It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oobe - What's the point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oobe - What's the point?

I've been very interested in this, so I've read all the forums and other journals online from different places. But, if it's just a similar state to lucid dreaming...what's the point? I mean, do people actual visit the 'real world'. Or is it what our brain thinks is the real world while we're dreaming?

If our energy really does leave our body, and we travel in the 'real world', then that's awesome, and is worth the time to learn. But I've read that it's really just dreaming and being able to control it...I'm not sure who to believe anymore.

Can someone please described what it really is, and what it can be utilized for?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this great post with loads and loads (literally.. 22 pages worth) of information about Oobes. Descriptions, Techniques, You name it, its there!

[edit on 19-11-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've been in the "real world" during OOBE's. But I am convinced that what we consider the "real world" isn't even 0.0001 procent.. of what there really is. The astral world is probably billions or trillions of times larger than the third dimensional universe, if it can be measured.

I will close this thread. You can keep posting in the other thread.

join