It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
shawna, dbude and myself seem to have independantly found some potentialy worrying connections regarding 'mind control'.

i first had doubts when i realised bill was an active ron l hubbard devotee. knowing what i do of scientology (some good, some bad), i suspected that bill may have been involved in a hubbardesque "game" which he was recruiting for back in november last year, just when this thing started to sprout. maybe, i hypothesised, 'serpo' was some weird cult-propoganda-psychological game or experiment. now, i'm a 'beleiver' in et, but not a believer mind-control, so it was with great reluctance that i had to admit there may be something fishy going on here with bill and his connections. and so i brought it to him to answer. which he kindly did, and he reasurred me that it was probably just "me" thinking that way, and he had nothing to do with scientology and knew no one from their organisation, although he did admit that he was indeed a hubbard fan and active member in ron's.org. so i take his word for it. i have no reason to doubt he is telling the truth. and bill does appear to be an exceptionaly helpful and polite man.

but cult-propoganda and mind-control are VERY big issues in ufology. not to patronise anyone, but if you're new to ufology/psi-ops it is suggested that you read the following article. it provides evidence that there are elements of mind-control within ufology/etism in general, but if you look at victor's list, you will see a LOT of names which are linked to the article itself.

the reality of SERPO being psi-op is very probable.

the puzzle is not in the construction of pallets, it's who is doing the 'op-ing' .

"[...] The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us."

www.forteantimes.com...

[edit on 1-2-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

"Mary Sutherland speaks with Bill Ryan on the Project Serpo,
The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program Ryan is the author of the site serpo.org....."

AUTHOR, she says?

I think Bill has said this a few times before ,that he was invited to the list by Victor , and then he created the Serpo.org website. That is what is said there that Bill Ryan is the author of the site Serpo.org.

Now , this gets us back to the question , what does Bill Ryans background have anything to do with the Serpo Saga?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Bill

Thanks for your reply to my question regarding possible "unreleased" material.

Anonymous (since you're seemingly "keeping up" here
)

Posting by Anonymous (8 December, 2005)

www.serpo.org...
Also, we are working on obtaining four photographs taken by our Team Members of Serpo. I will scan them into my computer and then e-mail them to you.

Once the public sees these photographs, even our skeptics, die-hard debunkers and those who claim that this is all a "non-event disclosure," will scratch their heads in total amazement!

One group member has a fool-proof way of sending them.

You're coming up on two months with this issue not only unfulfilled, but unacknowledged as well. :shk:

"Working on obtaining", or creating?

What happened to just scanning them then e-mailing, do you not have actual access to the photos you've described/promised?

Or is your group member's method of sending them not as "fool-proof" as you claim?

It was interesting to see the "Crew List" appear so quickly after our discussion here, could you follow suit with the photos?

[edit on 2/1/06 by redmage]

link   
Bill,

Can you tell us what an offog is?
I haven't come across that particular term in a long time.
Has something to do with Allamagoosa I think?

www.greatdreams.com...

Edit: a great deal to be found at the above link.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by garyo1954]

link   
If radar was the cause that downed the two crashed “scout ships” back in the forties then wouldn’t it be prudent to find a way of counter acting the effects on their craft before you rescue or attempt to rescue your personal?

If you then found out thru reconnaissance that they were “held” underground and you would have to resort to a full scale assault and resulting battle then perhaps you might then resort to talking to get your team members back.

Thats if this is true and not a good work of s/fiction

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

devast wrote:
It's conceivable that the Ebens engaged in many discussions with us prior to reception of the exchange team and used the word we had assigned for their planet. A typical first contact conversation would probably be something like:
I am Gen. so&so of the U.S. Air Force, welcome to Earth.
Then:
1) Who are you? - labled by us as EBE's, Ebens
2) Where do you come from? - labled by us as Serpo
3) Why did you come here? - to clone your sorry a$$es...ok, j/k ;-)

I cant accept this as an explanation because not only does the journal say:

"Ebe2 says we are welcome to the planet serpo. Ok, that is the name of their planet"

which would imply that they DIDNT know the name beforehand....but also slightly earlier in the same posting, it says:

"Ebe1 translate a welcome message from the Leader. I guess this guy is the leader. About one foot taller than the others. The leader tells us we are welcome to planet, he called it something we do not understand"

which would imply.....what?

again, that they did not know the name before they arrived.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The creature created by 308's DNA sounds like another J-Rod!!

J-ROD was a cloned Eben, created by the Ebens, who came as another type of visitor. J-ROD is a very complicated matter and the entire story will never be made public. The exact type of entity J-ROD was shall remain classified as "Above Top Secret."

The above quote is from Anon. What is the purpose of these clones? That is a rhetorical question, unless Anon knows and wants to answer.

