It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Research Project, Mind-Control and programming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This thread is for anyone who wishes to add comments and/or suggestions to the research project forum.

Also feel free if you wish to u2u me with requests or questions if you wish to remain anonymous.

I've posted so far 2 articles. Hoping to get some people interested to participate in the project.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
For those intersted, here is a link to the new research topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks for that, forgot to add it in, cheers!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here's some light reading that I've already posted on another thread. Merger said it was good. =)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anytime, anyplace Merger. I'll be glad to teach what I know, & help as much as I can.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Cheers for that Spartan, appreciate your input, will read through and take what I think is relevant.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Brainwashing is introducing the concept of instinctual knowledge being "Self Preservation" aka "Self Before Serving (anyone/anything)".

Brainwashing is controlling the minds of others, others who have every cell of their body operating under the primary #1 command of considering themselves before all else.

For, if they are individuals who operate under the command of "Self Pre Serving" then their very seed of all thought which operates under the "Law of Association" (you learned to count to 10 before algebra) then all that is not understood will be percieved by your own mind as a threat to your very survival. This is why people have been brainwashed. I can even prove it, using your mind as my tool. Doubt it?

What is the opposite of Love?

No. You are wrong.

Hate you say?

How can you honestly justify your hate without fearing that that which you hate had the potential to take someone/something you love away from you? Hate has become the automatic response to anyone or anything you percieve can deminish something you love.

It is your fear of loosing that which you love that invokes your hate, anger, and rage. But, alas .. . . you were too brainwashed to even know yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If all people fear the unknown and our own programming commands us to fear the unknown . . ..

Then when introduced to concepts that have no end answer, no plausible solution . . . . . . .

There is a portion of the mind that will always be true to you, no matter what.

And, when that portion of your mind is introduced to such subject matter as Pi (Phi?) then a portion of your subconscious mind is tasked with quantifying the unquantifiable. And, your subcounscious mind may grow to encompass parts of your conscious mind exponentially to find the answer to a percieved threat, as you fear the unknown.

The conscious mind calculates and integrates information at a rate of 2,000 bits of information per second.

The subconscious mind calculates and integrates information at a rate of 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

What has prevented you from accessing consciously the other 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second?

Your fear.

If this subject matter may very well be known to the upper class rulers of the world. But, if that were truly the case, then you would have to prove that the same bloodlines have been ruling for thousands of years. Of course, that surely could not be possible . . . . . . ..

Brainwashing can be measured in the results:

5,400 B.C = Ancient texts from the Sumerian age record humanity was using beasts of burden at or around 5,400 B.C.. These clay tablets prove that people in 5,400 B.C. were using beasts of burden to get from point A to point B.

Now let us fast forward 7,300 years later . .. . . .

1901 A.D. = Over 99% of the world population still utilizes beasts of burden and horse drawn carriages to get from point A to point B.

Now let's fast forward 1 year . .. .. .

1902 A.D. = Ford introduces the mass production of the model T automobile.

1967 A.D. = Mankind walks on the Moon.

7,300 years to get from horse drawn carriages to the car.
67 years to get from the car to the moon.

Ya, makes perfectly good sense to me, too!!!

Technology begets technology, but at this rate?

This only makes sense because we have nothing else to compare it to.

Brainwashing.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.ananova.com...

www.breitbart.com...

Hope this helps man, sorry I can't participate, I'm doing the Psychokinesis Research with SteverR.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Quite an interesting thread. But could you please be more precise about the symptoms?

I mean, if i were programmed, how should i react to certain movies and words? And what are these words? They could be any, or is there some kind of selection?

How to deprogram? And what should change while and after deprogramming?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The words in triggering a sleeper can be a combination of many many words.....there are thousands of possible triggers, especially since there are vasts amount of programming types out there.

For example in Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith......."Execute Order 66" is a trigger for both Greenstar and New World Religion. I didn't finish the trigger for you because I don't want to activate any readers if they are programmed. There are other triggers throughout the movies in star wars that need to be accompanied with the above trigger for the sleeper to activate.

