It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream or memory.

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I had this dream once. Darkness was around me and I was surrounded by 3 or 4 greys. One of them was trying to use their mind powers to make me pass out or something, but then I used my mind to block it out. It worked, but then the others did the same and I blacked out. Was this a dream or a memory that was coming back to me of being abducted?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If you're unsure, theres only one way to prove it, and even that isn't much proof: hypnosis. If I felt this had happened to me, I would certainly pay for at least one session.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
do you remeber what these guys looked like?

i know you said darkness but do you remember anything about the surrounding enviroment (like temperature, etc.)?

xn

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
They looked just like the pics you see of the grey aliens. They were maybe about 6 ft tall. The surroundings was just darkness.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
then maybe you might like to go under hypnosis to find out if anything like an abduction has happened

just remember; you may not like what you find

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I really don't know what to think here. It could really swing either way. Keep in mind, though, that nowadays it's almost more likely to dream it than to live it, in regards to abductions. However, I'm not discounting the possibility of your abduction. A noggin scratcher if ever there was one. Talk to your family about it, and ask them about the night it happened. maybe they have something to back you up.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I had a weird dream like that too....and im still not sure what happened

it was an odd dream cause i wasn't even sure if i was sleeping yet....but i heard a voice whisper in my ear..."accept it" ....then it felt like my ribs were expanding! then i forced my self to "wake up" and everything was normal but i was shaken up!

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Strange...gives me shivers!

My question is have you had anything like this before,
or any strange experiances as a child related to seeing or having a feeling you were being abducted

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
6ft tall?! Sounds like a miltary abuduction. You said they looked like Grays, not Nordics.

xn

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Military abduction? Aren't some greys 6 ft tall?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yeah when i was like 8 or 9 years old....i remember having this crazy dream....my neighbourhood was in a huge panic and everyone was running around. I was looking for my family....then a huge blue lightning thing went right through my body and my chest stuck out and felt like i was being lifted off the ground. this was my first alien related dream i think

about that dream i posted earlier....i read a crazy book by Courtney Brown "Cosmic Voyage" and i could of just been too much into the book and it effected my dream

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I believe Grays are supposed to be between 3 and 4 feet. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

xn

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I thought some greys were taller, like the leaders or something.

xn

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok, I checked this site and it sounds like a Nordic, but it looked like a grey. hmm. Maybe my estimates are wrong, since this happened some time ago and I was shorter back then.

xn

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... this page does say they could be 6 ft tall.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xn
They looked just like the pics you see of the grey aliens. They were maybe about 6 ft tall. The surroundings was just darkness.

Greys are usually short though.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
could be spooks dressed up as grays to make you feel stupid to talk about the things they do to you? that would explain the 6 foot.....

i would get hypnosis done if i dreamed like that..

top topics

join