It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to the doctor today...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yep, I did. I had been feeling really dizzy for three days, but I was too scared to go...

They checked my blood pressure and my ears wich were ok and made some blood tests which came perfect.

Then they took an x-ray of my neck and found a cervical contracture... (I didn't need a doctor to tell me that my neck is contractured). Finally they gave me some pills and sent me back home.

Although I still feel a bit dizzy, I'm feeling much better now. Hope to be 100% ok for tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
glad everything was okay. good you went to the docs.

oni x x

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's always best to go to the doctor. Sometimes people get scared to go because they're afraid what they feel might be something very serious and they don't want to hear that. But hey... sometimes it's something minor, why kill yourself every day worrying when a doctor visit can put your mind at ease.

And if it is something serious, hitting it early is far more effective than ignoring it and hoping things vanish on their own.

Doctor's office is generally a good bet.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Djarums

Im $502.50 Richer From
134 Days Not Smoking

while reading the thread, I could not help but notice Djarums post. Actually his avatar description. I'm at that point where I need to stop smoking. I want to stop smoking. My ashtrays are overflowing and I can't stand the smell of tobacco smoke in my office, on my clothes, all around me. I remind myself of my old "Uncle Casey". I remember, as a child, how awful he smelled. Do I "stink" of tobacco like he did? I don't want to know the answer. I just want to stop smoking and Djarum may have just tipped the scales for me. By focusing upon the cost of smoking, the cost of this horrible addiction, I think I may just try to stop lighting up tobacco products; cigarettes and cigars, once and for all.......thanks Djarum.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Congrats on the richness.. it adds up doesn't it. Hope your saving to buy yourself something special

Peronemlin -- Glad you went to the doctor. Hope your better soon.

new topics

top topics

join