It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 End of Humanity Scenarios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is my perception of the 2012 end of time scenario...

In 2005, Bush gets reinaugurated and taks power over the world. He takes over Saudi Arabia and Iran wih his (coalition. They fall quickly as most of their military forces have already fled to Syria for "the war of all wars". In 2006, Bush uses nuclear weapons, or Saddam uses them (for he is in Syria), which cultivates in a buclear holocaust involving the world's 4 superpowers; United States, China, Japan, and Syria. In 2009, the last resistanc wages war against Bush. Bush will declare himslef God. The Vatican will be unable to act or call about a Crusade as they will be eaten from the inside out by the Jesuits. The Jesuits will reactivate all of the Knight Orders (Templar, Masons, Hospitallers, Order of the Rose, Protectorate fo the Snake, etc...) to serve the NWO (Bush and co.) in the war. This time however, Templars will have M-16's, M1 Abrams, and F-22's instead of lances, shields, and horses. Chritianity battles for it's very existence as all of the other religous leaders in the world have accepted him as God. The NWO, Cabal, and Knights will weed out every last Christian through whatever means necessary.
In 2012, the rapture occurs, Christ will come and destroy Bush, and the prophecy is fufilled.
The Mayans were right.
The Aztecs were right.
So was Jesus...

The other possibilities of a modern antichrist I tought of are Saddaam (even thugh he's not reallly peaceful) or whoever else is elected President...

Anyone else?
- Tassadar

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Wow three years and no response... Well I bet the poles will drastically shift like the Mayans said and most of us will die right away, but a few will survive and begin the next age of humanity.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nuclear holocaust followed by pole shifts, followed by alien invasion and erradication of the human kind. Long live the Kefiran Empire!

join