It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified FBI UFO files Here!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Anyone interested in viewing Hundreds if not thousand official unclassified files from the official FBI website regarding UFOs, Project blue book, Roswell, Majestic 12 and cattle mutation visit this site: foia.fbi.gov...

These are real FBI files and they are on the official FBI website.

You must have Adobe reader to view these files, most computer have this. If your computer doesn't have it then download it for free at the adobe website.
Any thoughts?
Enjoy

[edit on 24-1-2006 by conspiracy123]

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 24-1-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nice post this is really interesting!
Thanks!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You guys still trust government sources? There has been so many lies I'm skeptical of alot of things they report but it doesn't phase me.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
About the UFO documents......

Wow, way to go US government!! Thanks for the black writing on black paper. Makes for such enjoyable reading sigh. lmao. Someone should really rewrite and repost that information.

Enjoy your nice info that can barely be read everyone!!! Oh and gotta love the "BOGUS" written on the majestic 12 reports, and the complete black out of anything interesting or important. SIgh, sigh , sigh, did we expect anything more? Freedom of information act, worthless in its intirety.

Cheers,

[edit on 24-1-2006 by LaoTzu]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Theres over 2000 pages on there you can read some of them its just some papers have been darkened.
Sorry i just thought i might interest some of the people here.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thats where I found documents where J Edgar Hoover mentioned a recovered "disc" in a hand written note.

www.abovetopsecret.com... e=1#pid1853133

Pretty much all those documents were top secret at one time and you can find some GEMs among them, but theres alot to look through.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ya but im looking for the really juicy classified to date and never happend stuff

I read them though thanks for the link. Not the blow up in your face evidence though

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
You guys still trust government sources?

Who said trust? Seeing the reports in and of itself is interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Exactly thats what i think. At least someone other than me finds them interresting

[edit on 24-1-2006 by conspiracy123]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Good point and I agree

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
foia.fbi.gov...

Ok, this is odd...
Majestic 12 PDF here is watermarked with the word 'BOGUS' all over it.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
mm i'd love to know what that 'bogus' is about. Anyone wanna give them a call?

If it's bogus why acknowledge them. Never heard of this before, i think it needs to be checked up on.
I'm in aust, count me out.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Please note that the FBI files will contain no valuable info. They are out of the "Loop". The NSA files would be much better. Pleae do not ask why I know this.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
After looking at these files again it seems that the only files that are hard to read are the ones from the UFO section file01. all the other files seem fine to me. The cattle mutation one is good aswell.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
Please note that the FBI files will contain no valuable info. They are out of the "Loop". The NSA files would be much better. Pleae do not ask why I know this.

Here are some older NSA files that have been declassified.

www.nsa.gov...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

**Note to self: Trustforall contains no valuable information.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just read something very interesting on page 55-56 of this link on the FBI site:

foia.fbi.gov...

A scientist that worked for MIT and was involved with physics and in some group that was involved in the manhattan project proposes an interestin gtheory about UFO's.

He states that the cities in which UFO's are sighted are all on the same 'orbital' path. The cities mentioned apparently form a direct 'circle' around the earth. Pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
quite a find there!

I read through the cattle mutilations.
It was interesting how the Senators had to keep insisting the FBI check it out.
The FBI kept claiming that it was not in their juristiction.

Also of particular note- was the details on the cattle themselves, always a left eye and left ear missing, the genitals and lips removed, and the blood drained, with no trace of blood around, and no footprints.
If there was any animals that did it, like a pack of foxes, or wolves , surely there would have been animal sign, and a much larger variety of injuries.
Ranchers aren't dumb, they live in the country and know when an animal has killed their cattle, versus this paranormal evidence.

This was 130+ reports across states that all seemed to have the same strange evidence, according to the Senator's letter, basically pleading that the FBI check it out.

I'm still reading...

[edit on 26-1-2006 by KDX175DUEX]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
very odd that they would even post the MJ12 documents, let alone go through the effort of pasting bogus on every page....very strange.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
"let alone go through the effort of pasting bogus on every page" == porky1981

What is odd to me is how long the bull-dog will cling to something worthless.
But who am I to argue. Here ya go, lets keep kicking this dead horse.

<<   2 >>

join