It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little grey bar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
What is that bar's function, that is underneath our points display.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
hmm. Good question. This is what I've found so far:

Amuk:" The gray bar represents your threat level as deemed by the Reptilian overlords here at ATS. When it reaches 100% you know "too much" and a squad is dispatched to your home and you are feed to our hatchlings - It is a point counter "

Valhall: "The grey bar represents applauses you have received from staff/mods/admins. If you reach 100% it breaks."

Netchicken: "I alway thought a grey bar was a place where elderly homosexuals met for a drink?"

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Riwka]

JAK

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The size of the bar represents how many posts the member has to their name. Hovering over it with Internet Explorer should give the tally or alternatively with Firefox right clicking on the bar and going to Prpperties will give the answer.

The colour changes according to the amount of applause that the member has recieved from staff.

Jak

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thanks for that info'

I thought it was some kind of graph

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Jah, well, it is a graph, albiet a simple, linear one. Note that moderators have orange bars. Also note I believe it fills up at 3600 posts or some such.

QATC

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you for the help guys!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Netchicken: "I alway thought a grey bar was a place where elderly homosexuals met for a drink?"

Tis but a small peek into what is the twisted mind of Netchicken. He's so funny.

new topics

top topics

join