It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Altering Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
At a public hearing in my school last week, it was said that in one of the mountain ranges in hawai'i (can't remember the name of it) the military was creating a weather altering machine (and it was confirmed by a military pr). I'll delve into it more, and try to come up with more information about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
personally I find that a terrifying idea.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes. We've known about this for a while here on this board. The HAARP project.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its uses so far have yet to be determined. Nothing positive can come from military control of weather, thats for sure.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Yes. We've known about this for a while here on this board. The HAARP project.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its uses so far have yet to be determined. Nothing positive can come from military control of weather, thats for sure.

I thought HAARP was in Alaska...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I think when the military start #ing with mother nature we are all in for serious trouble

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo

I doubt the HAARP project is relegated to one section of land. This is likely just another installation or perhaps he mis-heard what was said about its location. In any case, HAARP is the most likely weather project IKnowNothing is talking about.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I believe HAARP is being used on Europe to creat the heat wave currently being experienced there.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Havn't you though about the fact that the Earths temperature is rising at an alarming rate due to global warming. What we are experiencing in Europe is a result of that.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can't believe DR hasn't hit this thread yet, hehe....

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Havn't you though about the fact that the Earths temperature is rising at an alarming rate due to global warming. What we are experiencing in Europe is a result of that.

i don't believe the "alarming" rate of global warming is enough to cause such a heatwave

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I remembered reading something about this in a file i had on nostrodamus. This is it

Devices developed by man to manipulate the weather will go awry because of faulty programming. They will cause a great deal of damage through unseasonal ice and hail. The scientists don't understand the forces they are dealing with and that the natural weather pattern will overcome interference in attempting to attain proper balance. The computers will fight the increasing intensity and break, damaged beyond use.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Nostradamus predicted computers and programming? Man, he was all-knowing. I somehow don't think that was a real Nostradamus prediction.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoFever
I remembered reading something about this in a file i had on nostrodamus. This is it

Devices developed by man to manipulate the weather will go awry because of faulty programming. They will cause a great deal of damage through unseasonal ice and hail. The scientists don't understand the forces they are dealing with and that the natural weather pattern will overcome interference in attempting to attain proper balance. The computers will fight the increasing intensity and break, damaged beyond use.

How would Nostradamus be able to understand what a Computer was, or Programming? I seriously doubt that prediction. Even the great thinkers of the time wouldn't of been able to comprehend what a computer system was or programming was a function of it.

Or I might be wrong and Nostradamus really did invent the Microchip

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo

The "public" HAARP station is in Gakona, AK. That's the one with a nice (tacky) website and links to its magnetometer. That's the one the DoD will let us know about.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

There's another station further north, we believe near Resolute Bay, Canada. A new station's been completed recently within helicopter distance from Cheyenne Mountain -- that one, IMO, is underneath Denver International Airport.
Russia and China likely have stations, as do Australia, Sweden, Norway, Puerto Rico, Poker Flats, Camp Hero, somewhere in MD....well, the list goes on.

I'm sure DR will add to my list when he can.

-B.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The four known HAARP facilities in the continental US are Gakona (the red herring station, the real one is around Poker Flats about 280 miles north of Gakona, near the arctic circle), one in Colorado, within about 60-90 miles of NORAD, Fort Mead Maryland (the GWEN array has apparently been modified to use as a HAARP array), and a new one built adjacent to Camp Hero, Montauk Point NY.

There are also a number of facilities located worldwide. The largest known US operated HAARP facility outside of the US is Pine Gap Australia. Other countries that have or are suspected of having HAARP/scalar technology are US, UK, China, Russia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Israel, and possibly North Korea.

Evidence suggests that the Space Shuttle Columbia was knocked down by a scalar strike of Chinese origin, likely as a warning to the US against going to war in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Nostradamus predicted computers and programming? Man, he was all-knowing. I somehow don't think that was a real Nostradamus prediction.

well, obviously he didn't say programming, it was probably something of the equvalient.

It came from a thing on World War III. It might be true, but then again, it could be a load of bollocks

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Can I put in requests for good weather? Like a radio stationm kinda.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Can I put in requests for good weather? Like a radio stationm kinda.

If you are on particularly good terms with the HAARP operators, it might be possible, lol!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Got a phone number?
lol

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
they used the weather machine already.2 years ago they killed off a rain storm coming into Fla. that smart move set off a drout that efected most of the East Coast.

top topics

join