It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope calls for a "New World Order"!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My gosh guys. Be serious, somehow I doubt the POPE is in on the job. "New World Order" if you think about it is a pretty generic phrase, especially when you're talking about governments and whatnot. Maybe you guys shouldn't be getting so excited and whatnot. But then again he might be steering the public into the belief that the NWO isn't bad since the POPE said it should exist. Personally I find Catholicism (roman) to be hilarious. Once one of the popes tried to excommunicate locusts in order to make them go away, that kind of set my opinion on that sect. No offense to any Roman Catholics, I'm Christian myself.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The idea that a new world order would be a bad thing is just speculation, if we stand back and see that at times in many ways the world has come together in a united way, at the end of the situation such as war, catastrafy, or financial situations. we go back to being distant and distant from one another so i ask if a new world order was to take hold would it mean a time of cooperation by all.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
OK, no fan of the pope but the pope is not responsible for making Mexico poor (lol!!). There are 1 billion Catholics in the world, and most of them are actually pretty well off (with the exceptions of those in Africa and parts of Latinamerica). There is a correlation between religion and wealth according to sociologists (Max Weber), but after giving it some study it seem's to be bullsh*t in my opinion (Calvinists don't get rich to feel "saved", I mean WTF? people really never understand Protestants....)

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Originally posted by the_renegade
He said he calling for A new world order, not calling for THE new world order. Read what it says not what you want it to say. And his comments have nothing to do with what the "secret soceity nwo
" do. He simply talking about God and man to create a new world order against terror, a coalition.
[edit on 4-1-2006 by the_renegade]

At last someone with sense! Hear Hear! I tried to say that but knowbody responded, too busy dramatising it all!

Hello

I second that
I think people are definitively paranoiac there. Get real my friends !

The true meaning of the message is a call for a spiritual wake-up, because that is the key for a big positive change on earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I would love to see a thread on the rumour that
JP1 was assasinated (as claimed).

No. Your translation isn't correct. It has been debunked here.

There are many threads on PJPI and his being assassinated.
You'll just have to do a search of this site to find them.
Taking into consideration what little information we have -
MY take - he was poisoned. You can read why I think that
on the threads.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If you do a little searching you can find that the phrase has been used by the Vatican before the current pope, in a variety of different ways and by different groups:

vatican.mondosearch.com...

All rather meaningless in my view. The new world order spoken of by the Church is not the NWO that the conspiracists have been getting worked up about. The "logic" and approach in much of this thread reminds me of the scene in The Life of Brian about saying the word "Jehovah".

Cheers.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by d60944]

[edit on 7-1-2006 by d60944]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Earth Angel Said:
I'm sorry i fail to understand how the Catholic church has made mexico poor. So what church or religion has made Africa poor then? I fail to see how churches make countries poor.

Religion cripples people mentally. Spirituality is fine, which is why Christ talked about spiritual need and not a "church". Religion is a political force. Spirituality is good for humans, religion is not. It is a tool for creating orderly subjects.

Mexico is full of orderly, poor Catholics. When this continent was settled, it was the church who settled Mexico (and most of the California coast with the missions) and Catholic spanish bigots who built the Mexican caste system. Conversely, the free-thinking founders of America weakened the Church's (and religion's) global hold on humanity's throat and created a prosperous nation of free worship (or lack-of-worship) based on each person's individual belief in a creator or God. America prospered because its subjects were mentally free.

Even after the westernized "revolution", Mexico still remains abjectly poor (except for the few wealthy families). They are poor because the people look to the church for guidance before they look to themselves. Catholicism as a belief system, encourages the poor to be proud of their situation and to humbly submit to the church. Oh sure you might get a rogue priest in some country who rallys the people toward a political cause, but such priests are surely moderated by The Vatican in such cases.

The Church exists in Mexico to mollify the masses and to keep the flow of drugs going north. America is the largest drug-using country by a long shot. At least half of those drugs come through the Mexican border (lots also come through Florida). Americans as a whole, want their illegal drugs and so systems have to be set up to get illegal drugs into the US and allowing the PTB to profit from them. That's what exists under the surface of our relationships with our Southern continental neighbors.

If Mexicans were ever to become free-thinkers and toss of the shackles of the Vatican and that religion, they may become self-aware, and that might cause revolution, which would disrupt (or complicate) the tons of drugs which Mexico shuttles into the US (and which the Bushes, The Mafia, the Vatican, etc, all get a piece of). This system cannot be tampered with or the PTB will get very upset.

I'll quote from the U of San Diego here:

www.sandiego.edu...

