It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Roswell?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the Russian Roswell? Had something to do with a russian base that was possibly reverse engineering disk, or even U.S. equipment. I guess it's supposed to be like s-4 and even have an underground area. A large one at that. How can I miss this info? A base just like S-4 that may contain disks and possibly A SUBTERRANEAN COMPLEX?!

One of my friends read me an excerpt from a ufo mag about it and I'm wondering if the explosion in Tunguska had anything to do with it. The 1908 explosion has been wired to the Nicolai Tesla theroy of a massive weapon, but has anybody found any evidence supporting any of this?

I tried to google it and came up with videos and books, but no real website dedicated to it...

Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I watched a show on it not to long ago. The Base in Question is Kasputin Yar. Its where they design Missile systems and other advanced weapons systems and very secret base in Russia. When the first american U-2 flew over Russia its target was Kasputin Yar. I believe it the largest and oldest base of its type in Russia.

Heres a ATS thread on Kasputin Yar
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The story goes a Russian Mig in the 1950s was able to bring down a cigar shaped UFO and was then destroyed by the UFO. Theres a bunch of stories of Russian fighter pilots being ordered to bring down a UFO at all cost.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Most countries have their 'Area 51'.
Russia is just a little bit more experienced than the U.S.A. when it comes to dealing with aliens and taking UFOs down.
There is a base in the far north of the country (close to Siberia) where they keep several alien ships and a few captured crew members.
This is also the place where the former KGB and the USSR military used to test their anti-matter weapon.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by The_Guy]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The show your talking about was on the History Channel, "The UFO Files", which airs on Monday nights here in the States at 8:00 PM EST. The editor of UFO Magazine was one of the people interviewed, so I'm sure they had an article on it. This particular episode was "Russian Roswell", and as said before on Kasputin Yar. I am sure they will show it again soon. Also keep an eye on the weekends and holidays. Sometimes they run marathons.

They did mention that the Tunguska explosion may have been from an exploding UFO, due to radioactive material found in the area. But there is no mention of Tesla. But I have looked into this and it was not caused by Tesla's Death Ray device as some have said. Tesla was supposedly going to use it to contact Robert E. Perry when he was on his way to the North Pole. The story goes that Tesla's death ray overshot the North Pole and hit the Tunguska region. The Tunguska explosion occurred on June 30, 1908, but Perry did not start the journey until mid July of that same year.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow. A death ray overshooting its target. If it WAS real, you'd think they'd have calculated a little better. After all, they built a DEATH RAY.

Thanx for that insight on the dates, Hal.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think the Tunguska explosin was supppose to be a metor but most pole think it was a UFO exploding because of trace amount of radation

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomica_26
Wow. A death ray overshooting its target. If it WAS real, you'd think they'd have calculated a little better. After all, they built a DEATH RAY.

Thanx for that insight on the dates, Hal.

If your interested, this site tells the story that I read, but like I said the dates don't match, but still an interesting read. The death ray was one of many inventions that Tesla still had notes and drawings of, but was confiscated by the government after he died.

www.galisteo.com...

Here is more on Tesla.
inventors.about.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
www.space.com...

It says on this site that they may have solved the mystery.

Don't get too excited like I did, it doesn't mention the mothership.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla invented the radio, X-rays, the vacuum tube amplifier and more -- and received no credit for these and other inventions?

Wow. And to think he probably had nothing to do with the band, either!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Guy
Most countries have their 'Area 51'.
Russia is just a little bit more experienced than the U.S.A. when it comes to dealing with aliens and taking UFOs down.
There is a base in the far north of the country (close to Siberia) where they keep several alien ships and a few captured crew members.
This is also the place where the former KGB and the USSR military used to test their anti-matter weapon.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by The_Guy]

Hey man. Well im russian (relitive was pre-kgb (cheka) chairman!!
) From what i read/hear/know i do believe that russians might have had more orders to "take em down". Just from what i know they dont seem like the type of people that would realy try to contact them. Just shoot em down, analyze the scraps, kill the witnesses.

On a side note, just being funny but i think if ETs try to take over earth you'll have to take a quick look at us russians
. We pwn. Thank you MiG & Su (i think thats what they're called)

~Spart

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There was some reports that UFOs in one case even attacked Kasputin Yar in retaliation to how agressive Russia was towards UFOs. Blowing up a bunch of missiles and planes on the base.

I cant say how valid these claims are they were made mainly by Russian UFOlogist I think. Some of the other claims ( Orders to shoot down UFOs and MIG VS UFO Dogfights ) had been made by Mig Pilots, Cosmonauts.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A UFO crashed in 1908 in the Tunguskan forest, wiped out a major amount of woods in the process, the Russians came & got the UFO, Nikolai Tesla reverse engineered a lot of stuff. Patented most of it.

I suggest you go to Amazon & search for some books on the subject.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla is a Serbian scientist who spent all of his active life in the USA - all of his works and inventions are under USA patents. At a stage of his life he even worked for Edison and later got honoured with the USA's Edison prize (which was quite a funny thing for him since during his life he got f*cked up by Edison more than once).
If you think that Tesla had any access to Russia's UFO secrets and even reverse engeneered a Russian UFO, you are terribly wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Nikola Tesla is a Serbian scientist who spent all of his active life in the USA

Actually he is from Croatia, but did spend the rest of his life in the US.

Nikola Tesla was born in 1856 in Croatia and emigrated to the U.S. in 1884 as a physicist.

inventors.about.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Nikola Tesla is a Serbian scientist who spent all of his active life in the USA

Actually he is from Croatia, but did spend the rest of his life in the US.

Nikola Tesla was born in 1856 in Croatia and emigrated to the U.S. in 1884 as a physicist.

Yes, he was born in Croatia but his parents were Serbian.
Actually there is no difference between Serbs and Croats except for the Orthodox vs Catholic thing.
Tesla was Orthodox, i.e. - Serbian.
Even more - his father was an Orthodox priest.

Anyway, I believe he never set a foot in Russia.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by The_Guy]

[edit on 30-11-2005 by The_Guy]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanLeonidas
A UFO crashed in 1908 in the Tunguskan forest, wiped out a major amount of woods in the process, the Russians came & got the UFO, Nikolai Tesla reverse engineered a lot of stuff. Patented most of it.

I suggest you go to Amazon & search for some books on the subject.

I thought that they only entered ?20? years later... I was under the influence that there was too much radiation or such...

new topics

top topics

join