It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the truth? (aliens/NWO ties)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It seems that politicians and scientists have a way of being quoted that sometimes frightens me as to the realities of extraterrestrials and a New World Order.

I don't need to list the quotes, but at least a few people who should be in the know have mentioned aliens, and a possible alien threat, as a reality. There are even more people that should be in the know that think that the world is slowly being moved into an era where a one-world government, probably controlled by private industries, is being constructed. Some have mentioned the possible real threat or ruse of extraterrestrial invasion as a means of spawing this world government.

What do you think is going on? I do think extraterrestrials are real, but I doubt any truly evil intentions since they obviously would have taken over long ago. They may be heartless scientists, but I don't believe they are here to control a very primitive society.

As for the New World Order stuff, it seems to be more of a threat. Slow removal of freedoms, individualism, morality, and manipulation of world events and health scares are always bandied about as being part of this plan. Usage of a potential alien threat to bring about complete dominance could certainly be very effective in neutralizing opposition.

The Disclosure Project repeatedly has their potential witnesses saying that indeed aliens are peaceful and that a ruse to make them appear as aggressors will be used in some form of dominance scheme. For some reason, I tend to trust these guys. Though I really don't have much basis for that.

Your opinion?

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I would have to say it is both, a ruse and a real threat. I found this on the leading edge research site.

"1933 The Illuminati encounter short, grey reptilian humanoids having taller
reptilian elite. Deals are made for overlapping planetary aims and joint
control of a one-world electronic society; reptilian humanoids move bases of
operation from South and Central America to the American Southwest. "

But note, that back in 1933 they wernt called aliens. They were mearly refered to as "reptilian humanoids ". Now if they illuminati truely had this meeting, it would make sence about the media controlling the masses, and that quite possably the whole "alien" thing in reality is a ploy to cover the exsistance of these "Reptillian Humanoids" or also known as the ancient ones.

One world electronic society? Or New World Order, you decide..................

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I've considered that possibility as well, but right now am not thinking that reptilian extraterrestrials would bother with humans as a puppet government. I think any vastly superior force would immediately take over without worrying about opposition from anyone associated with the target conquest. Which is basically the plot of one of the most recent Majestic 12/Project Jehovah documents. I find that claim very incredulous.

Throughout our own history, the more powerful forces of this earth have had no problem in eliminating more primitive cultures without need of taking a back seat to allow a slow destruction.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The notion of aliens is not as important pragmatically as the alien construct. The syntax is: Alien (insert social institution). The issue is control. Alien technology goes to the question of who is controlling the stream of technology breakthroughs apart from the flow of technology itself. What technology is released? Who releases it? Who receives it? What part of the breakthrough is allowed to be developed? Alien economics refers to the control of money. Who is controlling it? Who gets it? How much do they get? What can they spend it on? Alien government refers to control of politics. Who can participate? What power can they hold? What issues may they raise?

Does the matrix exist? Does Neo exist? Movies are a good example of how resources may be directed to create or alter an idea in the mind of a viewer. There are methods of making movies. Some are more effective than others. Those same methods are used in court rooms, business meetings, social events, and political campaigns to name a few. The methods are especially useful when the author does not possess the resources considered important by the target group. They give the author a lever to introduce situational control which may or may not be evident to the group. Mind control mechanisms and methods are part of the alien construct.

So there is control, and there is the illusion of control. In the free world there is the illusion of democracy, and then there is the way things really happen. It has been decided that the people of Earth cannot handle the truth. They want to think that they control their own destinies, and will readily accept the illusion of democracy. This is one facet of the alien construct.

The alien construct is useful as a security screen for those who actually control things.

There are any number of reasons that could be listed that prevent you personally from having direct knowledge of alien life. If you don't know that they exist or not, then your only recourse is a belief that they exist or not. It's the same for all of us.

top topics

join