It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alice n Chains RULE!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My girlfriend got me their unplugged dvd and their video collection dvd for christmas. They are excellent. any fans know where I can download lyric sheets?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoLaR513
My girlfriend got me their unplugged dvd and their video collection dvd for christmas. They are excellent. any fans know where I can download lyric sheets?

AIC Lyrics

try this...and then thank me later

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
that was just what I needed thank you think2much!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
not a problem-I happen to have a weakness for music

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Seen any good concerts? Ive got the new audioslave in cuba dvd if you like that stuff its a must see. They played rage against the machine and soundgarden tunes including a rare solo acoustic performance by chris cornel of black hole sun.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They were a fantastic band, and that unplugged album is one of the best recordings of any band I have ever heard.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
They were a fantastic band, and that unplugged album is one of the best recordings of any band I have ever heard.

i agree unplugged is still my favorite album. its a really good one to play while getting it on

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

its a really good one to play while getting it on

LMAO!
Hmm.. wonder why nobody replied after that?

Ahhh... laughter is just what I needed to wake me up. (Its 8AM here - the earliest Ive woken up in a loooong time
)

[edit on 27-1-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88

its a really good one to play while getting it on

LMAO!
Hmm.. wonder why nobody replied after that?

I wasn't around

I don't get to listen to much music while getting it on anymore...I've got kids! I haven't been to a live show in....hell...can't remember...too damn long!

I don't watch anything on the tube either...well except Green Day slipped in a few times this year, but since my 4 year old really likes them and they are mellow enough I figure it's OK.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have four kids but they live with their mom. Ever since the divorce I feel like a teenager again. My girlfriend and I went and saw Tom Petty this past summer. Ive seen them 3 times and that was their best show yet we had a blast. You need to send the kids off to their grandparents light some candles pour some wine CRANK UP the tunes and let nature run its course. Ofcourse I know how it is you get a night without kids you end up watching uniterrupted television and getting some sleep.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I have four kids but they live with their mom. Ever since the divorce I feel like a teenager again. My girlfriend and I went and saw Tom Petty this past summer. Ive seen them 3 times and that was their best show yet we had a blast. You need to send the kids off to their grandparents light some candles pour some wine CRANK UP the tunes and let nature run its course. Ofcourse I know how it is you get a night without kids you end up watching uniterrupted television and getting some sleep.

In 7 years I've have ONE night without kids (last year) and it was effectively a sex fest! who needs tv or sleep?! It was in a hotel room no less
so the only music was me strumming on my guitar I'd just rec'd as an anniversary gift...but loud music would've been ideal!

about 4 years ago we even got rid of the stereo in the livingroom

*sigh*

I hear you on second adolescence though!

...mine has come early and I'm not even divorced (yet! but one can hope!)

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
All I can say is next time use protection oh yeah ROCK ON!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

All I can say is next time use protection oh yeah ROCK ON!

HUH? you talking to me? Are YOU, talking to ME? (think Deniro )

ya lost me there...

(yeah, sometimes I can be pretty thick)

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Great band, shame that Lane Staley

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm a huge fan of Staley and Alice In Chains, oh and btw my Alice in Chains website will be up soon.

new topics

top topics

join