It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molecule Found in Meat, Milk and Tumors - Study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I want to point something out: I believe that animals fed human food accumulate its poisions much faster than humans. This is because of a faster metabolism and a smaller size.

I feed my dog table scraps all the time and she's suffered from "breast cancer", which was really just large lump near one of her teats. She also has several bumps on her body, like begnin surface skin tumors. So what I'm saying is that the crap we eat DOES build up in our bodies and DOES have an effect. SHe's a doberman/rottwiler mix and is 8 years old. She weighs about 40 pounds(?)

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I had 3 dogs, 2 spoiled and one "special". Both of my very spoiled dogs suffered a similiar fate. one had a reacurring cyst and skin growths and the other had the exact same symptoms as yours (- the cancer). I had another dog that had to be on a specific diet and medicines. She never developed any skin "cysts" or spots but the other (same breed) that was spoiled had constant new growths popping up all over its skin after about 11yrs of age. These never went away and would sometimes grow in size over the years. We had a few cut out, but the vet assured us that others would replace them, they did.
They both died from the same problem of hip dysplasia, but the one looked terrible with all his growths while the special diet one never developed any(2 years older). Looking at my situation, i would say the one that ate scraps had more problems and died younger than the other. While my other spoiled dog that ate scraps was a different breed than the first 2, it also had problems with its skin. I am sure that we are not the first to build this coorelation. Yes, i think that the toxins in our food cause us and our pets many health problems... maybe we all need to switch to people chow. now available in large family sized drums.

new topics

join