It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Everybody says China is going to be the most powerful economy in the world surpassing the U.S.A. & Japan, etc. They have billions of U.S. Federal reserve notes according to the IMF. They are on their way to becoming the next super power.
Somebody please tell me why Canada gave China 60 million dollars in foreign aid last year?
This came from the horses mouth: "Charles Adler" a famous AM talk radio host in Canada.
I'm so sick of taxes in this country.
Maybe China can start buying food to feed it's people instead of it's space program!

[edit on 20-11-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
the US give Isreal +- 2000 milllions USD in foreign aid per year

May be Isreal can start buying food to feed it's people instead of buying missile to be fired at defenceless Palestinian

I am pretty sure the 17 bullets Isreal Captain put into the 13 years old Palestinian school girl were sponsored by the US

Israeli captain who put 17 bullets into a Palestinian schoolgirl

Israeli Captain "Right to shoot 13 yr old Girl"

[edit on 20-11-2005 by betaiso]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Come on, 60 million dollars means nothing to China. It just shows a open attitude of China's market and I am pretty sure Canada will get more than 60 million back from China.

As a matter of fact, China has been the leader of world for 3,750 years during the last 4,000 years. So I won't be supurised that China's economics will surpass US and Japan one day if the GDP growth rate of China still keeps as around 10% per year. However it won't happedn in a short time, at least 10 years(Japan) and 20 years(U.S).

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
betaiso,

Do you really think that is a fair comparison; little tiny Israel who is surrounded by neighbors who openly state their desire to drive them into the sea, and a huge nation like China who has secure borders and who also by the way is the most populous nation on the planet?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
[edit on 11/25/2005 by Classified Info]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What the hell does US foreign aid to Israel have to do with a topic thread dealing with Canada giving $60 million in foreign aid to China?

:shk:

seekerof

top topics

join