It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katrina, NWO, Camps, Foreign Military: All the puzzle pieces in one place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm sure most of this is being dicussed elsewhere...but here it is...all the pieces put together in one nice little coherant picture. To the mainstream minded, please note there are some major media sourcs reporting these things.

As you all know...

There are reports of FEMA sabotague against communication and relief efforts. Seems appropriate. After all, every conspiracy website for the past ten years at least has been claiming that FEMA isn't really for disaster aid or recovery, but simply a tool of the NWO to help instill martial law. That would also explain why they're refusing aid offers from Illinois,
Cuba...even The Red Cross is being refused entry to new Orleans!

And...now, for some reason, despite years of encouraging it, suddenly a Federal level State Of "Emergency" has been declared in eight states due to, of all things, illegal immigration.

But despire that, and despite refusing aid from all of the above (and several others sources I didn't list), we're now
allowing the MEXICAN ARMY into the US to help relief and aid efforts? Despite their rather nasty record of previous conduct on US soil? Could that be because foreign soldiers are less likely to dislike the idea of herding and firing upon US citizens?

Definitely sounds like something nasty is afoot to me. I bet we're finally heading starting towards the police state concentration camps we've been hearing about for the past fifteen years? Could be. In fact...there are reports that a military checkpoint was set up, and people were forcefully confined to the Superdome with no food, water or medical attention for six days. Sounds rather like a concentration camp to me. Don't believe me?

Here's avideo clip from the live news broadcast that aired live on Fox news.

Or, if you'd prefer, here is the entire clip. It becomes most relevant past about five minutes in.

So...the Katrina aftermath definately looks like it's being used to further the classic NWO martial-US concentration camp scenario. But wait...is it possible that the present situation is NOT merely opportunistic? After all,
people have been saying for years that 9-11 might have been coordinated by our own government to facilitate total martial control.

Personally, I think they had another "terrorist attack" planned. There were anti-terrorist "drills" in operation on 9-11, just as there were "drills" the day of the London bombing. So...when people realized there was a nuclear attack "drill" near the end of August, 2005, word started passing all over the Internet that maybe this one was scheduled to go live as well...and to keep an eye open. So...with so many people aware and waiting for it, the darker powers that be decided to alter their plans, and just a week or two later, Katrina hits and brings on all the devastation they need.

Awfully convenient, huh?

But maybe it wasn't an "opportunistic" coincidence at all. Here's the last little piece of the puzzle I'm presenting...the one that I hesitate to mention because the conspiratorial implications may overwhelm, but I'm sure will come as no surprise to the HAARP crowd. Go to:

thomas.loc.gov...

That's the Library of Congress website. Notice the ".gov" address? Go there, click on "enter bill number" and do a search for bill#

S 517

Just do it. See what it says.

I just love the "and for other purposes" part, don't you?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
miomiomi

" Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005 (Introduced in Senate)[S.517.IS]"

What can I say - I always thought this stuff was a bit off the wall. But not much surprises me these days...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Maybe the weather modification bill is about developing technology that can handle Katrina-like events. Let's not forget that last year we had similar events in the Carribean.

Maybe the scientists have already understood how the weather has changed in that part of the world (south east USA) and are searching ways to prevent future superstorms. Let's not forget the movie 'the day after tommorrow': most probably some executive producer with high connections heard about the possibilities of massive superstorms hitting USA and they decided to pass the message to the public.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Maybe the weather modification bill is about developing technology that can handle Katrina-like events.

Not that I know a lot about this BUT - weather modification is an international issue, and has been for some time. ...Problem is, it can't be addressed under trade, or any other existing avenue. So it continues, and nations get PO'd when someone redirects their rainclouds, for example.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
See?

This is exactly why I was hesitant to mention the weather control part. I knew people would latch onto that and ignore the rest of the pieces in the puzzle.

What's the line? Unable to see the forest for all the trees?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey LB - this is a great thread. Thanks.

...Near and dear to me heart, but haven't considered weather modification as part of the package before. Partly because I know natural disasters are expected to worsen naturally anyway. But that's why I glommed on to that particular bit.

