It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You lied, they died,' US parents tell Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

"The father of a soldier killed in Iraq accused President George Bush yesterday of being responsible for his son's death.
Fernando Suarez, whose 20-year-old son, Jesus, was one of the first fatalities, said: "My son died because Bush lied.""

Bush is gonna lose the next election, I can't actually believe it but the Americans seem to be waking up to what a c0ck this so called President is.

Only one problem, his replacement.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I don't trust this Clarke one bit, he will more than likely continue the war on terror no matter what b0llocks he says today about the Iraq war, he knows the anti-Iraq war is a safe card to play, him being a general.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Clarke may be more of the same or he may not be, time and him being elected will tell.

Just out of interest, Michael Moore sent an open letter to Clarke about a week before Clarke announced he would run, asking him to run for the next election.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've become more and more suspicios of Michael Moore in this last year. I used to really like him, but today I have grave doubts about his sincerity. His views on gun control seem to confuse a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A lot of people are falling for Clark. When I heard he was running, I thought he might run republican, but Clark running Democrat doesn't click with me and I never trusted him from the beginning. I don't know what's up with Moore, but do remember he called Bush out at the Academy Awards. I'm afraid Clark will pull ahead of Dean, this could be close couple of months ahead.

Interesting; my bumper sticker says something to that effect, "Bush Lied, People Died."

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I always thought micheal moore's books were excellent. He did some really good research into Bush and really dished out some dirt about him. I can't beleive itbut ican't remember the name of the book i read by him.

Nobody can possible be as bad as Bush right? Surely this clark guy has to be better. . . ?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Stupid white men?

I liked his books, but he is either stupid or naive.

new topics

top topics

join