It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did John Hinckley Jr. really shoot Reagan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Now I'm not saying Hinckley wasn't at the scene shooting at Reagan, I'm asking did he actually shoot Reagan?

The connection between the Hinckley's and then Vice President and ex-CIA dir. Bush Sr. and his family should be enough to know that this was not another "lone gunman nutcase" shooting:

Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting
The Associated Press Domestic News/HOUSTON
March 31, 1981, Tuesday, PM cycle
The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today.
The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.

But if that's not enough to convince you that Reagan's shooting was some kind of government conspiracy, maybe this will:

Most of you probably assume that Reagan was hit under his left armpit by a straight shot from Hinckley:

"Reagan had been shot in the chest and was in such pain that he felt paralyzed or hit by a hammer. He began coughing up blood. The bullet struck Reagan just under his left armpit, hit the top of his seventh rib, and was deflected into the lower lung about an inch from his heart and aorta." -Chicago-Sun Times

However, it was first assumed that President Reagan wasn't even hit by any of Hinckley's shots, but was injured inside the limo:

"As aides rushed to push Reagan into his car, the bullet ricocheted off the car...
At first it was assumed that the bullet missed the President, and the limousine headed for the White House." - Jurist/Univ. of Pittsburgh

"Reagan initially believed he had been injured when a Secret Service agent, Jerry Parr, pushed him roughly into the limousine and then jumped on top of him as the car sped away." -Arizona Daily Star

"Ms. Thomas. I know you didn't even know you were hit...
The President. No, that's right, and as a matter of fact, it still seems unreal.
Mr. Gerstenzang. What were your first thoughts when you realized that you had been hit?
The President. Actually, I can't recall too clearly. I knew I'd been hurt, but I thought that I'd been hurt by the Secret Service man landing on me in the car. And it was, I must say, it was the most paralyzing pain. I've described it as if someone had hit you with a hammer.
But that sensation, it seemed to me, came after I was in the car..." -Ronald Reagan Presidential Library (04/22/01)

And if Reagan's own account that he wasn't hit by Hinckley doesn't convince you, get a load of how Reagan was supposedly hit by one of Hinckley's bullets:

Diagram showing paths of the six bullets fired by Hinckley.

1) The first bullet tore through the brain of press secretary James Brady.

2) The second his policeman Thomas Delahanty in the back.

3) The third overshot the President and hit a building.

4) The fourth shot hit secret service agent Timothy McCarthy in the chest.

5) The fifth shot hit the bullet-proof glass of the President's limousine.

6) The sixth and final bullet nearly killed the President.

"The shot that hit Reagan flattened against the limousine and struck Reagan under the left armpit, leaving a puncture wound so small that neither Reagan nor his doctors knew he had been hit until his clothes were cut off in the emergency room.
Although the wound was small, the internal damage was significant. The bullet glanced off a rib, collapsed Reagan's left lung and lodged an inch from his heart." -Arizona Daily Star

"After they took it out of me, I saw the bullet. It looked like a nickel... it had been flattened into a small disc... First the bullet had struck the limousine, then it had ricocheted through the small gap between the body of the car and the door hinges. It hit me under my left arm, where it made a small slit like a knife wound. I'd always been told that no pain is as excruciating as a broken bone; that's why I thought Jerry had broken my rib when he landed so hard on me. But it wasn't Jerry's weight I felt; according to the doctors, the flattened bullet had hit my rib edgewise, then turned over like a coin, tumbling down through my lung and stopping less than an inch from my heart." -RonaldReagan.com

Flattened like a dime from hitting the limo, then bounced through the narrow gap of the open door, and hit him underneath his left armpit while his arms were pinned down by the Secret Service agent??? It's truely another "magic bullet".

Isn't it obvious that the alleged shooter, the son of a family who were friends and major campaign donors to ex-CIA dir and then Vice President Bush Sr., didn't really shoot Reagan?

I wonder who Hinckley was really programmed to shoot?

"The first bullet tore through the brain of press secretary James Brady." -Jurist/Univ. of Pittsburgh

"Hinckley fired six shots from a .22-caliber pistol, with Devastator bullets, hitting Reagan press secretary James Brady...
The Devastator bullets were designed to explode on impact, but only the one that hit Brady in the head erupted." -Arizona Daily Star

See more evidence about the Reagan shooting conspiracy here.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Killtown]

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Killtown]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is silly. There is a plethora of forensic evidence in this case, from video tape to the bullets and the firearm to the gunman himself. It is not that uncommon for a person to not feel an injury immediately, especially when adrenaline is flowing and when injuries are severe. This is worse than silly. It's nonsense.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
This is silly. There is a plethora of forensic evidence in this case, from video tape to the bullets and the firearm to the gunman himself. It is not that uncommon for a person to not feel an injury immediately, especially when adrenaline is flowing and when injuries are severe. This is worse than silly. It's nonsense.

What does the video tape show? Can you see the bullet coming from Hinckley's gun that allegedly bounced off the limo and hit Reagan underneath his left armpit? Of course not, and since I'm not saying Hinckley wasn't their shooting (if you read my post carefully the first time) the video evidence is moot for this discussion.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I could see it, I mean, if he was shooting at the president you would think he would have IDK, hit the guy? I mean, they were what? less than 20ft apart and he couldn't the the president more than a richochet? Either was drunk at the time or some thing else...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
John Hinckley wasn't a stupid patsy, he was someone who was convinced to do what he did, or given a little shove in the right direction.

