It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruled By Secrecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just wanted to gather some thoughts if any of you guys have read this book. If so do you feel Jim Marrs has done his home work as well as it's presented in the book?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I own the book and have read it three times. I love it, though I'll admit alot of it is very debateable, especially the ancient history stuff. But I beleive firmly he's right on track up through the nineteenth century in his backwards rendered reading of secret society histroy.
I encourage anyone out there to read this fine book.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i read it, and then made my boyfriend read it. he never, ever reads my conspiracy stuff, so it was definitely a coup for jim marrs that the bf actually finished it.

personally, one of the major reasons that i enjoyed this book was that it started at the present and worked its way backwards... for some reason, conspiracy theory books tend to work the other way, and i find that to be... well, boring. the reason i read this stuff is to see how it relates to us now and, although the annunaki are terribly interesting, i must admit that i do get a little distracted in the mists of history, lol

i also found the part about the Rockefellers and eugenics to be very elucidating.

PS, the correct title, in case anyone looks for it, is Rule by Secrecy, by Jim Marrs.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's very interesting the twisted web that is weaved in this book I'm impressed so far...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This was an extremely interesting book. I was particularly intrigued by the Annunaki information and the parallels with the Bible, et al.

This book made a hell of a lot more sense than quite a few other explanations I've heard about how this planet and our bloodlines evolved.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm reading the book as well and have found it very interesting. I started in the middle though and read to the end and am now reading the front to the middle. I couldn't quite seem to get taken off starting at the front.

new topics

top topics

join