It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation of a Moderate Party

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
df1

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28
Will you please chill. I've told you already. The policies are posted in this thread and on the website if you would take the time to even read and look.

Im chilled quite nicely, however Id appreciate it if you would get over your ego and drop the condescending implications that I have not read the thread.

I've stated over and over that these policies need work.

My last post was directed at the thread in general. I was not specifically requesting any comment from you. If you have run out of useful things to say do not feel that you must reply on my account. Ive read you repetitious responses, I just didnt find them useful, so I am looking for replies from others that call themselves "moderate".

Sheeesh...you're getting on my nerves.

Perhaps your doctor can prescribe something to help. Or you have the option of putting me on ignore and you will not see any of my posts at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but you will be the first person to encounter my ignore list. Take it easy, dude!

df1

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My only goal is to determine what specific issues would motivate people to support a "moderate" party. Is their a broad based "moderate" point view on any of the issues below?

1. Foreign Policy
  2. Foreign Aide
  3. National Security
  4. Monetary Policy
  5. Social Programs
  6. Economics
  7. Education

I also am trying to determine the issues that motivate those that consider themselves "liberals". And im not having any better luck at defining a liberal.

<< 1  2   >>

join