It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW THREATS BY AL QAEDA (Audio tape)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Looks like ol bin laden is planning something very soon..
do you reaconthis is just hype or a real possability..or just pre september 11th nearves!

NEW THREATS BY AL QAEDA

An audio tape recording said to be by a member of Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network has promised more terror attacks against America.

The tape, dated September 3, has been broadcast on Arabic television channel Al Arabiya a few days before the second anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks on US cities.

www.sky.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Let the Ragnarok begin...

It will never be more obvious, than it is now.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If it's true that there up to something what in gods earth could be so big the we would forget september 11 2001? Or don't I wanna be asking that?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Its pretty freaky...but what worried me was a report i heard... that they were training divers to possibley attack from under the water....i cant even think what an earth they could do!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Heres a link!!!

www.newsmax.com...

is this possible!!!

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by asala]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Lets see, underwater attacks, now what could you attack.
Well ships is the first choice, navy maybe but more likely to be tankers or passenger cruisers. How many limpet mines would you need to sink a ship?
Second, oil/gas/water/communication pipe lines. Would be very nasty if an oil line got hit. One fracture wouldn't work as there's cut off valves. They'd need to blow a lot of holes in it. A simple time delay system works a treat. One goes off, you fix it then a day later another goes off, and so on.
Then there's the chance off oil refineries, a lot of these are on the coast.

Sometimes I worry about the stuff I think off.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Britman]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It sounds credibal.
I just Hope they dont try and hijack a nucular capibal submarine.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I really think that they arent going to give a warning like that before something happens..

Seems to me as someone elses plots than Al-Qaidas..

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
While reading the repiles something occured to me... what if we are giving them ideas here?? I mean they just say "it has something to do with water", then sit back and read repiles on messageboards, speculations on TV, until something interesting pops up and they say "oh, this sounds easy, lets do it!"

ok, that was a bit on a lighter note

Seriously now, I doubt they will attack when everyone expects them to, when security is tighter. They are going to wait until people are relaxed again...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
-Dams
-Reservoirs
-Piers
-Locks
-Powerplant cooling reservoirs
-Sewerage treatment plants
-Bridge abuttments that span water
-Ferries and freight vessels
-Cruise ships
-Levees
Bust a dam and see if the loss of life surpasses the loss of life at the WTC,compared to a dam break,the WTC thingabob would be a drop in the bucket.
Kinda stupid to give warning though,probably a distraction,look the other way.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
unless of course it's already in place awaiting the right time.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is all a crock. Similar to what my best buddy Uninen says...

Fact 1) 9/11 the largest terrorist attack ever did not come with any warnings and "Press Releases" to the American public.

Fact 2) Each and every time our warning level has gone up a color, nothing happens and it goes back down.

Fact 3) The reason for fact 2 is because when we go up a color our gov cracks down on things more seriously.

Fact 4) Releasing stupid audio tapes results in Fact 2 and then Fact 3.

Therefore why would these "al-qaeda" operatives keep putting out press releases "were gonna get you!!!" before they do something. Picking up chatter is one thing, listening to released audiotapes is another. These tapes are coming from somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If they were to attack ships lets say with limpet mines.. these could have been "installed" a long time ago, with the electric timer set to detonation for lets say 11.9.2003..

How often does USN check the bottoms of their ships?
I suggest that that they should start today.. time might be running out..
On the timers..

And there has been rumors about Iraqi navy having Subs.. where are those today? Maybe Al-Qaida members captured one of those.

As there has been talk about Iraq having "Kilo class" attack subs, and allso that they were building their own midget subs.. that could deliver swimmers, torpedos and mines..

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dosent even have to be an underwater attack, Scuba could be a way to the target. Scenario: Small private boat goes to the Chicago area, adjacent to Chicago is Whiting Indiana, one of the largest oil storage and transfer points on the great lakes. Swim up the Calumet river, climb the ladder and your right in the middle of fuel load/unload pumping stations, plant explosives, leave, and Boom!!!! Major explosions, Whiting, East Chicago, Hammond all heavily damaged, gas and fuel would be cut out for a major portion of the Mid West.

Ohh, by the way, I think the terrorists can come up with their own plots and ideas. Dont sell these guys short, they are not dumb.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So what im wondering is.......Is America ready for this kind of attack....
Are they keeping an eye out for this sort of thing????

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
So what im wondering is.......Is America ready for this kind of attack....
Are they keeping an eye out for this sort of thing????

I think that depends on which conspiracy you believe in

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Nahh, bush wouldn't attack a nuclear submarine or a dam. Maybe a oil tanker or something. Just to edge the Patriot Act II into passage.

top topics

join