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
just like to add (before someone says...well, eben2 obviously translated their name for the planet into english)......why would they call it Serpo....which comes from the Latin verb "to creep"
?

Who would name their planet ...."to creep"???

if they really HAD called their planet, say, "snake" in eben language.....why say....serpo.....why not say....welcome to planet snake?

this question is driving me nuts. I feel like a dog with a rag in its mouth here....but i WILL be heard...

[edit on 1-2-2006 by geek101]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think the 10 year exchange is a bit exaggerated. What would be the purpose of such a long visit? The scientists could collect more than enough information about ebens, the planet, flora/fauna, etc.. in 1 year.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
If Bill Ryan, and/or 'Anon' and the government entities involved want to test the waters of how to facilitate disclosure, then for crying out load - let them pay the money to do that legitimately!!! It's very easy to organize focus groups and gather data.

Shawnna

I did alot of thinking related to yours/others posts regarding an "organized" effort to gauge a number of things related to this topic. So far, my list includes (but is not limited to):

1. Focus Group Study (conducted by the government).
2. Focus Group Study (conducted by a private entity to gauge market interest).
3. Mind Control Experiment (conducted on a general population, again by the government)
4. Mind Control Experiment (conducted by a private entity (i.e., CoS))
5. True Mind Control (conducted by the government). Inclusive within this category is a disinformation campaign (just another form of manipulation or "mind control").
6. True Mind Control (conducted by a private entity (i.e., CoS)). Inclusive within this category is a disinformation campaign (just another form of manipulation or "mind control").
7. True Disclosure
8. Just some random yahoo with too much time on their hands (referring to anon)

The purpose of this post is to put to provide input related to my assertion that what is happening here on ATS is NOT one of the first four options.

I’d like to tackle the idea of Focus Group Studies first. Let’s keep in mind that any kind of study (in order for the results to be reasonably acceptable (especially any kind of peer-reviewed study)) needs to adhere to standard test protocols as it relates to human subjects.

Also, it might be good to discuss some generalities related to research in general (for those of you who do NOT want to fall asleep from boredom…please skip this part).

When embarking on scientific research (that is, for those scientists that want to be taken seriously in the field), you go into the project with questions only…no answers…(please keep in mind I am referring to qualitative and quantitative research only).

bowland-files.lancs.ac.uk...

In order to properly frame your study (and properly draw generalizable conclusions), you must strictly control your test subjects. By strict control, I mean that you must have the ability to control all inputs during the study in order to ensure that your results are not tainted by possible outside (uncontrolled) circumstance. Typically, if a test subject is not “controllable”, they are simply removed from the sample population…you don’t want your data tainted…now do you? An example of how test subject’s are framed, please see the link below that describes the types of human subjects that are acceptable for a specific scientific research project:

hsrd.orau.gov...

As you can see, the more that you can narrow the framing of your subjects…the better chance you have for greater generalizability. All I am saying related to this part of the process is this. IF the government/private (marketing) entity (like a publisher), were conducting a focus group “study”…they would not utilize a population that they could not generalize from…While we may be a cross-section of the general population, they have NO way of determining our sex, education, social status, age, ethnicity, etc. If they can’t determine that, then they can make NO conjecture related to ANY kind of possible predictable reaction to disclosure. Here’s what I mean:

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ONLY…

Conclusion: Based on our findings we have determined that purple males between the ages of 25 – 35 who have completed a four-year college degree, are married and have children positively accept the reality of an alien presence without statistically significance as it relates to a generalized population.

Based on our findings we have determined that green males with four legs that have completed a four-year degree, an advanced degree of a non-technical nature, are single and have no children positively accept the reality of an alien presence only 50% of the time (statistically significant)…meaning…we need to find a better way of making them feel ok about those aliens we have out in the desert….

THIS ENDS THE EXAMPLE

Please keep in mind that there would have been a specific test protocol followed (in this example (as it relates to HOW you disclosed the info)).

Basically, we’re a poor group to “test” with, because we are (thankfully) fairly anonymous (gotta love the internet for that)!

Now this can safely discount any kind of sanctioned “experimentation” as it relates to a commercial or government entity. This DOES NOT, however, eliminate the remaining possibilities which are (but not limited to):

5. True Mind Control (conducted by the government). Inclusive within this category is a disinformation campaign (just another form of manipulation or "mind control").
6. True Mind Control (conducted by a private entity (i.e., CoS)). Inclusive within this category is a disinformation campaign (just another form of manipulation or "mind control").
7. True Disclosure
8. Just some random yahoo with too much time on their hands (referring to anon)

I need to further research these remaining possibilities...as I see these as the only viable alternatives (at this point).

K

jonke05 edit for useless periods.....grrrr

[edit on 1-2-2006 by jonke05]

jonke05 edit for not enough parens....

