It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...Weather Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is it possible that this was just a small experiment that went out of control. I mean the U.S has been researching Weather Control for quite some time now. And naturaly this was about 1 in I think a Billion for chance of it happening in nature. So what do you guys think? I think it may have something to do with The U.S and there weather control....but that it was an accident, because it got out of control.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If this has anything to do with weather control then it was NOT just an experiment gone bad. It was most likely created purposely. How Ironic that a study was done a year ago about the affects of a storm just like this hitting New Orleans. This fits right in with population control conspiracies as well. The people most affected were minorities and the poor. This is the part of the population they want to get rid of.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
When ever something like this happens (the tsunami and Katrina) I'm always reminded of that Area 51 caller on Art Bell that said that the Government were getting rid of high populated places so that the Aliens could take control easier.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
When ever something like this happens (the tsunami and Katrina) I'm always reminded of that Area 51 caller on Art Bell that said that the Government were getting rid of high populated places so that the Aliens could take control easier.

Yeah right the governments of the world are doing this do let the aliens take over. People should really get a life and understand that mother nature is at fault no one else. GEEEZ

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I cannot deny that these ideas and questions have popped into my mind more than once and the urge to check the HAARP stats for august were overwhelming.
The question is.. if this was staged what purpose where they trying to achieve?
Higher gas prices?
Driving the economy even farther into the abyss than it was with the 9/11 events?
Population Control?
Testing of FEMA?
Testing the human reaction?
I think we have seen that given the right circumstances anywhere can be rendered to the state of a 3rd world country if the tragedy is drastic enough.

If this was indeed a controlled disaster my only thought is how sad that anyone would do such a thing for any reason or end result... they ought to be ashamed.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It wasn't one in a billion... it was inevitable. This disaster was just a matter of time.

Sorry to break it to you, but weather control devices are still purely belonging to the pages of comic books.
Show me one single piece of non-psudo scientific evidance to show how weather control could even be theoreticly possible.

Wacko web-pages from unknow people that need to see a shrink don't count.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by BitRaiser]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes, just like the blackout August of 2003. That was a controlled blackout to test human reaction since they have future blackouts planned as a lead in to martial law and full control of the population. The plan didnt work though because in that case people banned together and helped one another out. There was no chaos, looting, rioting etc.

As for the aliens, yes they are part of the plan. Involved with the United Nations, our own U.S. government and part of the new world order plan. The plan includes weeding out minorities, people of lower economic class. Ill have to look for some links I have on the greening of America which includes plans for reducing the population. If I can find them, Ill post them.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
ChristyZ, you ARE kidding right?

The blackouts were caused by an old power grid that hasn't been properly managed of maintained. Again, nothing strange about it. It too was inevitable without the correct steps being taken.

Remember Ackham's Razor people: the simplest answer is usually the most likely.

The simplest answer is usually, someone was too lazy or too cheap to do something about the problem before it happens.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I cannot deny that these ideas and questions have popped into my mind more than once and the urge to check the HAARP stats for august were overwhelming.
Higher gas prices?
Driving the economy even farther into the abyss than it was with the 9/11 events?
Population Control?
Testing of FEMA?

I to have to agree with this since reading other threads on weather control,if that gets me labeled as a tin foil hat wearer so be it,fact is they have been working with these types of technologies so either way it cannot be ruled out as a possibility from either side of the fence you sit.
Besides if Katrina was a purely natural occurrence these questions you list seem to be a great exercise for them to use.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
A couple people have stated that a pentagon spokeman during an interview on N.P.R. (national public radio) had slipped up and said that the pentagon had been working on a Katrina response for two weeks...that was on tuesday. The interviewer went quiet for a second when she realized what she said then continue on with the interview.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Same here dude. Limit populations because a few are easier to control. It's obviously not something that is easy to prove or disprove, at all, but it's not something I keep very far from mind during events like this, either.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Every year there are a number of perfectly natural storms that occur without any help from anyone. It's mother nature at her worst. They are perfectly natural occuring storms. They don't strengthen because of anything that man does, they strengthen because of warm water currents that run off shore. The Gulf and Florida just happen to be in the way of a bunch of these storms.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
Sorry to break it to you, but weather control devices are still purely belonging to the pages of comic books.
Show me one single piece of non-psudo scientific evidance to show how weather control could even be theoreticly possible.

Wacko web-pages from unknow people that need to see a shrink don't count.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by BitRaiser]

Well, even though I for one happen to agree that the storm's occurrence was indeed a natural event, and that yes, a major hurricane slamming into New Orleans was simply a matter if when, not if, I beg to differ with your assertion above...

Yes, while I'll be the first to admit that some of our Congressmen could well benefit from professional psychotherapy (read: Zeb Miller), they nonetheless have discussed this very topic -- weather modification -- as evidenced by U.S. Senate Bill S0517 as introduced in the 109th Congress on March 3, 2005, which may be viewed at the Library of Congress web site: thomas.loc.gov..., and entering "S517" as the search criteria if searching by Bill Number (or "weather modification" if searching by keywords).

Here is a jpeg I uploaded from a PDF I printed form the Bill:

This is only the first of four pages. I advise anyone seriously interested in the topic to read it firsthand.

