It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MaircasOflanahbra

In other words. The acknowledgment will have a different and later time stamp than the messages.
edit on 2-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

ACARS message format

www.pentestpartners.com...

In plain old ACARS all messages are broadcast to all devices (that are in range of the same transmitter at least) so there is a header that lists the destination aircraft registration. The receiver on an aircraft will discard any messages that are not destined for it.

In the header, there is a two character label field which indicates the type of data that the whole message contains. There’s no specific standard but there are some common ones like C1 which is a message for an onboard printer, and indeed some airlines will use different labels to indicate the same data.

The bulk of the transmission is taken up by the message text itself up to a maximum of 220 characters.

The character set is basic ASCII alpha numerics and some special characters only.

These could just be standard free text type messages, or they could be engineering and maintenance data.

Message integrity

The last part of the message is a simple checksum, this is either ATN-32, which is a modified form of Fletcher’s checksum, or a CRC.

How can any kind of acknowledgement be placed before the end of the ACARS message while it’s being transmitted

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You

DDLXCXA CHIAK CHI683
.CHIKUA 111332/ED (SENT 11 SEP AT 9:32 EASTERN)
- QUCHIAKUA 10A93 EWRSFO
- MESSAGE FROM CHIDD -
HIGH SECURITY ALERT. SECURE COCKPIT
CHIDD - ED BALLINGER

;09111333 108575 0610 (clearly it is not message sent at 9:33 as well, so it must mean the reception time as Ballinger stated.

Funny there is no seconds.

Time message was typed in: 111332/ED (9:32, notice no seconds. How close to 9:33?)
Time message was actually broadcast. 09111333 108575 0610

You

reception time

How. The 09111333 108575 0610 is part of the sent message from the ground. With no following of the protocol of a header from what and who. By a system that broadcasts in data packets with simultaneous users.

Looks like the ending sequence for the packetized message sent from the ground station.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hmmmm, believe an anonymous person who ALWAYS sides with the official government story no. matter. what. like it's their job (probably is), or a 40 year ATC veteran?

In any event, you can keep focusing on the format of the ACARS messages and saying you know more than the people who actually worked with the system and ignore the fact that your "source" made up a detail about how ACARS messages are routed

AND

the face that even if you are right (which I concede is certainly possible) you still have to deal with the fact that right in the 9/11 commission report is evidence that the plane was nowhere near where the official government conspiracy theory placed it.

You still need to address

• the base commander's testimony
• Michael Winter's testimony as to how the RBS are chosen
• and the 911Comm's own team who state the the plane made calls in the central time zone.

Oh but wait, there's more empty and hollow evidence from me Wadsworth...

In this document, released by the 911Comm, you can look on page 25 and see that two calls were routed through Fort Wayne, Indiana - 200 miles from the point furthest east the plane was said to have travelled, then through Belleville, IL and Colombus, IL. I'll let you map that out and see what conclusions you can come to.

www.aldeilis.net...

Five different independent sources which put the plane WAY off the track the CR claims.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I don’t think so.

One.

From the actual logs.

www.warrenstutt.com...

Pay attention to “ Leroy, Melody wants to make sure you are OK. Please send back message.”

If the plane sends back on automatic acknowledgment, how do you send back an a second reply?

Now. You claim this?

DDLXCXA CHIAK CHI68R
.CHIKUA 111324/ED
CMD
AN N591UA/GL
- QUCHIAKUA 1UA93 EWRSFO
- MESSAGE FROM CHIDD -
/BEWARE ANY COCKPIT INTRUSION. . TWO AIRCRAFT IN NY . HIT TRADE C
NTER BUILDS...
CHIDD - ED BALLINGER
:09111324108575 0585

Which is completely stripped of key characters and syntax that is important to the actual protocol of ACARS

This is the actual log.

www.warrenstutt.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don’t have to address crap since you cannot accurately reproduce the actual ACRAS message.

And fail to understand ACARS messages are transmitted in packet form.

And the message ends with a exit sequence. And the messages that are sent in packet form have no protocol mid packet to receive an acknowledgment. And you have failed to produced any evidence from the ACARS protocols the flight transmitted after it cashed.

edit on 2-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 2-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 2-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Now…

9/11 acars

www.internationalskeptics.com...

