It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNESCO and the NWO, for all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
As you may have read on some other threads(because I love to make up for lost time, I also love to type.), I've been posting stuff about the NWO on BSB sites, and explaining it to them. Most of them didn't like at first, me, or the subject matter.

But eventually, I think most them accept that hey, every fan base has to have someone not in the band worried about world leadership. I'm positive BSB knows, b/c they did mention it at their cols. show back in april and they mentioned the whole NWO lyrics refrences, I made about Nick Carter's music. I know what your thinking, "get to the damn point!", sure, next paragraph.

But that's all cool and all, and I'm so beside the point. The reason fans didn't get it, was they didn't understand how UNESCO worked or how it could be abused and hurt them, their families, or other people. I', just curious to know, what ya'll know about UNESCO and the NWO. Please post, and please no fighting, if I wanted that I'd be back on Metallica and Gorillaz boards again.-It's really long 5 months and long to go with it btw.-

[edit on 11/12/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbfan1
But eventually, I think most them accept that hey, every fan base has to have someone not in the band worried about world leadership.
[edit on 11/12/05 by bsbfan1]

actually, the opposite is also true. There are people in the fan base that endorse it also. But this is more of a problem for the song writers , video editors, directors ,and producers more than it is a problem for a boy band's members.

you're right on the money about NWO lyrics / videos (pro or anti) in music though. (if that is what you're saying).

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yeah, but they don't stop mocking you until you say "Grow up and read, idoit!" and 'hey, guess what I read books too!', I think they laugh and joke then, that's until you get them quiet when you can list like 30 of them off of your head, and can tell them about laws and stuff off the top of your brain, otherwise I've had to be 'normal' to some extant.

But what can BSB or the fanbase do, when I plan to be one heck of a musturd weed for them and the world. I also cite my sources so they have to shut up no matter what. I spent too many years, dollars, and insults, and I'm not gonna take it from my favoritve groups fanbase either. It's not easy to learn about the legal system, w/o law school, and it certainly doesn't make legal cataloging termanology easy either.

So ATS, can we please get on topic about how UNESCO and the NWO work together?

In case your wondering, I own like 300 books, which I bought over 3 years, on my own money, so I fight back when insulted by "dough-heads"(brainwashed folks).

new topics

join