The border is the target area for most drug trafficking interdiction. But however many Border Patrol agents, laws and fences, still between 50 and 80 percent of the coc aine and marijuana entering the United States is smuggled across our southwest border with Mexico. U.S. Congress, House, Select Committee on Narcotics Abuse and Control, Study Mission to Brownsville, Texas; Mexico City, Mexico; and Guatemala City, Guatemala, December 9-13, 1990. Washington, U.S.G.P.O., 1991. (101st Congress, 2nd session, House);

MEXICO: illicit cultivation of opium poppy (cultivation in 2001 - 4,400 hectares; potential heroin production - 7 metric tons) and cannabis cultivation in 2001 - 4,100 hectares; government eradication efforts have been key in keeping illicit crop levels low; major supplier of heroin and largest foreign supplier of marijuana and methamphetamine to the US market; continues as the primary transshipment country for US-bound coc aine from South America; major drug syndicates control majority of drug trafficking throughout the country; growing producer and distributor of ecstasy." – CIA World Factbook, 2002, www.cia.gov... [select "Mexico"]

The PTB took great care to ensure that the Mexican people remain as mules, in general. They're kept dumb so that Mexico can be America's be-yotch, for lack of a better word. They're kept dumb, by religion.

Mexico exists today as little but the drug gateway for America into the western US. The entire "Drug War" is fraudulent and acts to keep the Americans' eyes off of the profits made from the Drug Trade. This relationship is carefully controlled by the PTB in the US and the families that rule Mexico by the Catholic Church's blessing. Sure NAFTA brought the Mexican worker into the picture, and some jobs flowed South, but that's a different part of the NWO plan. The main thing is for drugs to keep flowing north.

It is the Catholic Church and their invisible partners, The Mafia, who built that relationship. Didn't the Bank of America used to be called Bank of Italy back around 1925 or so? As I recall reading, they bought up lots of American banks in Los Angeles and up and down the west coast and consolidated them back then before changing the name to BofA. I have a really good book about the Vatican and the Mafia. I'll dig this book out and post more here. But then, I'm sure it won't matter.

Ask yourself this:

If an alien visitor landed in Mexico, and walked up to a dirty, birth-enslaved mother and her dirty, uneducated children selling Chiclets brand gum, what question would that alien ask?

Wouldn't the aliens' first question be, "Who is your leader?"

Now would this woman point to the spires of the government? No, for the Mexican government is a front for the wealthy and connected, and she knows it. She doesn't think much about the government anyway.

In fact, if this alien followed this woman to church over the course of a week, he'd have no problem identifiying the wonderfully robed, ordained men who are the leaders of this woman. Our alien would see clearly that the church determines this woman's lot in life and keeps her glad to have it by preaching that poverty is tantamount to holiness. He'd probably observe this woman putting ten percent of her begged monies into the collection plate.

This alien might presumably transport himself to the source of these robed men, to further investigate. He'd see Vatican City and huge displays of gaudy wealth. He'd see more collection plates, but this time he'd see where they're all emptied.

I'm not saying the church doesn't give back to the poor, but like a kind of Munchausen Syndrome by proxy, they'll only give back such alms as to keep the poor, poor.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, the Catholic church has cut many of it's ties with the Goverment ever since it's temporal power was reduced in Mexico. I don't like to defend the Catholic church Babylonian supersystem, but that need's to be said. The Jesuits do have Mafia ties though, your right on that one. Best way to understand what is really happening in the Vatican is by watching Hans Kolvenbach NOT the pope.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So basically the poor mexican turns a blind eye?? They aren't dumb, they are intelligent enough to know whats going on but they choose to stay out of it and stay low key then.

Without any solid proof though how do people really no that the vatican is recieving drugs money. Just because the Vatican is in the same country as the Mafia who manily hang out in Nepals where as the Vatican is located in Rome.

The antique paintings and objects the Vatican hold belong actually to the country. Things are in storage at the Vatican to be looked after, repaired or put on display as you would in a museum. It is equivelent to our National Museaum London. The wealth from these artifacts belongs to Itally not the Vatican alone. I feel people jump to the wrong conclusions. By rights it is Itally's heritage just like we have our country's heritage (Britain) We have things of value also that we look after and protect, preserve, save. It is history and any countires heritage is precious. This does not mean that the church are delibratley keeping people in Mexico poor.

Where in the teachings of scriptious does the Catholic church teach the poor to remain poor and be proud of the fact? I just want to see it for myself, I am not doubting it but I would like to have a link if anyone can get one up. I have firends who are Catholic and I think if it's tru it is outrageous. I'd like to show them and see what they think of their church after having proof!
Thankx

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
It seems to me,that IT HAS BEGUN!...the aliens are on there way..just like i seen in my visions...

Have you ever thought the aliens could be us? we are all aliens if you think about it..

