It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is channeling!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Okay I have heard alot about channeling would someone tell me what the
definition is of channelling.I see that people here have alot of different names for things if people are asking how to do something based on a descriptive word I might not know what you are talking about..

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
wikipedia here en.wikipedia.org...

how i would describe it is like, something comming into your body from another existance and communicating in various forms

like automatic writing, people who claim to be a twinsoul, starseed i think theres a few other types

starseed is something comming in and using your body and you have no control
twinsoul, somethings in you but so are you

and the other one where you go into a trance and write #

thats what it is, i want to hijack this thread to get people to reply with how to accually to perform these methods and what happens in comparison to ap and meditation

is it a case of if you want it to happen it will?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
that's a very interesting question toraylin.

and you replied with some good facts veespec. The writing.

But then again, isn't remote viewing also a sort of channeling., no I guess not exactly, like channeling, is one being a channel for something else, that speaks, or acts through you, remote viewing might be just more like making a 'channel' from the viewed to you so you get in touch with it.

nice question to ponder about toraylin.

another insight gained.

Who or what is being channeled is another question then, species on other planets, like so many pleiades have channeled with us, or so stories tell.. maybe ghosts or spirits who have gone over to give us information.
What else can channel. I guess a possession is also a form of channeling.

It probably means, channeling, letting your body (and mind?) become a medium for something of a higher, or maybe, another dimension I guess, and let the one who's being channeled using us to give us the information it wanted us to know.

Then again, are there things waiting to be channeled, I mean, is something waiting for us to open ourselves as medium and then it spreading it's message, or is there just eternal information waiting beyond there giving us pieces, everytime one opens, I guess the latter would do it.

hope you had something with this.

AA

And what is channeled, where does it come out from, I mean, like when a pleiade should channel, are they living creatures like us? should be? then if so, what they channel, does that come forth of their higher consciousness, must be, I guess. Channeling might be our higher consciounessess (what a word) connected and it letting information drip into our mind and translated so we can understand through thoughts, speach, writing, painting.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

And what is channeled, where does it come out from, I mean, like when a pleiade should channel, are they living creatures like us? should be? then if so, what they channel, does that come forth of their higher consciousness, must be, I guess. Channeling might be our higher consciounessess (what a word) connected and it letting information drip into our mind and translated so we can understand through thoughts, speach, writing, painting.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by alienaddicted]

hmz, might be strange to hear, so the mind opens and closes, or is there something to it of being always opened? to something else? or someone else, or are we just not open anymore to people, and honest.. remeber !

new topics

top topics

join