It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quote Yourself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just liek the title says... quote yourself... funny, serious, anything!!!!

i like to think of life as one of those pesky butterflys that you can't catch... you won't be able to find out what it is you'll get close then it'll just fly away

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just saw that one...

In response to a thread about starting an ATS courtroom...

i dont think it needs to be done quite like that. rather than make it a whole big show, which cant be enforced at all, you could set up a system where someone reviews posts and threads, sees what people write, and hands out decisions on it. theyd warn the poster a few times that what they were doing is detrimental to the site, and should stop it, possibly with penalties. and, eventually, if the problem persists, they could hand over the names to SO for review, and possibly a banning.

sounds pretty much like a moderator to me. and, by pretty much, I mean exactly. sorry bro.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Love has no purpose, as he said, it is a method for your mind to overwhelm your logic into keeping you from leaving during child development. It serves no other purpose, and given enough concious effort, can be tamed and removed.

It was later quoted at least 3 more times in Ignorance Denied threads.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The floor is dirty because I have 2 large dogs and the floor is where the dirt goes. Where else would it go? On the wall?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"If everybody in the room is complaining that somebody smells, and you dont smell it, its you"

This can be attributed to many situations

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"A man who farts in church must sit in his own pew"

new topics

top topics

join