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i once met a lady online named gina who supposedly lived in new york in an apartment with her mom. she claimed she was a sufferer of periodic stigmata (profusive bleeding from the palm/backhand regions of the hands) and that highly respected religious organizations constantly kept tabs on her, calling her apartment day after day to collect information on her activities. she stated specifically that in one of the then-latest phone conversations, the ordaninance told her she was to be taken into custody and transported to the vatican city for some type of suppression facility to store her with similar people that exhibit religious phenomena. they told her she would have to be isolated from public view, i.e. erased, so as to not stir up panic.
i only talked to this girl for about a few weeks, but there was obvious fear in her words, and i still, after some 4 years, wonder what the hell ever happened to her and why the vatican would unconditionally imprison people that suffer from recurring stigmata. do these kinds of coverups actually occur and, if so, what else could possibly happen?...
...experimentations like those depicted in the previous discovery of disfigured and deformed human skulls buried under vatican territory?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ok, I'm sitting here reading this. I myself am a devote Catholic. (although I'm not an avid church goer.) I also have a few opposing views from my faith. (Which I wont mention here because its not on topic.)

I believe that the pope didnt mean a NWO as you all percieve it to be, but actually, a world that needs to come to order. Hence, a New world order. (Not your typical GWB NWO.)

Also, about the stigmata girl. I've heard of this too. But in truth the Vaticant doesnt just "arrest" people and contain them so the world doesnt go into a hysteria. Do you honestly think that the Vaticant could do such a thing without the press finding out and having a field day?

The reasont he Vaticant is so (obviously) interested is because this could help farther studies into the gift of Jesus Christ and what he has done for us.

I'm sure they wanted to keep tabs on her to make sure she was going ok, to know if the bleeding accelerated or decelerated and to know if she was doing something (not intentionally like puncturing herself) that may bring forth these stigmas? For example a prayer, or maybe a common everyday tasks?

I'm sure she is allowed to leave whenever she pleases.

*Now I could be totally wrong, and if so I am very sorry. But I honestly cant
see the Vaticant being so cruel. (I try to think of the good things in all.)

This thread has come to alot of interesting conclusions and many questions which I yearn to learn the answers too.

But until God decides its time for to me go, I'll keep my faith and my faith in the Vaticant.

Hope I didnt offend anyone. (or seem like a n00b.)

Take care.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Lets hope you are right..but the odds are against you..

The odds are only against her because you are against yourself. Look to the brighter side and things will become brighter. It's all within you and others who wish for negativity. You are your God. You are controlling your own destiny by what it is you hope for and believe in.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If we all looked to the negative points in this world, would there be any good at all? Also, I dont believe we ourselves can control destiny. Its pre-written like a movie script. I know many dont aggree with that, but we all have our beliefs!

Yeah, I know the odds are against me. Everytime I look to the brighter side I get smacked with the hard reality that "the brighterside" doesnt exist. But it doesnt keep me from looking. =)

Just being on these boards make me deppressed thinking of how the world really is today. Boy, I wish I could go back to being ignorant. lol

It seemed much more simple then. (What you dont know cant hurt ya right?)

Either way, I think I'm taking in an overload of information. I'm going to be taking a temporary rest.

Take care people!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
No offense but Catholisism is blasphemic anyways...

Cug

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade
He said he calling for A new world order, not calling for THE new world order. Read what it says not what you want it to say.

I ran across something today at the University of Notre Dame's Library that relates to this thread.

Ratzinger wrote a preface to a book called 'The Gospel: Confronting World Disorder by Michael Schooyans.' in 1999 (ISBN: 1887567097) in which he basically denounces the New World Order

On the one hand, there have been systems of Marxist orientation that promised the attainment of the desired reign of man by way of their ideologically-driven politics: an attempt that obviously failed. On the other hand, efforts to build the future have been made by attempts that draw more or less profoundly from the source of liberal traditions. Under the title New World Order, these efforts take on a configuration: they increasingly relate to the UN and its international conferences, especially those of Cairo and Beijing that transparently reveal a philosophy of the new man and of the new world, as they endeavor to map out the ways of reaching them....

....And so at the stage of the present development of a new image of a new world we reach the point where the Christian, not only him but especially him, is obliged to protest. We must thank Michel Schooyans for having in this book, given energetic voice to the protest needed.

Source: The Gospel Confronting World Disorder by Michael Schooyans, John H. Miller Translator ISBN: 1887567097

Any typos are mine. I copied this the old fashion way.. pen and paper.

The book proper is pretty much on track with most posts here about the NWO. UN, WHO, World Bank, etc.. = bad. With the one exception of the Pope being part of the NWO.

