It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another warning! Watching these might make you join a lodge.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
www.nymasons.org...

Four realmedia files of pro-masonic propaganda.

(Apparently orphans don't like summercamp these days.)

Watch 'em and judge 'em for yourself.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hey look! We have videos too.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gipper21
Hey look! We have videos too.

Yep. You won't hear me say that masons don't love their propaganda too.

69 favorites of Texan masons: (pdf)

1.Building on Tradition -- Gives a brief tour of the Masonic Retirement
Center founded in 1907 by the Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Texas.

2.Come Inside Our World, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital --Dyslexic children share in their own words what it’s like to live with learning disabilities. Presented by Texas Scottish Rite Hospital.- 14 min.

[edited cut and paste and provided attribution -nygdan]

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Nygdan]

df1

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts

I'd imagine that most organizations that make promotional videos about themselves cast themselves in a favorable light. For example, I don't think that the PTA would make a video titled "Your PTA, Ruining The Lives Of Children, One Child At A Time". This being the case, it seems unreasonable for you to expect Masons to do otherwise.

BTW did you watch all of the videos you listed or are you just making an assumption that it is Masonic propoganda?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts

I'd imagine that most organizations that make promotional videos about themselves cast themselves in a favorable light. For example, I don't think that the PTA would make a video titled "Your PTA, Ruining The Lives Of Children, One Child At A Time". This being the case, it seems unreasonable for you to expect Masons to do otherwise.

...which is why I called it "propaganda".

Propaganda:

1. The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

2. Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

3. Propaganda Roman Catholic Church. A division of the Roman Curia that has authority in the matter of preaching the gospel, of establishing the Church in non-Christian countries, and of administering Church missions in territories where there is no properly organized hierarchy.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Give yourself a Gold Star of Various Points Nygden. My penance was reformatting the whole thing in this little grey text field.

Half-way through I was sure I was losing the last part of my mind and also several times questioned reality as well as my sanity and earth-year age.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Oo -oo - oo. Come look everybody at the secret sinister society that has a range of videos all about itself.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Oo -oo - oo. Come look everybody at the secret sinister society that has a range of videos all about itself.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
hey don't laugh.. I went to one of these camps when I was younger, It was masonic camp 7 and I think it was up near Saugerties, NY. They sent poor girls, who couldnt afford camp and sent us there for 4 weeks, I was 8 and it was a sleepaway camp. But now come to think of it, I do have problems with various experiences in hauntings, and other things......Hmm..
Maybe a correlation? I know a girl I went there with who had gotten a brush stuck in my hair, I ran into about 9 years later, the reason I knew it was her was because she was telling the story..Strange.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

The Freemasons arent a Secert Society. Freemasonry has been exposed by the media for almost as long as they have existed. Freemasons also do not promise to keep their membership a secret and where they meet is public.

They are just a society with some secrets

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
hey don't laugh.. I went to one of these camps when I was younger, ...

[....]

I know a girl I went there with who had gotten a brush stuck in my hair, I ran into about 9 years later, the reason I knew it was her was because she was telling the story..Strange.

Rest easy. According to the video, the camp is now a resort for the children of freemasons. Watching the video should provide you with peace of mind. The camp was turned into a resort for members' children following the abolishment of poverty and the disappearance of orphanages that previously provided the needy children born unto The Ignorants of Darkness and Stupidity.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Young poor girls at a Masonic camp!!!! There is more to Masons than blowing up toilets!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well alright if you say so.....but if I join, I want to be a 360 degree mason with a big aura flame shooting out of the crown of me head.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Well alright if you say so.....but if I join, I want to be a 360 degree mason with a big aura flame shooting out of the crown of me head.

I knew posting these video links was a dangerous business!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

Actually, flames start to shoot from your eyes and ears after the 3rd, after the 360th degree we get spaceships.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by denial28

The camp was in Rockland COunty, Tallman, NY. If you went to the camp pre 1986. There is another one up in Utica, these days. Anyway, hte camp in Tallman, has a facebook group if youa re interested....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by denial28

well crap, i dont even know what this site is, but i went to masonic camp 7 , upstate new york about 37 years ago and went for 5 years. We were not poor and we loved it there, which is why we went back for 5 years, My self my sister and my two step sisters.

What a blast

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
but I thought they ate babies and made stone statues of the devil and junk. This does not look like the same group. I call hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join