[edit on 1-2-2006 by jonke05]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
I think the 10 year exchange is a bit exaggerated. What would be the purpose of such a long visit? The scientists could collect more than enough information about ebens, the planet, flora/fauna, etc.. in 1 year.

Meeting another highly intelligent lifeform is going to be the biggest thing in human history. Therefore its a lot more important to learn about them, their society and structure, than to see a few plants.

Such things can only be accomplished by living with them for a long period.

(And theres no bus which stops at Earth and Serpo daily you know!
)

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
just like to add (before someone says...well, eben2 obviously translated their name for the planet into english)......why would they call it Serpo....which comes from the Latin verb "to creep"
?

Who would name their planet ...."to creep"???

if they really HAD called their planet, say, "snake" in eben language.....why say....serpo.....why not say....welcome to planet snake?

this question is driving me nuts. I feel like a dog with a rag in its mouth here....but i WILL be heard...

[edit on 1-2-2006 by geek101]

We should consider that the Eben language is completly different to any Earth based language, perhaps Serpo is derived from a translation of letter symbols not words?

That would imply prior disscusion on the part of the Ebens though, hmm problematic

Just a thought

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, Serpo could just be the human way of pronoucing their planets name.. instead of ssssseerrrrphhphphphppro?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Quote from a Jack Sarfatti e-mail:

"Ron Stahl says Martinez is simply mainly copying Robert Collins's book Exempt from Disclosure in the Serpo story. Martinez is an idiot and so is Collins. Therefore, the physics anomalies are because they are incompetent not because of any real anomalies. This certainly seems to be a plausible hypothesis. Allegedly some other idiot in DIA is an accomplice. You can guess who I guess that is? :-) "

Bill knew this December 8, 2005.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufonaut

That would imply prior disscusion on the part of the Ebens though, hmm problematic

exactly. I wonder how this thread would have gone if this was the first thing we tried to figure out....why the planet was called Serpo.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wonder what the Ebens think about President Bush being a shape shifting reptilian.
And how come, if this story is to be believed, Titor never mentioned anything about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Bill, I know Victor reads this and I'm assuming the lovely anon(s) read it as well but, in the event that they have all managed to miss the repeated questions.

1. Can anon(s) please resolve the number of crew members? She keeps saying 12 crew and yet, with the doa and two dead on serpo, the numbers no longer work as advertised.

2. can anon give us any insight into the name of the planet being given in english ("so that's what this planet is called") to the crew upon arrival.

Hi, Crakeur –

I'm afraid I can't help a tiny bit. The apparent anomalies and questions are clear to me.

The only guess I have at the moment (which seems to me quite possible) is that we're being "softened up" for something. Get everyone really confused, wait a short while, and then hit them with something enormous. (The more common form of "mind control", at which the Intel Powers that Be are masters.)

On a lighter note, I love your reference to Anon as "she". I envisage this lovely Mata Hari figure plotting in her boudoir, and systematically seducing senior intelligence officials one by one

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Quote from a Jack Sarfatti e-mail:

"Ron Stahl says Martinez is simply mainly copying Robert Collins's book Exempt from Disclosure in the Serpo story. Martinez is an idiot and so is Collins. Therefore, the physics anomalies are because they are incompetent not because of any real anomalies. This certainly seems to be a plausible hypothesis. Allegedly some other idiot in DIA is an accomplice. You can guess who I guess that is? :-) "

Bill knew this December 8, 2005.

Garyo who are these guys(Ron Stahl ,Jack Sarfatti)?

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Bill Ryan ....... I have no connection with the Church of Scientology and know no-one in it. Heaven knows what they believe in. The Ron's Orgs I know very well and there is no conceivable connection here.

Best, Bill

Hi Bill. I'm really hoping you can help me (and others with an interest in this aspect of our Serpo saga) understand something. I found information that would lead me to believe that, in fact, you did have a connection with the CofS - and - assuming it is the same "Bill Ryan" - a very deep connection at that.

This link takes the viewer to a page that lists Scientology's "Sea Organization Flag Order 3476 - 5; July 12, 1975; Promotions - Officer's Selection Board - 2nd Quarter 1975" where an individual with your name apparently was promoted to PO2 (ADMIN)?

www.holysmoke.org...

Scroll down about half-way through the list:

AB BILL RYAN is promoted to PO2 (ADMIN).

Are we to believe that there is another "Bill Ryan" who was deeply involved in Scientology's Sea Organization in the mid- 1970s?

Hi, Shawnna –

Many thanks, and I appreciated the way you posed the question. No, that's not me. I was never in the Church of Scientology, let alone the "Sea Org" which was a 24/7 full-time job.