In my limited time with the book I just don't see how Ratzinger could in any way support the NWO. and the quote from the_renegade is 100% correct.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

THANKS TONS for your excellent post.

Anyone fantasizing that the NWO will be benign is either functionally lobotomized by all powerful mass brain-washing propaganda of the last 100 years

or

an NWO shill.

There is NO record in all recorded history of ANY dictatorship being generically kind to all and particularly not for long.

[color=6699FF]POWER-MONGERING IS FROM THE PIT OF HELL--FULL OF ARROGANCE AND RUTHLESSNESS INHERENTLY

Folks who blather stupidly about the NWO need to read the 135 quotes of the globalists in their own words here--3-10 times--until they sink in and register on their mental synapses:

twoday.net...

Kissinger says in those quotes--

132."Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976
133."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger

Then there's this lovely little item:

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

89.[satanist] Aleister Crowley The Book of the Law Told by his spirit guide "Horus" that the Great Work of the Illuminati, the transformation of mankind, would essentialy be accomplished by the decade of the 1990s.

84."There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has a secret Destiny..." The outcome of this "secret destiny" is a World Order ruled by a king with supernatural powers. "This king was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined; for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings." Manley P. Hall . . . The Secret Destiny of America

5. “Nationalism is... First wave. The globalization of business and finance by advancing Third Wave economies routinely punctures the national “sovereignty” the nationalists hold so dear...” “The Third Wave... demassifies culture, values, and morality... There are more diverse religious belief systems.” “The Consitution of the United States needs to be reconsidered and altered... to create a whole new structure of government...” The Tofflers say fundamentalist, biblical Christianity is “both dangerous and regressive.” Beliefs in nationalism, patriotism, and an exclusive God, “give birth to violence or repression.”
Only when these “Dark Age” menaces are swept away can “advanced wealth creation” by the elite be achieved

6. "How I Learned to Love the New World Order" Article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in The Wall Street Journal (April 1992)

Another source for such information:

www.crossroad.to...

from that link:

1883: What part has Skull & Bones played in our elections? Professor Carroll Quigley was President Clinton's mentor, and in Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World In our Time the professor revealed that William C. Whitney (S&B) and others, in the late 19th century, developed a plan to control both major political parties through financial contributions and have the two main parties alternate power so the public would think it had a choice.[7] Professor Quigley said Whitney's plan lasted about 16 years, and after that, the "Eastern Establishment" (power elite) moved the Democrat and Republican presidential candidates toward the political center:

"...assiduously fostering the process behind the scenes ... and nearly met in the center with almost identical candidates and platforms, although the process was concealed, as much as possible, by the revival of ... meaningless war cries and slogans..."[8]

Elsewhere Professor Quigley commented:

"...the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can 'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."[9]

Professor Quigley was allowed to examine some of the "secret records" of the power elite, and found that in the late 19th century Cecil Rhodes had formed a secret society: "... to take the government of the whole world."[10]

There's plenty sobering, horrific stuff of FACT for those who are willing to see the traitorous tyrants for what they are. The useful idiots supporting them need to know--THEY will be to the firing squad among the first.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Quote by the Opening Poster -

I'm fed up, now. I was a catholic until today... I'll go ask for an excruciation. I do not wanna be associated with this antichristian church any longer! Who's with me?

Sorry ... I'm not buying that you are Catholic.

1 - NOW you are fed up? All the pedophile scandal and the banking scandal and the corruption and the murder of Pope John Paul I ... and now suddenly you are 'fed up' because the of one line that this new pope says? yeah ... well ... that doesn't make sense.

2 - It's called 'excommunication' ... not 'excruciation'. A real Catholic wouldn't have made that mistake.

edit on 4/13/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmaracing
The idea that a new world order would be a bad thing is just speculation, if we stand back and see that at times in many ways the world has come together in a united way, at the end of the situation such as war, catastrafy, or financial situations. we go back to being distant and distant from one another so i ask if a new world order was to take hold would it mean a time of cooperation by all.

NONSENSE.

The NWO folks are DEDICATED--fiercely and ruthlessly dedicated--to genocidally forcing the world population down to 200-500 million ASAP by WW3, bioengineered plagues and every other means they can concoct and engineer. They have bragged about it. The Georgia Guidestones are merely their softly worded 'ten commandment revisionism.'

www.radioliberty.com...

They are arrogant to the max and such arrogance has always been ruthless and deadly regardless of whether its been in the name of God or of satan.

I suggest you wake-up and 'smell the Zilon B'

and the gunpowder from the firing squads.

There's no longer any rational refutation of the ruthlessness and deadliness of the NWO for those even moderately informed with some mental capacity functionally left to their free will.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join