It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not really a civilization but...........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I heard someone talking about how wood was found and they thought it might have been from Noah's Ark. I'm not really sure when this was or if it's true but i'm just wondering if anyone has any information on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Rent the video. It has lots of eyewitness accounts of the ark on Mt. Ararat. I don't know if it is the Ark, but there appears to be some kind of huge wooden boat stuck in the ice up there.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i doubt it very much, despite being a christian, and totaly expecting it to be there (enless it has rotted away)

altho it must always be remembered that altho Mt arrat, is not the tallest, it is the biggest in total mass, so there is alot of hecters to hid it.

but with gettting to the video, if it is anything to do with the one i watched, there was so many wrong things with it, and after Googleing it, it was smashed totaly appart.

EG. the lab that they sent the wood sample to, never gave out the testing data. (but the show was saying that it was sampled at the place... but never saying the date.)
when it was said that they found metal rods dotted along the wreckage, they didnt tell you how they did it, (it was done with a bloke holding two pices of wire and walking along the ground, and guosing for metal) (not very scientific!!!)
also if they found the true site of Noahs ark, 15 years ago, whouldt they have done more work since then? or taken new camaras up there, of preserved the site for the future?

i my self expect that it might be found, becasue i as a christian belive that is was and is a real thing...

one good site to look at for the facts about the ark, is
www.answersingenesis.org...

or if in the future there is more info or wild clams made, this link is always good for sorting it out.
www.answersingenesis.org...

I have over the last 4 years always found the people at answers in genesis to be totaly on the ball, and honnest on every point, and do not get carryed away with hearsay, or unseported clames.

all the best

all the best.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I have heard this too, a story about a young boy and his grandfather, every once in awhile the ice and snow supposedly melt enought to be able to see it. there was a claim in the early 20th century of this. Also kurdish rebels supposedly hide on this mountain and they call it the 'holy ark'.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The number of testimonials alone was a surprise. They were abundant. The one Russian woman said that the Russian military had all kinds of documentation on it, and photographs that she saw, if I recall. And a US airman said that he saw pictures too, and then there were quite a few people who described going right up to it, on it, inside it even. I don't claim to know what is up there, but I do know that usually when you have that many witnesses, who have no reason to lie, and have not benefitted from their accounts in any way, financially or otherwise, then the motive for all of them to concoct their stories becomes very hard to see. I know what it is like to relate some fantastical, yet real, event to others. It is a pain. It is enough of an ordeal to endure their inquisitions, scoffs, chuckles, and even boldfaced insults, which are the result 99% of the time, that considering they gain nothing by recounting their experience, I fail to see why anyone would do that. Are they all masochists? Anyway, I am getting carried away, but my point is this: I saw enough testimonies on that video, to convince me that it is doubtful they are all lying without a cause. It is almost certain that in that bunch there is a hoaxer, a fraud who hopes to someday get something out of the tale. I would even be willing to point out the ones I felt were more dubious sounding. But others seemed very genuine, most of them in fact. But I don't know for sure, I just wanted to say that I found the video much more compelling.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nana7
also if they found the true site of Noahs ark, 15 years ago, whouldt they have done more work since then? or taken new camaras up there, of preserved the site for the future?

The Kurdish government wont let anyone up there because the mountain is known to host many kurdish rebels.

top topics

join