It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwarven Egyptians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
dsc.discovery.com...

Ancient Egyptians Revered Dwarfs
By Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News

Jan. 4, 2005 —Dwarfs commanded respect in ancient Egypt, to the point where several gods were depicted as dwarfs that were venerated by all members of society, according to a paper published in the latest American Journal of Medical Genetics.

I know this has nothing to do with aliens, but maybe the little dwarven gods are ALIENS! OOOoooOOooooo. Ok, I feel better. Either way, it is a legitimate story. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's possible that these 'little people' were the same ones found over in another part of Europe earlier last year. Maybe they had more people elsewhere, and that would mean that there was contact with them wherever they were. Kinda cool when ya think about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
It's possible that these 'little people' were the same ones found over in another part of Europe earlier last year. Maybe they had more people elsewhere, and that would mean that there was contact with them wherever they were. Kinda cool when ya think about it.

Those "little people" were found in Indonesia, weren't they?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Harte,
You are correct, the hobbit fossils were indeed found in Indonesia.
Hobbit Fossil

I read this article on the Egyptian dwarves yesterday. I beleive what they were refering to were the naturally born dwarves that we still have today. Which is a genetic mutation commonly calledDwarfism

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Harte,
You are correct, the hobbit fossils were indeed found in Indonesia.
Hobbit Fossil

I read this article on the Egyptian dwarves yesterday. I beleive what they were refering to were the naturally born dwarves that we still have today. Which is a genetic mutation commonly calledDwarfism

I stand corrected.

top topics

join