Post 27

By Oystein

Messages with the code
"ULMSG" are from airline to ARINC, to be routed via a target radio station (Target Stn)m which could be the wrong one; it's probably determined by airline from flight plan
"ULBLK" are messages from ground station to plane - the actuak ground station sending is in the tag "Stn="
"DLBLK" are messages from plane to ground station (downlink). The actual receiving station is in the tag "BepStnName="

Again..

Not the first time this appears “HIGH SECURITY ALERT. SECURE COCKPIT
CHIDD - ED BALLINGER”

It’s a “ "ULMSG" are from airline to ARINC, to be routed via a target radio station”

Then the next packitized message is a “ "ULBLK" are messages from ground station to plane - the actuak ground station sending is in the tag "Stn="

Unless you can show this from the aircraft “ DLBLK" are messages from plane to ground station”, there is no evidence that the crashed jet transmitted anything after it crashed.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Dude. You just look ignorant posting false information concerning the actual ARCAS logs.

All you have is a false argument based on the message being created, sent to the a target ground station for broadcast, and failing to communicate with a destroyed jet.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

And for trusting “professionals”…

DEA Police Officer Shoots Himself While in a Classroom Filled With Children
m.youtube.com...

(post by MaircasOflanahbra removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

And for trusting “professionals”…

DEA Police Officer Shoots Himself While in a Classroom Filled With Children
m.youtube.com...

I literally just laughed out loud at how absurdly stupid and irrelevant this is.

I mean, hahahahaha, we're supposed to ignore an ATC because a crazy LEO killed himself somewhere??? WTF is wrong with you?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Sorry. All you have is truth movement lies concerning ground stations trying to send messages to a destroyed jet.

No, I have statements from

- two United Airlines employees, -
- a USAF Colonel base commander of NEADS ON 9/11
- Team 7 of the 9/11 CR -
- phone logs from flight 93 from the Counsel from the 9/11 commission.

And you attack me. It's about as transparently dishonest as anyone can possibly be.

I don't have anything more to add here. ✌🏽✌🏽

edit on 2-9-2021 by MaircasOflanahbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

You

This isn't my "argument" you dolt, it's Ed Ballinger saying so. And Michael Winter who explained how the RBS are chosen.

Then show where the flight transmitted to ACARS after it crashed.

Again.

www.warrenstutt.com...

Now…

9/11 acars

Post 27

By Oystein

Messages with the code
"ULMSG" are from airline to ARINC, to be routed via a target radio station (Target Stn)m which could be the wrong one; it's probably determined by airline from flight plan
"ULBLK" are messages from ground station to plane - the actuak ground station sending is in the tag "Stn="
"DLBLK" are messages from plane to ground station (downlink). The actual receiving station is in the tag "BepStnName="

Again..

www.warrenstutt.com...

Not the first time this appears “HIGH SECURITY ALERT. SECURE COCKPIT
CHIDD - ED BALLINGER”

It’s a “ "ULMSG" are from airline to ARINC, to be routed via a target radio station”

Then the next packitized message is a “ "ULBLK" are messages from ground station to plane - the actuak ground station sending is in the tag "Stn="

Unless you can show this from the aircraft “ DLBLK" are messages from plane to ground station”, there is no evidence that the crashed jet transmitted anything after it crashed.

From the logs. List the time stamp and the syntax that shows the jet made a transmission after it crashed.

This is a true statement

The last DLBLK message from UA93 was received at 10:01:57/59ET by ground stations Pittsburgh (ca. 80 miles from Shanksville) and Washington-Dulles (ca. 150 miles from Shanksville).

After the crash time, there are no more DLBLK messages, only uplinks.

sade050.blogspot.com...

The only “evidence” you have is a confused system trying to send a message to a destroyed receiver / transmitter. With no proof of any transmission after the jet crashed. There is no transmission of acknowledgment from the jet after it crashed. There is no active transmission after the crash of the jet to point to its location.

A confused ground system trying to send a message to a destroyed receiver / transmitter on a jet is not evidence the jet wasn’t crashed.

I don’t know what to tell you.

