It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex CIA says 55 % chance Bush Admin Plants WMD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ray McGovern says there's a 55 percent chance the Bush administration will "plant" weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He insists the leak of a spy's name -- possibly by the White House -- jeopardizes national security. And he says the administration's abuse of power for political gain "just couldn't be worse."

This from the man who conducted daily intelligence briefings with Bush's dad.

www.news-record.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
*15,15 almost forgot*
I PREDICTED THIS LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AGO!!!
Hold on a secong smirk, I'll go get it for you...
- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My grandmother predicts that Bush is going to win the 2004 election also......

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
*15,15*
It was a week ago actually:

Originally posted by Tassadar
Actually, I believe Bush has some WMD's in Iraq under extremem military guard.
Our great President will probably reveal these weapons about a month before presidential elections, or, within the last year of this term.

Here's the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I said it directly somewhere else but I think that was in RATS...
Cheers,
- Tass *40*

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Although this article is from a local paper, and doesnt elaborate much on the statement above, it appears to me that being former CIA during George Sr's presidency, he is not someone to make statements for publicity. Especially considering he suggests this is the same view, shared by many rank-and file CIA analysts and operatives.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ole Ray boy last I recall was a former Army intelligence officer. Who's to say he isn't a disinformation plant used to control media propaganda?

"Ray McGovern, a former Army intelligence officer, co-directs the Servant Leadership School, an inner-city outreach ministry in Washington, D.C."

Link

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Planting of WMDs has been the butt of political cartoons for over a year. It is too cynical an exercise to even contemplate doing this, and expect any credibility at all on the world stage.

Weapons inspections proceeded for almost 240 days solid before the UN inspectors were warned to get out before the US action. They have carried on daily after the invasion and an honest reading of reports by anyone will confirm there are no WMDs.

There are no WMDs.

All talk of having them materially shipped across borders is nonsense. Talk to real military people about why that would be impossible under surveillance.

Not even the Bush admin will clutch at these straws. They may try to save their sorry asses in other ways, but I don't even see that happening. The neo-cons and their PNAC agenda are just plain gone.

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
...Doesn't surprise me a bit...

...After all, Iraq has been conquered & occupied for over a year...After having manufactured false evidence that got the troops *into* Iraq in the first place. Bush & Blaine denied UN inspectors to help look for WMD's. Even after a year, there have been reports that indicate that WMD's *still* hadn't been found.

So what's the next logical step for a group of lying, murdering, facist capitalists to do? Since they've already been willing to *manufacture* false documentation, how much harder would it be to plant physical "evidence" within such a length of time?

These guys make me puke (:barf
with the extent they go to in order to insult the intelligence of the whole world. They think that we don't believe 2+2=4 or something?

new topics

top topics

join