It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush School Visit on 9/11 - Too Perfect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Switch roles and start thinking like a Bush adviser prior to 9/11.

If you were an adviser to Bush and knew 9/11 was coming and that he could be implicated, you would make sure that he had a strong alibi for the morning of 9/11.

You would make sure that he wasn't on a golf course, at home, on holiday, sat on a toilet, or sat in an office when it happened. You wouldn't want him seen to be abroad either. Else the public would later be screaming that he was either not on the ball when it happened or they would be saying that he could be behind it.

You would also make sure that he was in no danger from any 9/11 attacks.

You would make sure that the public could look back and see that he was doing something innocent in front of a public audience (witnesses).

Of all the possibilities the very best would be an audience of innocent young children (the future of the USA). There would be absolutely nothing better than that.

It is for that very reason that I suspect a conspiracy behind 9/11. Bush's alibi was just too perfect.

Does that make sense to anyone?

[edit on 28-1-2006 by tommyc]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
sure.

of course it was all staged.

they probably just didn't count on the lead actor to perform so pathetically.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
To their advantage, no matter how pathetic their lead actor acts, it can always be attributed to plain illiteracy. "I saw the first plane hit the tower, the TV was obviously on" - misspoken, obviously. Isn't it to be expected that when you misspeak, you make two subsequent FALSE claims? Isn't that the same as saying "misunderestimated"?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Definately...

Now that I think about it - it really is the BEST place Bush could have been.

Where else? Where is such a public place, with so many bystanders with such good media coverage?

And when he let it slip during his commet, well - that was just the chery on top of the cake.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If we could find out how long in advance the visit was arranged then it could give a clue as to when 9/11 was planned.

Anyone know when the school visit was planned?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I don't see how it was a perfect place to be. Infact Bush looks rather stpid sitting there not knowing what to do about the attack.

Also I;d like to know how sayin he saw the crash points towards a conspiracy. It just looks like he's tryin to make a good speech to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ihatescifi
Also I;d like to know how sayin he saw the crash points towards a conspiracy.

i guess thats because the first crash was NOT shown on tv until the next day and therefore bush COULDN'T have watched it before entering the classroom but bush has twice stated publicly that he saw the first crash.

also something to bear in mind is that as he was informed of the second crash in the classroom and told the us was under attack, why did he sit there, putting all those lives of the people in the room at risk and doing NOTHING other than getting a good photo opportunity?? is the photo op more important than the lives of those people and the us president or did the security guardsl know he was not under any threat?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yes but sayin he saw the first crash when he didn't dosen't make me think think theres a conspiracy going on, to me it just looks like he's trying to make a good patriotic kind of speech.

Also when he was just sitting there I don't think theres much he could have done. Even if he did leave the classroom and went to washington what would he have done/authorised. He is just one man and are many sections of the government to control what is happening.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Also when he was just sitting there I don't think theres much he could have done. Even if he did leave the classroom and went to washington what would he have done/authorised. He is just one man and are many sections of the government to control what is happening.

ahh, i can see you thought long and hard about that answer.
(shakes head in gobsmacked amazement)

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I don't see how it was a perfect place to be. Infact Bush looks rather stpid sitting there not knowing what to do about the attack.

Nothing could exude innocence more than being in front of a class of young kids.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Actually, the true criminals who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks made very clear on that day that all US targets were vulnerable to their plans including the president himself. The attack was a coup d'etat on the government and Bush's reaction to finding out about the attacks is similar to that of a man who just figured out that he himself is vulnerable should he dissent from the intentions of those who undoubtly propelled him into his position of power.

Not to mention that the Secret Service stood there with a thumb up their ass like everything was peachy instead of immediately ushering the Prez off into Air Force 1 for some scenary tours of North Dakota should one of the targets be el presidente.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Probably because he didn't know exactly what was going to happen.

Also I;d like to know how sayin he saw the crash points towards a conspiracy. It just looks like he's tryin to make a good speech to me.

It's called circumstantial evidence. Saying he saw the first plane crash on TV means he's making stuff up about his actions on the morning of 9/11. Doesn't make for a good defense, to lie about what you were doing, and have it proven that you are lying. Either lying, or he's so senile that it's a miracle he's where he is in the first place.

Ox

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ya know.. I never really thought of it like that.. That's really good.. Thinking outside the box.. Very nice to see.. And .. What a concept.. Just imagine if it came out the he and his advisors and what not all were in on it.. The things that would bring... Wow.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
When it comes to the Presidents safety, he doesn't have a say so I don't understand why when they finally knew it was an attack (after the second plane), the Secret Service didn't rush into grab him up. Now I know the room is full of children, but they would've done it quietly nonetheless but they didn't and they let him sit there looking like one of the children in the room...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hello

Indeed it was just too perfect. And if you look at the behavior of Bush that day, in that classroom, there is definitively something wrong.

As mentionned by tommyc, i think it would be very interesting to know how this was planned (by asking the school).

Also, be sure to check these pages :
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
www.thememoryhole.org...

And, the FULL version video (11 minutes) of the event is downloadable here : www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The teacher reported that no TVs were even on. lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Revisiting this thread... I think people missed my point.

Think of where he was - it was the perfect place to be.

If he had been away on vacation, in another county or doing anything else then people would have criticized him heavily, but because he was in front of school kids reading them a story - it was the most perfect innocent place for Bush to be seen during 9/11.

Seriously - can you think of anything more perfect? - I bet you can't!

That's why I'm suspicious about what people really knew in advance of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyc

I started a thread stating this exact same thing. There is no place I can think of where he could have been, that makes him look more innocent. It was a perfect setup until he blew it by
1. Sitting there after being told we were under attack.
2. Saying he saw tower 1 getting hit on tv when it hadn't been on tv.

Those 2 things alone show me that he knew about the attacks beforehand. Add in the fact that he stayed for pictures make it worse. Why some people don't see this is beyond me. If he gets away with this, we should all be ashamed. And unfortunetely, it looks like he will get away with it. 9/11 was the greatest crime ever committed in my opinion and very few see that.

The scariest part about the whole thing is I don't think that they would pull off something that horendous and then just bow out of office. I think they have much bigger plans. They are not finished with us yet. I will be shocked if he actually leaves office.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Good stuff
Not adding up

He was reading "The Pet Goat". If you're hyper-paranoid as I am this means something.

"The Pet Goat" is the story of a girl's pet goat which eats everything in its path. The girl's parents want to get rid of the goat, but she defends it. In the end, the goat becomes a hero when it butts a car robber into submission."

"After Card informed him that the second plane had hit the second tower, Bush continued reading the book for over seven minutes. Bush's critics, notably Michael Moore in his film Fahrenheit 9/11, have argued that the fact that Bush continued to read the book after being notified of the attacks shows that he was indecisive.

Others have asked if this is all the information Bush needed to fully comprehend the situation. After spending about twenty minutes with the children, Bush was scheduled to give a short press conference at about 9:30. At the press conference inside the same school, Bush made his first speech about the attacks, and was never evacuated by the Secret Service.

According to Bill Sammon in Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism from Inside the White House, Bush's then-Press Secretary Ari Fleischer was in the back of the classroom holding a pad on which he had written "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET."

The picture of W with the book... is rather chilling.

new topics

top topics

join