Please - check out my recent article:
New Orleans: Incompetence or Population Control?

...also see "Bushkrieg" and "The Final Solution" (links below my signature).

....Am still thinking about this weather mod thing - your other points are good
- and your piece is well researched. Good job.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Seems that Alex Jones is looking less crazy all the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
LordBucket,

Wanted you to know I think you are right on track with this thread, and I referenced the Weather Modification bill in another post with a link and credit to you. Good work.

To me, there is definitely a central theme to all conspiratorial activities, and it is nothing short of control and exploitation of the world population through opiate addiction and enforced poverty. Those who refuse to go along with the programming will be rounded up and put in the camps or simply 'suicided' or disappeared.

Their plan is failing though, hence the escalation of violence and terrorism as their desperation increases, and their chances of success dwindle. They are running out of time to implement their plan as awareness grows and resistance takes hold. It isn't going to work, we are getting too smart for them.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The USA withdraw from the weather weapons treaties in early 90's so they probably already have weather control weapons... Maybe the December Tsunami was just a test to see how powerful the weapon could be and the Katarina event was the event to declare martial law... or to lead to it...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was thinking along pretty much the same lines.

I should think that anyone with two brain cells to rub together would realize, hey, what FEMA is doing isn't right!

Watch...you'll find the sheeple not asleep, but in comas!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Soficrow, Icarus Rising...thank you.

I suppose sooner or later those of us who are paying attention to these things should really ask ourselves what we plan on doing about it. As of yesterday, the governor of my state was "considering" getting in on the emergency status.

I've often wondered what would have happened had I been in the Superdome. I can't imagine not trying to rally the people together to escape.

"Look people...we may all die if we stay in here. There are only a few dozen of them, there are two THOUSAND of us. Yes, they have guns. Yes, a few of us may die if we rush them, but I'll volunteer to lead the charge. It's better for a few of us to die than all of us. Think of 9-11. Two or three idiots with boxcutters brought on the deaths for three thousand people all because people sat nicely in their chairs and did nothing. That's us right now. Let's do the right thing this time. Let's rise up together and simply leave this place."

Remember these words. Any of you may find yourselves given a similar opportunity in the times to come.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The USA withdraw from the weather weapons treaties in early 90's so they probably already have weather control weapons... Maybe the December Tsunami was just a test to see how powerful the weapon could be and the Katarina event was the event to declare martial law... or to lead to it...

can you please explain this amazing weapon that can create earthquakes and hurricanes ? You do understand that a tsunami is the result of an earthquake right ?

maybe the problem is mother nature is just doing her thing, and the real issue is how many millions of people live on the coasts

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
LordBucket, generally speaking, your preaching to the choir with me,
on +90% of your post.

-only-
Katrina never was a major disaster Storm to N.O.
the aftermath, which was aided & abetted by the shadow gov't,
that gave the Bush regime directions to withhold action
and allow conditions to deteriorate/escalate into the severe
& cateostrophic, armageddon type outcome it became....
(an act of God that got ootzed by the action/inaction of men)

-only-
that high falootin, gobbeldy gook name...
Weather Modification Research & Technology Transfer Authorization Act
of 2005
is just a mouthful of legal-eze & beaureaucrat-speak,

-> just like Domestic Engineer or Civil Environmental Recycling Engineer
those titles can be distilled to the basics= Homeworker & Trashworker

about all that jargon does is create /establish a ongoing, legally defined.
gov't program & staff with infrastructure and a bureaucrat address to funnel the funding to....

weather modification- is a simple as laying down a sizeable tarp or constructing evaporation pools, etc
technology transfer- is as simple as selling mobile de-salinization plants to Saudi Arabia
of 2005- well, that suggests to me this is a single year, pork barrel project...which needs an OK beyond 2005, if the Pork still needs pokein

keep plugging away friend

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I hardly ever put anything to words on this site, normally due to the likes of the neo-con agents pervading the site now. but I am very glad to see very clear minded people discussing relivant things in this thread. Alex Jones is really giving good info on his show today, I suggest listening in now, or get the archive for sept 9 2005.

new topics

top topics

join