It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of body dream... Kinda weird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The other night I suppose I had my first out-of-body experience even though it was more of a dream, and I couldn't really see myself. It was more like I was a spirit and rising above the grass, I saw my dog (who died a few months ago) laying in the grass and my house and a few other things. I kept floating higher and higher, but then something "pulled" me back down all the way down into my body. The weirdest thing was where I "re-entered" my body it was like my spirit or whatever was vibrating so fast that it couldn't "sync up" with my physical body and it was one of the strangest sensations I have ever felt. Does anybody have any insight on this experience or has anyone had problems getting back in their bodies after an OBE???

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was lying in bed when my spirit was taken up out of my physical body...kind of like semi-dreaming you could say. Then I saw shadows move along the walls..scuttling around...making snarling and moaning noises. I tried to scream but then realized I wasn't in my body...and I could not even see my physical body. I started to panic and wanted to go back to my body...but I was still being pulled away...so I prayed to Jesus to go back to my body and after a while I finally was back in my body again. Even stranger...after that happened I had a lot of voices in my head telling me bad things....and to do bad things. A lot more praying was in order. The shadows were demons and they almost triumphed in taking my soul...but Jesus saved me and gave me more time to walk the earth and spread the word. Borderline possession to be honest with you I would think...but anyhoo...no more voices...woohooo...Amen.

new topics

join