He was having dinner with Neil Bush, at the Bush's house, you know where George Herbert Walker Bush Sr lived, the night before he shot Reagan. You know, the former President, the former assitant director of the CIA during Vietnam.

This was George W Bush's attempt to get into the White House years before he actually did, so he could take the reins on the nation sooner.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
SpartanLeonidas, here is an FYI, it was actually Scott and NOT John having supper with the Neil Bush.

Just thought I would point this out to you that the shooters brother was dining.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
SpartanLeonidas, here is an FYI, it was actually Scott and NOT John having supper with the Neil Bush.

Just thought I would point this out to you that the shooters brother was dining.

- One Man Short ®

Correct: www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
nbc correspondant judy woodruff stated that at least one shot came from the hotel, above reagans limousine. she later went further saying a secret service agent had fired the shot from the hotel overhang.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nagell
nbc correspondant judy woodruff stated that at least one shot came from the hotel, above reagans limousine. she later went further saying a secret service agent had fired the shot from the hotel overhang.

That's were a lot of people theorized how Reagan really got shot underneath his left armpit, however the evidence clearly shows (in my opinion at least) that Reagan wasn't hit outside of his limo, but hurt inside.

Perhaps a SS agent did fire from the outside and possible that was for a distraction.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Too bad this has gone down in the memory hole, it's the easiest gov't conspiracy to prove.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here's Ronald's first hand account and the vid of the shooting, Click. What happened to the guy who shot him? It looks like they don't even shoot back at him. What was his sentance?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Good thread. Lets also remember that at the hospital there was some confusion about what type of bullet was recovered. There was a made for TV movie that even includes the actual event where they weren't sure if it was a rifle round or a slug which was in him. In real life, the confusion lends weight to the conspiracy theory.

The made for TV movie is really funny when they put the George Bush actor on the phone. He's like, "I will not take the presidency while rawhide is still alive!" ...It's pretty comical.

Yeah, some nutcase just comes up and shoots Reagan because he loved Jodi Foster. Yeah, right. Patsy, with a shooter high above, is more like it.

Now, part of the bigger conspiracy picture, clarified recently in a post by shot_messenger, is that while Reagan was down, and when Alexander Haig took over, he used the power of the office to make our arrangements with Al-Qaeda all legal and nice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Murtha and Wilson made Osama and created Al Qaeda.
Al Qaeda stayed in the drug business after the Arkansas operation shut down. They ran heroin out of Afghanistan ever since 1993. The taliban was killing the Al Qaeda herion smugglers and putting them in prison. So 9/11 happened and America invaded afghanistan and re-took control of the heroin trade. Today Al Qaeda produces more than ten times the herion they were producing pre-9/11. worth 150 billion a year- more valuable than oil.

THE DAY REAGAN GOT SHOT BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T GO ALONG WITH THE COVERT OPERATION AND HAIG TOOK CONTROL OF AMERICA FOR ONE DAY, WAS THE DEFINING EVENT IN THE DEMISE OF AMERICA. PEOPLE IN THE OPERATION WHO GOT A CONSCIENCE OR COMPLAINED OR LEAKED, GOT KILLED. IT'S KNOWN AS THE CLINTON BODY COUNT, BUT IT'S REALLY THE MURTHA BODY COUNT.
Reagan got amnesia or something when he left office and faded away with his memory. He died knowing that America was destroyed on his watch.

Not sure why shot messenger won't post more about this, but I find the Haig moment very suspicious. "I'm in command here"? He should have known better than to say that. In fact, I think it was key that he WAS in command and I think he altered America on that day. I think this is when we really got into bed with the Saudis.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hinckley was apparently a Catcher in the Rye fan as well which I found fascinating considering what happened to John Lennon around the same time.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Since we're getting into assassination connections, what about the Carter assassination attempt by Raymond Lee Harvey and Osvoldo Ortiz.
Bush was head of the CIA then.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sorry I don't reply much so excuse the bad Grammar and punctuation But if any of you guys are on the east coast I know it is short notice but on the history channel at 11:00pm Eastern standard time A show is coming on called "Plot to kill: Ronald Reagan" Which goes over all the details hope this helps someone looking into the case

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Thug69]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Since we're getting into assassination connections, what about the Carter assassination attempt by Raymond Lee Harvey and Osvoldo Ortiz.

Nooo! Rasobasi you changed your avatar!

I gotta have more cowbell!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Patsy, with a shooter high above, is more like it.

Thanks, I'm glad you like the thread.

I don't think the shot came from outside the Limo and above. Read the evidence, Reagan even said himself he felt he was injured in the Limo. Jerry Parr is my first culprit.

There could have possible have been a shooter up near the "Bushy knoll," but that was more likely for a distraction.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

I saw that on Xymphora's blog. Creepy!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
What happened to the guy who shot him? It looks like they don't even shoot back at him. What was his sentance?

He was was found not guilty by reason of insanity. He now spends his days at St. Elizabeth’s Mental Hospital.

Came up for parol not too long ago (partial release) though I think it was denied.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Personally, I think George H.W. Bush has been trying to maintain control of this country since the early sixties. For all intents and purposes, he, and his peeps, have. I think that assassinations, attempted assassinations, and the occasional pocket democrat have kept up the Bush regime for a long time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join