It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my phone possessed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have no clue in which forum I should ask this question, but I do know that someone here on ATS should be able to explain this to me.

I have received a call on my cell phone from my home number. The problem is that no one was home, except me, and the home phone was obviously not in use! How is that possible?????

Can someone provide me a technical explanation for this.

I'm a little spooked by this. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I have no clue in which forum I should ask this question, but I do know that someone here on ATS should be able to explain this to me.

I have received a call on my cell phone from my home number. The problem is that no one was home, except me, and the home phone was obviously not in use! How is that possible?????

Can someone provide me a technical explanation for this.

I'm a little spooked by this. Thanks.

Not on a cell, but on my phone line, I have a voice-activated recorder, and there is conversations from 'pretend' phone' company employees, but it is a new one on cell phones..talking in codes..
Buy and inexpensive VA recorder and attach it to you home phone and see what happens..

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand what you are describing.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand what you are describing.

Go to radio Shack or any electronics store and buy a voice activated recorder for you home phone..if you have a home phone, and leave it on.It will record lots of conversations that the recoder picks up and the phone has NOT rung.
IOW, they have tapped into you lines to listen when you are on the phone..
I have been listening for about 15 years, and when I am tallkng to someone, I say 'You guys getting an earful'? and then I start talking dis-info as hard as I can..
Is it clear now?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There are a lot of virus' at the moment that attack cellphones which use Symbian OS.

SymbOS.Pbstealer.A is a Trojan horse that runs on the Symbian OS, which is used as the operating system for Nokia Series 60 cellular telephones. The Trojan sends the users contact information database to other Bluetooth-enabled devices.

The Trojan arrives on the compromised device as the file pbexplorer.SIS.

Link

Symantec list

Just a thought.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
siriuslyone:

Who would be listening? I have nothing to hide, but that just freaks me out.

sanctum

My cell phone is not a blue tooth device. How would it get infected?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Have you read Text messsages from Satan? Lot's of information

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello.

My personal assistant Mr. Beezer told me of a story that reminds very much of this.

First question, do you have some sort of privacy manager that won't accept calls from telephones that do not send their caller ID?

..and now I will relay the story on to you, as told to me by the good Mr. Beezer.

My First wife had just left me for a chap that USED to be my best mate. I tried calling him several times, but he would never take my calls because my caller ID would say "Mr. Beezer" and he did not want to talk with me!

Then one day I decided to dial *-69 first, hiding my tele digits.

This was met with a recording saying: "This is tele-manager. Your number was not recived please dial your 10 digit phone number or state your name so the caller can know who you are. Thank you"

So, I punched in a 10 digit phone number all right, his fathers and not mine.

He answered on the second ring and in the 45 seconds before he hung up, I got to say what I had been wanting to say for 3 months!

Regards,

Mr. Beezer

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

siriuslyone:

Who would be listening? I have nothing to hide, but that just freaks me out.

sanctum

My cell phone is not a blue tooth device. How would it get infected?

I do NOT know, but in my case, it started when I became a vessel for the grays messages which was in 1975..yes, I have some age..ROFL:
I was first sent some psychological tests unheeded from Dr. Leo Sprinkle.
He told me to fill these out to prove my sanity, BUT now I think they were just draining my brain...since that time, I have been watched, listened to and harassed..
I am sure they have updated their monitoring since then, perhaps it is because you have become of interest to them or some of you posts have

I am puter illiterate about viruses, but I do NOT have a cell phone as they are too dangerous to the ear canals and brain..

Sanc is a geek,he will explain it to you...

[edit on 30-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I do not by any means, intend to hijack this thread, But I feel I must ask.

siriuslyone, you are ACTUALLY in contact right now?

This always been of interest (for personal reasons) for my personal assistant, Mr. Beezer.

Could you U2U mea list of threads where you have discussed this so I may pass this on to beezer.

He too is a member here, so you could just U2U him if you want.

His moniker is simply " Mr Beezer "

Regards,

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
I do not by any means, intend to hijack this thread, But I feel I must ask.

siriuslyone, you are ACTUALLY in contact right now?

This always been of interest (for personal reasons) for my personal assistant, Mr. Beezer.

Could you U2U mea list of threads where you have discussed this so I may pass this on to beezer.

He too is a member here, so you could just U2U him if you want.

His moniker is simply " Mr Beezer "

Regards,

- One Man Short ®

Absolutely, it is not a door one can close..Is mr, beezer a plagarist?
I do not post any of the information of my suitcases of tapes from them..
Feeling protective towards them, as they are GENTLE creatures who have forgotten emotion..
I will be happy to answer any questions, but they have to be in a question form or they will not answer..I am not trying to be ugly, but it has been part of my life's work..
Tell beezer to u2u me any queries..

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My ex-husband used to get at least 1 phone call a day from here at home that was never made. His phone is not bluetooth either. He still occasionally gets them after being gone a year. And believe me, I do NOT call him anymore

My daughter now has a cheap pre paid phone and she too gets calls from home, and considering none of us even have her # handy thats funny hehe. She just has it so I know when to go pick her up after shes done socializing after school is out.

I don't know what causes it but according to the link above it was definately not a virus in our case.

Lil

new topics

top topics

join