It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the best Soca songs ever!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Listen here: Tony Mingo (T-Money) - For Fans Only!!

This is one of the best songs I've ever heard period. I got chills being there up on that stage while that guy was singing this. He invited everyone on the stage. It was the pre-finals of the biggest song competition of the island. And tonight we're going to have the finals. They're going for second place because the king is already known!!

The name of the guy is Tony Mingo aka T-Money, the band is Le Groove... The pictures are here:

I'm on some of them...

[edit on 4-2-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Btw... The pre-finals was this past week. That song played last thursday night for the first time in public.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here's another one from the lead singer of the (Dutch Based) Arubian rap group Basic One

Janiro Eisden (Patin Pret) "She mash a cock"

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
wicked grooves. seriously wicked, intense and the band is on fire..... gotta love it.

T-Money!

Thanks!

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Facefirst]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks man!!! I appreciate that coming from a musicman like yourself!!

I've heard that Shurwayne Winchester (the reigning champion of Trinidad & Tobago) already has the song. He got it from my best friend, who is a dj. So I hope it will be large!!!

[edit on 5-2-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anytime man!

I am always on the lookout for great music and I appreciate it when people share the good stuff.

I used to know some players from Aruba and St. Maarten and the grooves those guys can lay down are incredible..... the kind of grooves that make life a little bit better.....

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Facefirst]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
leh wi go!! leh wi go!!

boy I love that soca vibe, I'm shaking my booty in my chair right now!!! nice stuff bandit, thanks for the hook up

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Haha Definetaly...

But alas, he came in second place. IMO this song is much better than the one that won though..

new topics

top topics

join