You keep saying this and that about people without citing sources and providing actual statements and quotes.

You keep butchering the logs to manufacture a case that isn’t there.

FROM THE LOGS SHOW WHERE ANY OF THE FLIGHTS FROM 9/11 TRANSMITTED AFTER THEY CRASHED IN ACCORDANCE TO ACARS PROTOCOLS, NOT YOUR BUTCHERED REALITY.

This is what a message from a aircraft a Looks like.

Note the “ DLBLK”

www.warrenstutt.com...

Show where flight 77 sent a “ DLBLK" ACARS message from plane to ground station” after it crashed.

You cannot. You literally have a fabrication by ignoring and making up crap that isn’t supported by the actual logs.

edit on 3-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You

Do I look ignorant showing you what the government actually stated??

Your the one fabricating evidence that isn’t supported by the actual ACARS logs and protocols.

FROM THE LOGS SHOW WHERE ANY OF THE FLIGHTS FROM 9/11 TRANSMITTED AFTER THEY CRASHED IN ACCORDANCE TO ACARS PROTOCOLS, NOT YOUR BUTCHERED REALITY.

www.warrenstutt.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Do I look ignorant showing you what the government actually stated??

Your the one fabricating evidence that isn’t supported by the actual ACARS logs and protocols.

Anyone with any integrity at all can see how little of it you have, because this is an utter lie.

EVERYTHING that I have submitted is taken from the official evidence provided by the 9/11 committee. Saying that I am making stuff up is a textbook example of gaslighting. I have simply repeated what others told the 9/11 commission.

The ACARS messages that I typed out are exactly as they are shown in
this link. This is official government evidence. The statements I made were based on what Ed Ballinger said, I made nothing up.

But OK...you've made your point on ACARS. Several times with 100s if not thousands of words. We get it. You can have that. ACARS messages do not say what Ballinger said they do.

Therefore, I'll let you decide whether or not you need to keep harping on the ACARS evidence or not.

Let's move on and show how you are actually the one who's lying and here's the receipt:

Sorry. All you have is truth movement lies concerning ground stations trying to send messages to a destroyed jet.

This categorically untrue and I will once again for the third time list out the OTHER evidence which you have heretofore (like that Wads?) ignored. Oh no, wait, you said ignore the Colonel because a DEA agent killed himself in front of kids once. Quite possibly the stupidest reasoning for anything I've ever read.

- Michael Winter's testimony
- a USAF Colonel base commander of NEADS ON 9/11
- Team 7 of the 9/11 CR saying 93 was in the Central Time zone
- phone logs from flight 93 from the Counsel from the 9/11 commission putting the plane there as well.

Will you continue to lie? That answer is of fcking course you will.

edit on 392021 by MaircasOflanahbra because: (no reason given)

edit on 392021 by MaircasOflanahbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You

Anyone with any integrity at all can see how little of it you have, because this is an utter lie.

The why post a hack version of this?

www.warrenstutt.com...

Why is what you pasted missing key data like the seconds portion of the time stamp, and the end sequence for the packetized message.

You

EVERYTHING that I have submitted is taken from the official evidence provided by the 9/11 committee.

Then it should be easy for you to reference the logs by stated time stamp where any of the cashed jets on 9/11 transmitted to ACARS after they crashed.

The it should be easy to link to and produce quoted Ed Ballinger.

evidence provided by the 9/11 committee. Saying that I am making stuff up is a textbook example of gaslighting

Your the one that cannot show where any of the crashed jet’s from 9/11 transmitted to ACARS from the logs like you claim.

I have simply repeated what others told the 9/11 commission.

And people have studied the logs, ACARS protocol, ACARS syntax, and they don’t support your claims of the jet’s communicating with ACARS after they crashed.

The ACARS messages that I typed out are exactly as they are shown in
this link.

Ok.

But you posted this.

DDLXCXA CHIAK CHI68R
.CHIKUA 111324/ED
CMD
AN N591UA/GL
- QUCHIAKUA 1UA93 EWRSFO
- MESSAGE FROM CHIDD -
/BEWARE ANY COCKPIT INTRUSION. . TWO AIRCRAFT IN NY . HIT TRADE C
NTER BUILDS...
CHIDD - ED BALLINGER
:09111324108575 0585

With the first glaring omission is the seconds from the time stamp. And the omission of the end sequence for the packet message.

