It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting photo!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If someone knows how to zoom in and get a clear picture please tell me.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
wtf. it does look like the same person in the second picture, but why would the government (or him) do anything like that. What would be the impotance of that?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
so whats wrong with it being staged?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The whole war was staged. You really think the Republican Guard stood down on their own merit? wrong.
Just part of the plan ....just you wait!!! 2005!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yeah, the thing in this "photo" is called propaganda or disinformation, and it is done by US gov.

Btw, this is intresting photo, but i had allready seen that.

What i basicly tell is: Iraqis didnt want to topple the Saddam or his Statue.

And also that all the Iraqis that were celebrating the fall of Saddam were infact US agents, like i have told all of you.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
how long does it take for pieces of the puzzle to fall into place? how much longer will it be before the truth comes out? do you remember how you felt when you first saw the statue being pulled down? i remember feeling like we had won something, that the last two months had been worthwhile, but now, as we lose a soldier a day and are seeing massive bombings like at the US embassy, what can we think that was but a lie to win our support for the long run. we cannot win a war against enemy who's motive is dependant on our very actions. terror groups will be around forever, and if we fight wars against them, can they ever truely be won, of course we can subdue them into fear, but someday, the people will rise up against who ever their enemy is. one mans terrorist, is another mans freedom fighter. remember that, and see what you did wrong to irk them in the first place.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Certainly this war was a pushover, but this particular photo only shows media propoganda. Its not that big a deal. Time has shown that Iraqis hate the U.S. military presence.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The BBC showed us the statue like that as it was happening. I'm surprised it's taken this long for this to be considered.

new topics

top topics

join