It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cydonia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Did the Cydonian pyramids on Mars turn out to be a hoax?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
No-one knows for sure really, there were more pictures released more recently, but I tihnk there was some controversy as a more detailed one was on the server then substituted for one with less detail or something.

www.enterprisemission.com is a good place to start, but take everything there with a pinch of salt. I use it sometimes as a base reference for what to look for. It can point you in the right direction if you see what I mean.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
www.enterprisemission.com is a good place to start, but take everything there with a pinch of salt. I use it sometimes as a base reference for what to look for. It can point you in the right direction if you see what I mean.

Pinch of salt indeed. He has some pretty interesting ideas in the beggining of the articles and produce a huge amount of info. But after a while it always deteriorates into reading an enemy civilisation from a grey pixel with (amazingly) a black pixel besides it. Sure sign of an alien building, especially if there are more grey pixels on the image

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
LOL, yes... Just shows what happens when you stare at something too long!

I think this site is a good place for images, I havn't looked for a while, if I get time la\ter I'll try and hunt them down for you, unless you have already found them yourself.

www.msss.com...

new topics

top topics

join