutorials. And you can read about the rest in old magic books. But he does have an awesome presintation

<<   2  3  4 >>

join