It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podcast - Just Curious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just wondering if the future allows for someday being able to repsond with a podcast from the podcast thread itself. That would be great.

Also, I notice a podcast one participates in does not show in ones subscribed threads unless you have also posted a written response. It would be nice to have them show up anyway, so you can see everything in one place.

I know, like you don't have enough work to do. Just thought I'd raise the question.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ill make sure that this gets brought up to the higher staff. I wanted this to happen to, I just forgot about it. You reminded me, stay cool

[edit on 11/20/0505 by brodband]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Also, I notice a podcast one participates in does not show in ones subscribed threads unless you have also posted a written response. It would be nice to have them show up anyway, so you can see everything in one place.

You just have to hit 'subscribe' at the top left of the page and it'll be placed in your 'MyATS' folder.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh duh, like I shouldn't have know that one (for subscribing). thanks for jogging my dull mind today Odium

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Oh duh, like I shouldn't have know that one (for subscribing). thanks for jogging my dull mind today Odium

I only found it yesterday.

Once the council is set up, I'll make sure to mention it too them if Brodband doesn't beat me too it. Until then, that's the best way of doing it.

new topics

top topics

join