It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beginning of the Zionification of America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Although on a positive note, at least US National Guard members can use the Israeli facilities that US taxpayers paid for anyway.

www4.army.mil...

National Guard leaders visited Israel last week to forge a new relationship with that country’s Home Front Command – to help keep both countries safe.

Lt. Gen. H Steven Blum, chief of the National Guard Bureau, led a 25-member delegation to Israel that included two state adjutants general.

The six-day visit ended Nov. 22 when Blum and Maj. Gen. Yitzshak (Jerry) Gershon, Israel’s Home Front commander, signed two letters proposing to exchange ideas, to train in each other’s country and to expand their expertise about responding to natural disasters and terrorist attacks.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I suppose that the Colorado guard exchange with the Jordanian military means that we will all start bowing toward Mecca now? Since America was founded on Judeo-Christian belief, and thought over 200 years ago, your realization is a little bit late.
Various American military units have had exchanges with foriegn military and civilian units for decades, so the fact that a guard unit is training in Isreal is not at all meaningful in any larger context.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It wouldnt surprise me if Jakomo responds saying this one is different because it involves the Jeeeeeeews.
Wonder whos next.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Not quite sure what the point is here. I spent 12 years in uniform, and served with soldiers, airmen, and sailors from many, many different countries - in the US and abroad.

I can't help but think that it's a positive thing and increasingly important in today's world.

[edit on 6/12/05 by Bripe Klmun]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
It wouldnt surprise me if Jakomo responds saying this one is different because it involves the Jeeeeeeews.
Wonder whos next.

delta, we prefer jewjuhjewjewjejwjuhjews.

it's a foreign exchange program of sorts. y'all can rest easy, there won't be any new laws forcing everyone to start sporting yarmulkas.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Nothing new here. My first training base after basic training was a NATO training base as well. (Sheppard AFB) You were just as likely to see a group of German pilots as you were US pilots. One of the members of my class was from Greece. He was with us the whole 12 weeks of training. He wore his countries uniform to school every day while the rest of the class was wearing uniforms that said U.S.A.F. on them.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I cant help think that this is just another attempt to start an anti-semetic thread by the whole tone of the title. The actual content matter however is just a diversion from the true agenda of the threads creator.

Anyway, the US national gaurd would learn a great deal from our allies. The National gaurd could certainly learn better crowd management and policing from the Isrealies and that would help prevent chaotic situations that we witnessed in NO after Katrina.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It is amazing how certain people can deem BORING and RUN OF THE MILL EVERYDAY activities to be newsworthy if and only if they involve certain groups.

Come on jakomo... this is so far below what you usually post. We disagreed often over the years but you've always been well spoken and intelligent.

And you post this?

We have such relationships with plenty of other countries.

I really consider the title of your topic to be completely irrelevant to the story you posted and quite inflammatory.

Common cooperation is hardly "the zionification of America" as you well know and I'm completely stumped as to why in the world you've chosen to write it like this.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Foreign units also do often get terrorism trainings in Israel; South Florida police ( Pembroke Pines police) got an an one week terrorism training in Israel lately.

Why not, we do have lots of experience on how to identify, handle, and prevent possible threats.

"It was invaluable; you can't put a price on it," said Sgt. Jim Gort. "Everyone we talked to had at least two or three real-life scenarios. They would say, here is what happened, the response, and how we mitigated the circumstances."

Training topics included stopping and confronting a suicide bomber, VIP security, and protecting critical infrastructures.

(source)

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
The beginning of the Zionification of America?

Being totally blunt here, but according to most anti-Jew and hardcore conspiracy theorists, the zionification of America has already occurred. Nothing new here.

Personally, would this be kind of like me producing some sort of news tidbit, like this one, posting it, and then asserting that it infers the beginning of the Islamification of Canada?

As for the topic, military foreign exchanges of cooperation and training are the norms nowadays and have been for decades. The US has them with China, Russia, and a multitude of other countries/nations.

seekerof

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
It is amazing how certain people can deem BORING and RUN OF THE MILL EVERYDAY activities to be newsworthy if and only if they involve certain groups.

Come on jakomo... this is so far below what you usually post. We disagreed often over the years but you've always been well spoken and intelligent.

And you post this?

We have such relationships with plenty of other countries.

I really consider the title of your topic to be completely irrelevant to the story you posted and quite inflammatory.

Common cooperation is hardly "the zionification of America" as you well know and I'm completely stumped as to why in the world you've chosen to write it like this.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Djarums]

Thank you for spelling it out so completely. Wish I could give you a WATS for your post. Maybe Jakomo feels bad about his post in hind sight, as he seems to have disappeared.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the positive words centurion.

I just want to make a personal confession:

I am a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician in New York City.

I have participated in training programs since 9/11 in which different responders (police, fire, ambulance) get together, share ideas, and even do practice drills.

We have done such training with a group of EMTs and Paramedics from Israel as well because they have a far more extensive background in responding to Multi Casualty Incidents, particularly bombings.

It's called sharing information and experiences. Like it or not, Israeli EMTs have had a lot of experience responding to bombings, and I learned a lot from them. Have I been Zionified?

Some people just spend all day looking for things to complain about with regard to Israel and America.

Until this point I enjoyed debating with you jakomo. For a few years now. But this was like shooting fish in a barrel. I guess the material dried up.

new topics

top topics

join