It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder and Rape: Fact or Fiction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"I see your point and also thought it strange that people who had been w/out food and water would want or feel the need to have sexual urges. I would think that is the first desire to leave you. Especially when fear, panic and chaos get thrown in the equation."

I heard on the news about it, that a child was raped and the rapist was beaten to death. Did it happen? That is something we may never know.

Have you ever seen cattle in a holding pen at a slaughter house? They try to mount each other. It could have happened. At the same time, I have doubts about it, we've heard some very outrageous stories coming from the poorer element when crowds gather and they can't be shown to be true either.

Its an instinct all animals seem to have but was the Superdome that intense? If it was, how did it get that way? People under duress should be able to exercise some self-control. We're Americans, we get thru' the hard times, we have what it takes. So I have to question the story.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
People get raped everyday, I wouldn't really be surprised if someone in NO would've got raped.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee

New Orleans police chief Eddie Compass said last night: "We don't have any substantiated rapes. We will investigate if the individuals come forward."

What??? When who comes forward? The dead raped 7 year old or the sicko who did it?

Be sure and hold your breath Chief Compass.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alikospah
"I see your point and also thought it strange that people who had been w/out food and water would want or feel the need to have sexual urges. I would think that is the first desire to leave you. Especially when fear, panic and chaos get thrown in the equation."

Rape is not about sex! It is about power and degrading the other person. Rapos do not operate erotically under the same sexual urges as you or I would. They use sex as terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join