It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Black boxes in the hands of the FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
9/11: Missing Black Boxes in World Trade Center Attacks Found by Firefighters, Analyzed by NTSB, Concealed by FBI

As the article concludes - if there is nothing to hide - why all the secrecy?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Very good question ! why keep up the secrecy and have a 100 different conspiracy theories about it when you can debunk 'em in a jiffy with the data on those black boxes...

from another website:

All four of the devices were recovered from the two planes that hit the Pentagon and that crashed in rural Pennsylvania. In the case of American Airlines Flight 77, which hit the Pentagon, the FBI reports that the flight data recorder survived and had recoverable information, but the voice recorder was allegedly too damaged to provide any record. In the case of United Airlines Flight 93, which hit the ground at 500 mph in Pennsylvania, the situation was reversed: the voice recorder survived but the flight data box was allegedly damaged beyond recovery.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
they've had years to tinker with the stuff, any proof surfaced this late should be taken with a pinh of salt.

personally, i predict the 'missing frames' issue will haunt any such data recorder even more than the pentagon surveillance tapes...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Missing frames?

I'm aware of most of the issues around 9/11 - through reading around the web - but this one seems to have slipped me by ...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hands

Missing frames?

I'm aware of most of the issues around 9/11 - through reading around the web - but this one seems to have slipped me by ...

The pentagon released 5 frames of security tape of the plane hitting the pentagon.

People have obviously looked at these images very carefully and claim to have found things that just dont add up. and they have only released 5 frames, which cant mhelp but make everyone wonder where the rest are, this is afterall one of the most famous building in the world.

perso.wanadoo.fr...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks Manta,

I know about that piece of video - I wouldn't have referred to the rest as *frames* more like the whole thing!

But anyway thanks again for the explanantion.

new topics

top topics

join