So there you go my friend... from the pages of "comic books" to the steps of the Capitol.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

ethnic cleansing

big clean up project for halliburton and crew to get richer on

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
That is a bill proposing to start researching ways to control the weather and to alleviate storms. The magic weather controlling machine is the one that's in the comic books. The bill being proposed will use cloud seeding and other methods to alter storms, and weaken them. There won't be a magic machine to control the weather.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
That is a bill proposing to start researching ways to control the weather and to alleviate storms. The magic weather controlling machine is the one that's in the comic books. The bill being proposed will use cloud seeding and other methods to alter storms, and weaken them. There won't be a magic machine to control the weather.

I know it's hard to believe and even harder to prove but if the NWO exists and the shoe fits.... There's no crime in thinking ahead and outside the box.

I wonder what happened to these guys?

US makes 'weather control powder'
Thursday, 2 August, 2001

"A company in the United States claims it has invented a powder that can be used to remove clouds from the sky and even stop the development of hurricanes.

The Florida based company, Dyn-o-mat, used a military aircraft to drop four tonnes of its powder on to a developing storm cloud.

The cloud disappeared from radar screens, which were monitoring the experiment."

news.bbc.co.uk...

OR

When the Army Owns the Weather
By Bob Fitrakis, Columbus Alive. Posted February 5, 2002.

"In 1977, the Saturday Review cited a CIA report hinting that the U.S. government already had the power to massively manipulate the weather for war purposes."

The military is not attempting to hide its long-term goals. "Weather is a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" is a white paper that can be found on a Pentagon-sponsored website. The paper’s abstract reads: "In 2025, U.S. aerospace forces can ‘own the weather’ by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies towards fighting applications. Such a capability offers the war fighters tools to shape the battle space in ways never before possible… In the U.S., weather modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications."

Wired magazine wrote about the paper and extensively quoted physicist Bernard Eastlund in its January 2000 article "Activate Cloud Shield! Zap a Twister!" The article detailed the military’s plan for "made-to-order thunderstorms" and "lightning strikes on demand."

www.alternet.org...

There's actually A LOT of information about HAARP and Military weather modification so it's not in the realm of Comic Books at all. It's hard to fathom indeed but so are most 'firsts'. Who knows really but one day we might not be able to be so ignorant if it's true.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Making a cloud dissapear is one thing, making a hurricane weaker, or even dissipate is a LOT harder. There is so much energy inside a hurricane that you would have to dissipate, and at the same time it's going to be pulling more energy up from the ocean as it passes over warm water currents. We have been able to make small modifications to the weather for years but not the kind of modifications that would have been needed in NO.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Making a cloud dissapear is one thing, making a hurricane weaker, or even dissipate is a LOT harder. There is so much energy inside a hurricane that you would have to dissipate, and at the same time it's going to be pulling more energy up from the ocean as it passes over warm water currents. We have been able to make small modifications to the weather for years but not the kind of modifications that would have been needed in NO.

But how do you know we haven't? I doubt if they knew they could do this, that they would advertise it before they did it.

I know it's hard to believe and i'm not saying you should believe it because it could very well be mother nature at work but to ingore the possability that it could be real is selling youself short.

It's worth reading more about because it's one of those things which sounds far-fetched but it really isn't. I was just thinking the other day how many minds you could blow by showing someone an iPod in 1967, it surprising how quickly technology can develop. How would you even explain an iPod to someone back then, they'd have no idea what you were talking about.

If you read that page you'll see that as early as 1977 they had good means to manipulate weather, fast forward 28 years and the technology would have to be much more powerful, especially considering they are planning on 'owning' the weather by 2025 for military use. A hurricane right in the middle of those two dates sounds like an early test run.

But then again, it could very well be Mother Nature... that's the fun with conspiracies, you don't have to bet your life on them to entertain them but sometimes it's surprising at what you learn along the way.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Oh absolutely. I'd love to think that we have the tech to control the weather, and that we can stop these storms from being as bad as they have been. I hope that we do, or that we will soon. With everything going on with global warming and other things the storms are just going to get worse, and we're right in the path for the Pacific. We've been fortunate by not getting hit since 92, but we've had some scary moments. There are still parts of Kauai that are damaged to this day. I really hope that someone comes up with the tech to at least weaken these storms or if it's out there now they start using it soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Oh absolutely. I'd love to think that we have the tech to control the weather, and that we can stop these storms from being as bad as they have been. I hope that we do, or that we will soon. With everything going on with global warming and other things the storms are just going to get worse, and we're right in the path for the Pacific. We've been fortunate by not getting hit since 92, but we've had some scary moments. There are still parts of Kauai that are damaged to this day. I really hope that someone comes up with the tech to at least weaken these storms or if it's out there now they start using it soon.

Were you following Katrina at all? She was the 4th most powerful hurricane recorded at 902 mb and amazingly as she approached land, the W/SW quadrant basically DISAPPEARED from the radar. Coincidence?............ Maybe, or a counter-measure? IF the worlds governments are militarizing the weather, then one can conclude they are also attempting to defend said assaults.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join