This is from the logs.

You

This is official government evidence.

No. The actual logs and the ACRAS syntax and protocol are the actual evidence.

The statements I made were based on what Ed Ballinger said, I made nothing up.

Ok. Then actually quote his testimony.

But still has nothing to do with the fact there are no ACARS transmissions from the jets of 9/11 after the crashed.

You

But OK...you've made your point on ACARS. Several times with 100s if not thousands of words. We get it. You can have that. ACARS messages do not say what Ballinger said they do.

What did Ballinger actually state. Can you provide actual quotes and cited statements.

Therefore, I'll let you decide whether or not you need to keep harping on the ACARS evidence or not.

Whiteness saw a large jet that was tracked by radar crash into the pentagon. With no witnesses supporting seeing a large jet flay away from nearly hitting the pentagon. With no supporting radar evidence the jet missed the pentagon and flew off. With no ACARS messages from the jet after it crashed

This categorically untrue and I will once again for the third time list out the OTHER evidence which you have heretofore (like that Wads?) ignored

The holes that blew into the pentagon had to be made by a large jet.

Radar tracked flight 77 to the pentagon. Tracked no large aircraft to support the fly over fantasy. Witnesses saw a large jet hit the pentagon. The damage to the pentagon was not made by explosives. There is collateral damage on the flight path. Trees clipped. Where a engine hit a low concrete wall. Construction trailers moved towards the pentagon. The shape of the hole and size in the pentagon where the jet entered. Witnesses do not support a flyaway fantasy. DNA evidence. Remains retuned to families who lost loved ones.

What evidence I’m I missing?

edit on 3-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The why post a hack version of this?

I posted from the evidence of the 9/11 commission and linked to it. If you can't be bothered to click on the links, I can't help you.

I have linked ALL of the testimony I've stated. It's there for you to look at.

Are you just copying and pasting stock arguments, because we're talking about UA93, not the white jet etc...are you trying to muddle the waters on purpose. Nevermind, I already know the answer to that.

It's funny that in telling me I'm a hack and a liar, you're really just calling the 911commission liars.

What else do you think the 911 commission lied about?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You

I posted from the evidence of the 9/11 commission and linked to it. If you can't be bothered to click on the links, I can't help you.

Your interpretation is not the same as actual quoting the persons own words.

If you can't be bothered to click on the links, I can't help you.

I don’t rely on people having to click. I provide the actual cited source in context through quotes or screenshots. I can because the actual evidence supports flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

You

I have linked ALL of the testimony I've stated. It's there for you to look at.

And filtered through you biased opinion ignoring actual physical evidence. And possibilities on what could actual cause the damage and DNA evidence at the pentagon.

Are you just copying and pasting stock arguments, because we're talking about UA93, not the white jet etc...are you trying to muddle the waters on purpose. Nevermind, I already know the answer to that.

At least I provide a actual quotes. And actual screenshots of the ACARS logs.

It's funny that in telling me I'm a hack and a liar, you're really just calling the 911commission liars.

Because the actual physical evidence is flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

What else do you think the 911 commission lied about?

I don’t know. Your the one using them to support whatever. And your the one that keeps bring them up. I don’t give a rats ass about the commission in the context flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

If it wasn’t flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon. Then what caused the death and destruction. And how did the bodies of the crew and passengers, and the wreckage of flight 77 end at the pentagon. What caused the trail of damage. What was tracked by radar. What did people witness. What remains did families lay to rest.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If you cannot figure out flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, then your opinion is crap. Especially if you cannot come up with a better and more credible explanation for the damage at the pentagon.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronfluxWe're talking about flight 93 mr. dummy.

I honestly don't care what you think, this has never and never will be about convincing the blowsteins and the neutered.

I knew starting this that I would never convince you and and you would do all you could to muddy the waters and pretend the evidence wasn't the evidence, and ignore the things that you couldn't refute.

I am grateful to you however for allowing me to find some things I had forgotten about and some source material.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95 >>

join