My own timeline round about that period is that after graduating in 1974 I worked for six months as a nursing auxiliary in a hospital (because I was thinking of studying medicine) and then spent the summer of 1975 at home with my parents in Kent.

In early September 1975 I went to start my Teaching Certificate at Aberystwyth, having decided not to be a doctor. I only became interested in Hubbard's personal development "clearing" processes after I did the est training in London in 1984, and wondered where on earth he (Werner Erhard) had got it all from.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
First, I've got to say you guys and gals are GREAT! From the mods to the first time posters, what an eclectic group of individuals!

Second, I'm not a UFO geek, nor have I had a strong interest in them. In fact I stumbled on the Serpo web site by a typo while googleing. A couple of weeks (maybe closer to a month) after that a link was added directing me to the ATS! Let me tell you reading this thread was been fun!

Third, I'm an "average Joe", spent time in the military (Marines), have an undergrad in Anthro/Archaeology (have not been in the field for 12+yrs), I'm married with 4 boys and spend most of my time working (I own a small business that I started from scratch).

Standing on the outside looking in here is what I see:

1. I have yet to see one solid piece of evidence from ANYBODY in, on, around, underneath, or in any location of the SERPO group that any of this is real. (Strange not even one cell phone photo of an open "yellow book") The gents that commented on the info provided by anon (ie. Gene L. confirming an exchange etc.) are also lacking proof!

The info from Anon 1, 2, and the other secret anons is so full of holes that you folks have made the story swiss cheese. I've seen reference that 80% of the info maybe true and 20% disinfo....I'd bet 20/80 will give you better odds. We know that they could have fit thier supplies on 16 pallets.

2. Some interesting things have happened as far as editing info from the anons. The change in tonagge for the cargo was first. Second, as each bit of info was released that info was taylored for this audience. Once again you all have covered much of it.

3. Someone asked, in this thread and I'm paraphrasing, what about an anthropologist on the team, any out there, what do you think? I have a little training (chose the physical side instead, I like dealing with hard, real, evidence) in that area and more experience with strange "alien to me" earth cultures. IMHO the total lack of any significant cultural information ie. "When we first entered the village proper a group of 3 ebes approached our team. As they moved closer I moved forward and offered my hand in friendship. Boy let me tell you what a mistake! I wish someone had told me that before...the ebes take the extention of a hand to mean "I want to make you my neutral gendered DNA clone slave."! Needless to say this male and his friends weren't very happy. I found my self in the dirt with a splitting headache and only later did I learn after ebe1 stopped laughing that the ebes had extraordinary mind powers. You think human culture can be strange....what about true alien culture?

4. Who is feeding the SERPO story out to everyone....who is anon 1, is there really an anon 2, what role does Victor play, or Bill (sorry Mr Ryan I feel as though I know you)? Is anon someone on the list? What is the purpose of the SERPO story? Disclosure at some level, viral marketing, a hoax (practial joke), or some form of study to see what you (the UFO community) do with the info (real or not). Maybe it's all a disinfo campaign agains one or all of you, and maybe it could be an experiment by one of the Hubbard cults. Whichever way this may turn out someone is pulling strings and seeing who they get to dance. Find out who is in control of the info and you will find out why this "game" is being played. I'm not a researcher and have not even googled anyone on the list. I like watching all those who are tall enough to ride this ride!

5. One area that I think needs a closer look and maybe part of the truth is TIME. I'm not sure how it all works but the time issue not being the same and humans not understanding the nature of time hits me. I had a conversation once with a Dr. W (Dr W currently works at Goddard, no I'm not pals with and no I have no recording of the conversation nor have I had contact with him in any way shape or form since then and I do know his real name but I am not comfortable giving it out from a hearsay chat), it was many years ago (approx 15) and the jist of it was that time is an obstacle to space travel in general. It wasn't because of the long distance and the time it takes to travel (although that is a problem) but because it is effected by speed and gravity. These things can drastically change our perseption of what we call time. I'm sure that someone knows better than I out here.

6. The technology issues, the most glaring is the batteries for the big time piece. Come on you have a box that pulls energy from a vacuum, it can read the energy required for any device you plug into it and you can't strip the wires from other device or better yet the ebes can build a spacecraft, why not cut a section of wire and say "Yo Ebie how about a spool 100 of the things you call guaks long and oh how about a hand full of those things we call plugs"? As for the crew member who died in transit, what no medical monitors for the earth man, yet later on the med center has everything from a "scanner to clone lab". You can clone but you can't do anything about a blood clot!

I have more in my notes I'll share later, I have a much greater appreciation for this posting stuff believe me!

For the record I sit on the outside looking in and on the other side of the maze I see in the distance a smoking man with a handfull of string but who is pulling his string........I'll lay 10 to 1 odds that it's one of the Hubbard cults eh Bill? Disclosure NOT!

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join