Deprogramming is the next article, deprogramming will change your personality, the way you think about what you believe. Your dreams during deprogramming i ndicate if its working or not.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I think, mind control only concerns those ppl involved in alien activity. Aliens are using mind control on us for certain reasons.

I havethe chance to see what mind control is, and it seems to be really interesting, but it may annoy me sometimes. Only several clues can ensure me that mind control has happened, very hard to know that it is happening. Most people can't even see that they are controlled, only the series of coincidences seem to be planned for them.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hammerman, Not at all. The Alien Activity is called 'Greenstar Programming' and is only a small portion of the global programming agenda.

Please read my latest post in the thread about deprogramming.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Hammerman, Not at all. The Alien Activity is called 'Greenstar Programming' and is only a small portion of the global programming agenda.

Please read my latest post in the thread about deprogramming.

Kind Regards
Merger

Alien activity should not be called or identified in human words, I guess. Only in the case, manmade written literature is describing it. Therefore, it may be well of a hoax. Just as "alien government".

However, "mind control" is defined in simple terms, as what people feel being done, without their free will. Being controlled, is as is. But I can't believe, there could be any real definition upon any global alien activity. Simply because we lnow nothing about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thing is, 98% of all alien abductions are government related and is related to project Greenstar. Real alien activity has other names, none that I know of atm.

There is heaps of knowledge about true alien activity. Check out the alien interaction research thread, there's a good start.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Now I understand you!

But who cares about gov't related alien activity? I guess, the media, the moneygrabbing experts and professionals, who want to see profit all over it. Yes, they can name their project the way they want to. And must also keep it really secret. Informations must never leak out, or something bad happens.

But back to real alien activity, well... it's the moneygrabber's dream. Nothing more. Got it right?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There is a fine line between real alien activity and the project greenstar going on. Project Greenstar involves the staged alien invasion. People of earth will believe IT IS REAL. This is the fine line.

I don't understand what you mean about the money grabbers dream? Please Explain

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
There is a fine line between real alien activity and the project greenstar going on. Project Greenstar involves the staged alien invasion. People of earth will believe IT IS REAL. This is the fine line.

I don't understand what you mean about the money grabbers dream? Please Explain

Kind Regards
Merger

Because people tend to believe, alien invasion will occur the way they think. Only a waste of resources. If I would be the head of any government or project, I would simply gather the best team suitable for understanding alien lifeform, and enable general conferences all over the world. Also, it would be the best to involve the public, to see how they perform.

Moneygrabbing? Think about it, that you are a Grey, and I am a simple citizen living everyday life. Wouldn't I ask you to win the lottery for me? And if you said NO, than I would make sure, nobody hears what you say to me. In order to benefit from your knowledge. You would be disappointed, how greedy your contactee is.

Money is the major problem, why alien-human contact is at a crappy level. It should be much better and valueable, without thinking about the lottery win.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Only one question... let's suppose i'm capable of programming people etc... why shuld i program people to believe fake alien invasions, conspiracies and, metaphorically speaking, in Alice's Wonder Land?!
Wouldn't it much easier for me to just program people in order to be loyal and questionless servants?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its a little trickier than that.... the loyal and questionless servant aspect involves programming under the 'assassin' project. However NOT EVERYONE is programmed. These programmes are installed into people of certain ares of their culture and society..... cornerstones.

This will keep the flow steady.

Fake alien invasion is to unite the whole world and forget about silly differences.
This is for bringing in the new world order...

Alice in Wonderland is not believing in alice in wonderland, its to actually keep the mind constantly 'trapped' and having a form of 'illusion' running in the background whilst front alters are active.

Hammerman, this has occured.. as project greenstar is active, 'THe disclosure project' is actually a big part of it!!!!! That greer guy, possible greenstar programming, who knows!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think i see your point... it's some kind of "divide and rule", as ancient Roman domain was used to: program some people to mess around and spread false informations, in order to distract unprogrammed individuals and still be able to control them... did i get it?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
In a nut shell, yes!

Kind Regards
Merger

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join